Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

A message from the world

We are one being, we have never been apart. There is nothing to fear, and fear is accepted too – it’s the immortals treasure chest of love for oneself that drives this place to hell. Except for this, we would have won long ago our own suffering. Now that we each have ourselves to contend with, should we not contend lightly, since we are all our own persons? Would you strike yourself in the face for making the same mistake that your brother did? Or your sister? Here we have magic, and by design I have contemplated this for some time. These are the times of the wheels that spin, the devices that play with each other; except for this dance we need unity now than ever before. The Earth has been shattered by war, succubus/incubus, drugs, etc. etc. for so long now. Isn’t it time to give up the ghost and accept this place as our beloved home…maybe we can create a better one down the line some time, but for now let’s pretend that this is the only one we have got.

• Like 1

If these Incubus/Succubus energies actually exist for us then they are at least a part of us. If my arm was dangerous to the rest of my body, I would cut the arm off.

We function at a scale that is required for survival. Other species function as a hive or colony. Our minds seek independence. The planet earth is an organism functioning in the solar system the way your organs function in your body. The galaxy is an organ of the universe, operating at such a scale that we can barely perceive the changes, as our perception of time is merely the speed at which we can function. The life of a fly may feel like 100 years to the fly. Yes. All is one. One Love, One Heart. Let's get together and feel alright. As it was in the beginning. So shall it be in the end.

• Like 1

If these Incubus/Succubus energies actually exist for us then they are at least a part of us. If my arm was dangerous to the rest of my body, I would cut the arm off.

We function at a scale that is required for survival. Other species function as a hive or colony. Our minds seek independence. The planet earth is an organism functioning in the solar system the way your organs function in your body. The galaxy is an organ of the universe, operating at such a scale that we can barely perceive the changes, as our perception of time is merely the speed at which we can function. The life of a fly may feel like 100 years to the fly. Yes. All is one. One Love, One Heart. Let's get together and feel alright. As it was in the beginning. So shall it be in the end.

Or you can try to re-educate/evolve the arm...perhaps?

Good point. I am curious what other beings in the universe think about all of the bombing and drilling of the earth that we have done. I wonder if there is peace anywhere in all of space.

Good point. I am curious what other beings in the universe think about all of the bombing and drilling of the earth that we have done. I wonder if there is peace anywhere in all of space.

with change being eternal, and involving 'growing pains,' can there ever be peace?

Sign in to follow this