Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Should women practice non-orgasming sex?

There is so much conflicting information out there on this subject. Who of you has experience in this topic? Asking for my girlfriend's sake...

No one should practice non-orgasm sex.

...not at all kidding about this. "Retention" is harmful and useless in my opinion...if you want to conserve sexual energies, then celibacy (not thinking about or having sex) is the way to go.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 5

The only reason homme would sublimate his compulsion to ejaculate is because of the conditional compulsion to do so in the first place.

Once he has accomplished detachment from identifying ejaculation with orgasm, the separation of these functions are as they should be. It also serves other purposes beyond extending the scope and objectives of habitually entertaining instinctual karmically-bound urges.

Femme as a rule does not have these issues and her natural energy is part of what compels the yang fire to seek, find and penetrate the empty ocean space. When homme is seeking to enlighten formal sexual relationship, femme realizes her emotional attachment to his ejaculation. It is another aspect of instinctual nature in a dual yogic process.

Women should definitely practice along with his non-orgasmic efforts, not hers. It is not an all-or-nothing affair. It is practice, and practice makes perfect.

In higher aspects of this path, femme stops her menses, just as l'homme stops his compulsive ejaculation.

There is nothing wrong with orgasm~ but the practicality involving the re-training of his biological/psychological triggers necessitates his having to stop ejaculation temporarily until he can control whether or not he emits sperm at will.

• Like 4

I think that the principle is quite straightforward: to cultivate love and avoid orgasms is path which leads to the opening of the hearth.

Sure, it's possible to do even without avoiding orgasms, but it takes much longer.

I do believe that some women never experienced a full orgasm and think that some pre-orgasmic state is the real thing.

There is something funny about asking that question "for your girlfriends sake"....is it that you don't like going down there? :P:P:P:P:P

Give her an orgasm and then ask her if she thinks it's good for her.

• Like 1

Thank you Deci Belle - this was what I was hoping for. I have heard that women have endless Yin essence before, but I have always been confused about this issue, because I am not a girl (this time anyways), although I want to look as beautiful as one. For men there is a definite shift in interest after he ejaculates...it's nature way of saying that I did my deed, now it's time to sleep ;) - Through extensive personal experience, research and study, I have found that men lose interest in sex/love/etc. for many reasons - evolutionary reasons, chemical/hormonal, etc. - they lose the urge/impetus which drove them to copulate in the first place (those little spermies! - who will be the winner of the race!?) after they copulate. It is an act which drains the energy from the potential, which must then be built up again.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

I think that the principle is quite straightforward: to cultivate love and avoid orgasms is path which leads to the opening of the hearth.

Sure, it's possible to do even without avoiding orgasms, but it takes much longer.

I do believe that some women never experienced a full orgasm and think that some pre-orgasmic state is the real thing.

I would trust the experience of women over men...;)

• Like 3

There is something funny about asking that question "for your girlfriends sake"....is it that you don't like going down there? :P:P:P:P:P

Give her an orgasm and then ask her if she thinks it's good for her.

You are a super-duper idiot! I love to lick the clit and the slit and the many folds, and I do it all the time! Don't assume so much because you will make an ass of yourself 10x...

You are a super-duper idiot! I love to lick the clit and the slit and the many folds, and I do it all the time! Don't assume so much because you will make an ass of yourself 10x...

Orgasms for everyone!

• Like 1

Orgasms for everyone!

In my perfect world, men would not lose essence when they ejaculated and would be able to keep going for as long as they want...I have experienced multiple orgasms without losing the erection, but it still seemed to drain me of passion - which is what I want to keep.

Why do women always like to fake orgasm?

Through some press reports that according to their investigation there are over 70% women admitted they had faked orgasm sometimes, I fear that the real figure is higher than the data, even more than you can imagine.

Why do women always like to fake orgasm? To be honest, this phenomenon is hard to be explained. As an indeed female ejaculator, I faked orgasm at least once. Here I try to find some inside reasons according to my experience.

Firstly, also the most important point is women really do not know what is the orgasm? Even until now, compared to the unified views of male orgasm, there are still many different views about female orgasm, and these views makes women even more confused. These so-called male experts, studying the female orgasm, have their researches on the premise that female have different sexual orgasm from the male, based on their experience of sexual partners.

Unfortunately, their premise is totally a big mistake. Those so-called female experts, studying the female orgasm, have their researches on the premise that several women claim they can get orgasms during a few experiments in labs or in questionnaires. I want to ask a question to those female professors. As a woman, can you get orgasm easily whenever you want? Do you dare to answer my question?

I guess the answer is negative. One woman does not experience orgasm whenever she wants, she could not get the true meaning of the female orgasm. Even more they misunderstand the female orgasm is urinary incontinence, this is completely poles apart. Urine mode and ejaculation mode can’t coexist in the same time. Female also can’t have a pee during her orgasm as same as male. But the current researches are still insisting that the female can get multiple orgasms. After urinary incontinence, the woman always is embarrassed and shy, that is of course, I think every man is also embarrassed, if he is just urinary incontinence during sex, and not ejaculation.

Secondly, women always put their hopes of pursuit female orgasm on men, and women thought they only can get orgasms by vaginal puncture. But unfortunately they are disappointed over and over again. Pleasure can be sustained for a long time, and women are misled by a series of pleasure and consider it as a real orgasm, but the real orgasm is a short time to reach a certain height, and then go to low ebb immediately.

Finally, the women always focus on male feelings, and women did not enter their own security model to ejaculation, but Ejaculation must require a complete ecstasy mode. Women naturally only care about how others see themselves, but often ignore their own essential needs, such as breast augmentation, wearing high heels. Rather than not suffer the pain, women would like to get the praise from others.

Sign in to follow this