SonOfTheGods

Best Book Recommendation For Maximum Cultivation Practices?

So my birthday is coming up soon and my wife gave me $100.

(maybe a little extra if I am good. Probably not going to happen though on that last one) :)

So what In Your Opinion is the Best Book Recommendation For Maximum Cultivation Practices?

I do not want dogma, philosophy - I want hard core heavy duty stuff.

I was thinking

Juice: Radical Taiji Energetics...?

Not sure yet, so I figured the best place to go is to my fellow taobummers :)

I have the JC Kostas Mo Pai stuff already :)

I will have to order it online, so maybe provide a link with your recommendation.

All replies are appreciated :)

Thank you

(maybe a little extra if I am good. Probably not going to happen though on that last one) :)

So what In Your Opinion is the Best Book Recommendation For Maximum Cultivation Practices?

I was thinking

I will have to order it online, so maybe provide a link with your recommendation.

Thank you

You can private message me if you do not want to fight/engage another taobummer with your choice.

Can be a DVD too

or maybe something you want to sell.

I was thinking

Thank you

You can private message me if you do not want to fight/engage another taobummer with your choice.

Can be a DVD too

or maybe something you want to sell.

popcorn.gif

Send me your email address please :).

PS you already know which book I recommend, and if you are unsure see my PPF lol. This is unrelated to said email though.

• Like 1

Send me your email address please :).

PS you already know which book I recommend, and if you are unsure see my PPF lol. This is unrelated to said email though.

clint-eastwood-nodding.gif

• Like 1

Here you go: B)

garysmile.jpg

download free .pdf chapter 1 excerpt:

http://www.chikung.com/wp-content/files/NKBChapterOne.pdf

http://www.chikung.com/nei-kung-bible/

It took 10 years to complete this masterpiece! This is the BEST Chi Kung/Nei Kung Book ever printed!

Chapter One contains ALL my Inside Kung Fu articles since the early 1980′s plus more…

THE Nei Kung Bible contains ALL the “Internal Practices” from Temple Style Tai Chi Chuan.

THE Nei Kung Bible is a self-sufficient, stand alone field manual for anyone serious about learning Internal Kung Fu.

This is the first time this material has been organized and explained in such a simple step-by-step fashion.

Click SHOP to order THE Nei Kung Bible, Tidal Wave™ Chi Kung and Mind Light™ Nei Kung DVD Programs.

FROM THE BACK COVER OF THE NEI KUNG BIBLE By Gary J. Clyman

FROM A KUNG FU MASTER:

Clyman’s Mind Light™ Nei Kung is the most sophisticated and advanced system there is, and guess what? It’s easy to learn and practice! You don’t even have to be a martial artist let alone a Tai-Chi master as most people would have you believe.

I know this because I have spent most of my life studying, practicing, and teaching Chinese kung-fu and Tai-chi. I have learned from the best in the world and no one else has ever made this mind blowing information available let alone accessible to the average person. You can go from knowing nothing to doing Mind/Energy exercises that most masters don’t know and couldn’t even dream of doing themselves.

All you need is the information and some time to follow easy step-by-step instructions. It’s the Nei Kung Secrets that make it all happen, not hard work, or thirty five years experience.

Master Matt Mollica

6th degree black belt, Shuai-chiao

9th level black sash, (2nd Grandmaster) Shaolin-Tiger Kung Fu

www.mastermatt.com

Visit: Master Matt Mollica’s Site

FROM A NOVICE WITH NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

I was introduced to Mind Light™ Nei Kung three years ago when I started practicing with my husband who is an acupuncturist. With no background in the practice of Tai Chi or martial arts, I had no idea of the magnitude of this challenge.

The series of organized practice routines taught in this book began to rapidly produce profound changes in my life. They have helped me work through limitations I had unconsciously accepted and lived with for years.

