SonOfTheGods

Real Ultimate Power -Secrets Revealed!

you're just jealous of this obviously, awesomeness, obviously :D

Obviously.

:P

Website reminded me of the current AT&T Wireless commercial in which,the kid asks if the pool has piranhas and a dinosaur which turns into a robot that can chop the water like a karate ninja.

Ninjas have mad skillz.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

You guys are welcome to poke fun of mo pai all you like, though I find it strange when someone calls systems like Stillness Movement silly or absurd you guys flip your collective lids and turn into a lynch mob.

If you are looking for something real mo pai certainly is.

If you are looking to keep yourself spiritually entertained with the new teacher of the week... More power to you.

• Like 2

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

ninjasig.jpg

THIS MAKES MO PAI LOOK WEAK! :D

Yeah. Can you even get a boner when you practice mo pai?

Dark smoke fills the scene and pump up music slowly gets louder. The audience sees a ninja and his girlfriend eating at a super expensive restaurant. The girlfriend is so hot that steam is coming out of her mouth or hair. Some old idiot is sitting by the couple. The idiot is giving the girlfriend "the eye" and popping like 16 boners. But the ninja sees the boners and the music really pumps up. The audience knows this guy is dead meat for sure. But out of nowhere, the old idiot pulls off his jacket to show that he is a pirate with lasers and everything. The ninja is like yeah right who cares and then pops the biggest boner ever, bigger than the biggest blackest boner alive. The ninja's boner smashes the entire restaurant. Every single one of the pirate's boners explodes while making a whistling sound. The ninja looks back at his girlfriend. She smiles and they pork.

• Like 1

Yeah. Can you even get a boner when you practice mo pai?

During deep trance you can push chi into the penis to get an instant erection, and pull it out to go back to normal.

Hahaha :-)

OT - the wrting reminded me of the rambling posts an old high school friend leaves on my Facebook wall sometimes. He completely messed his mind up with LSD in the 80s. If I post a picture of my dog, he'll write 1000 words on some random topic and then tell me (and the Facebook world) that he loves me.

• Like 2

During deep trance you can push chi into the penis to get an instant erection, and pull it out to go back to normal.

i couldve gone all day without reading this,, damn, but then that delivery gal that brings me the chicago style deep dish pizza has the same effect on me. still deciding its it the delivery gal or the pizza, hmmm mmmm

• Like 1

i couldve gone all day without reading this,, damn, but then that delivery gal that brings me the chicago style deep dish pizza has the same effect on me. still deciding its it the delivery gal or the pizza, hmmm mmmm

I wasn't talking about sexual arousal, just an controllable erection. You can feel chi physically move into and out of the penis, but nothing about it is sexual in natural, more like having manual control over it.

• Like 1

Dark smoke fills the scene and pump up music slowly gets louder. The audience sees a ninja and his girlfriend eating at a super expensive restaurant. The girlfriend is so hot that steam is coming out of her mouth or hair. Some old idiot is sitting by the couple. The idiot is giving the girlfriend "the eye" and popping like 16 boners. But the ninja sees the boners and the music really pumps up. The audience knows this guy is dead meat for sure. But out of nowhere, the old idiot pulls off his jacket to show that he is a pirate with lasers and everything. The ninja is like yeah right who cares and then pops the biggest boner ever, bigger than the biggest blackest boner alive. The ninja's boner smashes the entire restaurant. Every single one of the pirate's boners explodes while making a whistling sound. The ninja looks back at his girlfriend. She smiles and they pork.

Is that from "The Magus Of Java"? :ph34r:

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

do full lotus and give her "O"'s :wacko::D

• Like 2