Songtsan

What to do about Djinn...

I am full of these guys....they influence much of what I write, do and say.

Anyone have experience? etc.

Supposedly they can be tamed...they interact strongly with ones emotions...

Edited by Songtsan

have you considered them to be your habits rather than giving them an exotic label? :)

• Like 6

Step 1: decide who's boss, you or them. Pick yourself obviously.

Step 2: tell them how things are going to be :).

Step 3: repeat.

Sep 4: (if the above doesn't work, and even if it does) connect really strongly with the divine, then repeat.

• Like 3

I've seen videos of Islam dudes talking to the supposed djinn inside of people...the people will make a different voice and talk about how they are djinn and stuff. That kind of thing is on youtube.

On the other hand, I spoke to a girl from Saudi Arabia before...she said that djinn possessing people isn't true. The djinn aren't invisible beings that enter into people's bodies...they have this area in SA that no one enters because it's their territory, that if you go near it apparently rocks are flung at you from out of nowhere.

Who knows about the truth of either of these things. Don't really have much to add apart from...try to not let anything enter your space, try to have complete control of yourself and your actions, try to connect with God or all that is good, pray to not be a "host" and to just be normal.

• Like 1

Of the folks who feel like they have entities inside them, about one in a few hundred thousand, actually do.

Fortunately, methods for getting rid of entities, and methods for balancing oneself out are often similar :).

• Like 3

People create things which seem to act like entities (at least to themselves if no one else) all the time. Just turbid energy.

Or sometimes some negative aspects of ourselves seem to gain more control than we would like, but we externalize them.

• Like 6

The Djinni are little sprites of Satan, made of "Smokeless Fire" - makes me think that they live in the Infrared spectrum...but I am not sure....

electromagnetics is definitely an area of interest

In the bible, they talk of spirits of air.

they can also create illusions in the minds of men - one can't trust ones own feelings for they can insert desires and also steal thoughts/desires/etc. from the mind

once someone is infested by them, they watch that person's mind at all times, so nothing that that person thinks is secret anymore...they are like little spies....

It may be possible to tame them or enlist their aid, but I wouldn't trust this...

Supposedly Solomon tamed them and made them his servants - in his architectural pursuits....I wasn't there so I don't know for certain.

Not sure exactly what your inclinations are, Songtsan.

You speak of djinn, then take from the bible, and have the picture of a Vajrayana protector deity as your signature.

Not mocking you, brother, but who can know for sure exactly what to recommend to address your apparent lamentation?

You see, if you were to have affinity with that protector deity, you could work with that by taking refuge in the Triple Gem. After this, you could seek protection from Sitatapatra, Goddess of the White Parasol. Her mantra is very effective for eliminating disturbing spirits and malicious entities.

So, the first thing is to determine where your affinity lies. Cuts out the confusion.

• Like 3

Duh, why did I assume you didn't have a strong connection with a protector Deity? (prob cause many people don't, and I know nothing of your path).

Scrap what I said, go with CT's suggestions above ;).

Also... stuff like that can only attach to us if we have unresolved things we have not yet worked through, so the more we work through, the less they can affect us...

• Like 3

Labels get thrown around.

Likely there are spirits.

Likely its all in your mind.

Perhaps the cosmos is inside your mind.

Perhaps there is no your mind.

Perhaps there is only Mind.

But I shall probably have to go and meditate on Solomon.

Ya know, touch up me pentagrams.

Re protector deities;

Praise Corellon!

• Like 2

Here, this is for Songtsan. Will be all the more powerful if affinity is determined and empowerment supplicated. If not, it will take longer to manifest the power, but doing this practice can only generate positive merits, so dont worry about the possibility of negativity arising.

http://www.geocities.ws/mahayanazengong/sitatapatra.html

Sitatapatra mudra here: http://blog.shenlun.org/2013/07/mudra-sitatapatra-bhagawati/

With the mudra thus generated, recite the four-syllabled mantra --

Ja - Visualize Sitatapatra appearing in the sky before you

Hum - Sitatapatra moves to the space just above the crown of your head

Bam - A lotus of shimmering white opens at the center of the crown. On this lotus, a white 'OM' appears.

Sitatapatra enters this sacred space and sits on the lotus, having merged with the 'OM', and together descends to the heart centre.

Hoh! - Maintaining visualization of Sitatapatra in the heart centre, generate the feeling of merging with Her until union is achieved.

At the end of exercise, dissolve visualization into white light and dedicate merit to all sentient beings. This is very important! Dont forget!!

Edited by C T
  • Like 3

That's great CT!

Thanks!

Gotta quote that.

Praising Protectress Sitatapatra

Leave Samadhi and recite the following praise:

Abiding in the selfless void,
manifests a white Sitatapatra
With one face, two arms, and three eyes;
Wearing a jeweled crown and layers of celestial garments.
Every palm possess an eye,
Her left hand holds a parasol and her right forms the wish-fulfilling,
She sits in the in the Full Lotus position on the lotus-moon;
Om Vajra samaya Jah!

Dedication

Recite the dedication prayer once:

The Supreme Crown of all Tathagatas,
Manifest on the clouds in the heavens.
The powerful and liberated White Parasols,
I prostrate to every one of them;
May my practice of the White Parasol,
speedily accumulate the invincible Dharma Light,
Shielding all beings and subjugating all maras;
Together, may we all soar to the Buddha-Lands!

Speedily accumulate the invincible Dharma Light!

I love that bit.

• Like 1

Beautiful!

I should add that I really dig Chenrezig, Padmapani, Avalokitesvara, etc.

Shiva, Krishna...

Vajrasattva!

so many influences...

if I remember correctly, Chenrezig holds a white parasol. I have a graphic somewhere - I will try to find it and post.

• Like 1

All thanks go to the Triple Gem.

Sarva Mangalam! _/\_

May peace and happiness increase a thousandfold!

• Like 1

I am full of these guys....they influence much of what I write, do and say.

Anyone have experience? etc.

Supposedly they can be tamed...they interact strongly with ones emotions...

send them to me, I need some good servants :D

• Like 2