Discovering the ability to train one’s mind, changes everything and puts you in control. Because this is taught in a purely practical way using clear visual directions, you can quickly and easily grasp the details of Mind Light™ Nei Kung Training. I look forward to my daily practice and find it compliments every aspect of my life, professionally, personally and spiritually. Jenny Goit

Feel free to call me 24/7 with your questions. I look forward to speaking with you personally! GJC

http://www.chikung.com/shop/

Thank you

My pleasure! :)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Can be a DVD too

Then I recommend to you Gary Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung DVD set (which includes the Nei Kung Bible).

The DVD's include ALL (!) Nei Kung exercises of Temple Style Tai Chi Chuan.

Pure hardcore stuff to boil your Chi (Life Energy) into white-hot NeiJin (Internal Power)!

http://www.chikung.com/nei-kung/

"Mother Meditation" from the Nei Kung routines in the DVD set:

The "Inside Form":

Edited by Dorian Black

Whatever your goal and rationale is in cultivation, this will be enormously, enormously helpful.

Really cleaning out and balancing your mind is critical as a foundation for permanently breaking through all your dualistic delusions to Tao, rigpa, or whatever.

And, as the mind drives the chi, if you purify your mind this way then your chi will purify and develop to extraordinary levels very naturally and effectively.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Attention-Revolution-Unlocking-Focused/dp/0861712765/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389565210&sr=8-1&keywords=attention+revolution

• Like 1

Here you go: B)

garysmile.jpg

download free .pdf chapter 1 excerpt:

http://www.chikung.com/wp-content/files/NKBChapterOne.pdf

http://www.chikung.com/shop/

My pleasure! :)

I have his chi kung bible and the nei kung bible.

isn't the info in those 2 books the same stuff as his mind light and tidal wave DVDS?

I'm thinking if I don't order his dvds, I could save that money AND BUY A HOUSE lolol

• Like 1

Whatever your goal and rationale is in cultivation, this will be enormously, enormously helpful.

Really cleaning out and balancing your mind is critical as a foundation for permanently breaking through all your dualistic delusions to Tao, rigpa, or whatever.

And, as the mind drives the chi, if you purify your mind this way then your chi will purify and develop to extraordinary levels very naturally and effectively.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Attention-Revolution-Unlocking-Focused/dp/0861712765/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389565210&sr=8-1&keywords=attention+revolution

Thank you, will look into that one

Kunlun is the book that changed the most number of people that I have seen..

And I do like "The Essential Qigong Training Course - Ken Cohen" (which I received as a birthday present)http://www.amazon.com/The-Essential-Qigong-Training-Course/dp/1591790905

Got them both- thank you

Red Phoenix levels 1-3 I also learned

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

I have his chi kung bible and the nei kung bible.

Good for you! ^_^

isn't the info in those 2 books the same stuff as his mind light and tidal wave DVDS?

That's right!

I'm thinking if I don't order his dvds, I could save that money AND BUY A HOUSE lolol

Your choice! I decided to buy the Mind Light Nei Kung DVD set including the Nei Kung Bible and I am glad that I have both! ;)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Michael Winn's Tai-Chi for Enlightenment aka Primordial Chi-gong DVD.

A short (fifteen or so minutes) form similar in some ways to Tai Chi but meant for spiritual cultivation rather than anything martial.

Liminal

• Like 1

Good for you! ^_^

That's right!

Your choice! I decided to buy the Mind Light Nei Kung DVD set including the Nei Kung Bible and I am glad that I have both! ;)

the Nei Kung Bible is only like 50 pages with articles/clyman

chi kung bible has most of the info in chapter 3

Juice is on my "to do list"

and that video of Meredith tummoessence recommended.

Michael Winn's Tai-Chi for Enlightenment aka Primordial Chi-gong DVD.

A short (fifteen or so minutes) form similar in some ways to Tai Chi but meant for spiritual cultivation rather than anything martial.

Liminal

got it already, thank you though

• Like 1

All that reading and you're not enlightened yet? Wtf? ;)

the only thing more dense than my LDT is my skull :P

BTW my email locked me out (again)

I will keep trying though lolol

• Like 2