SonOfTheGods

Aaron Leitch- Enochian Author- Going Blind

Author Aaron Leitch is now legally blind in one eye, and will soon lose sight in both eyes because he can not afford surgery costing -
On September 18, 2013, Aaron Leitch was diagnosed with cataracts. According to the doctors, he is legally blind in his right eye and will lose sight in his left eye within months.

Aaron's friends and readers recognize him as a highly valued author in the fields of Western Esoteric Traditions, Neopaganism and Ceremonial Magic. In a market traditionally dominated by sterile theory, recycled errors and speculation, Aaron's works stand out as products of academic quality research and extensive field study. Aaron's work is indispensable to our community: But he can not continue this work if he goes blind. - See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/save-aaron-leitch-s-sight/124698#sthash.epy6Jo9P.dpuf
The Essential Enochian Grimoire: An Introduction to Angel Magick from Dr. John Dee to the Golden Dawn Paperback

by Aaron Leitch

The Angelical Language, Volume I: The Complete History and Mythos of the Tongue of Angels Hardcover
by Aaron Leitch

• Like 1

Author Aaron Leitch is now legally blind in one eye, and will soon lose sight in both eyes because he can not afford surgery costing -
On September 18, 2013, Aaron Leitch was diagnosed with cataracts. According to the doctors, he is legally blind in his right eye and will lose sight in his left eye within months.

Aaron's friends and readers recognize him as a highly valued author in the fields of Western Esoteric Traditions, Neopaganism and Ceremonial Magic. In a market traditionally dominated by sterile theory, recycled errors and speculation, Aaron's works stand out as products of academic quality research and extensive field study. Aaron's work is indispensable to our community: But he can not continue this work if he goes blind. - See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/save-aaron-leitch-s-sight/124698#sthash.epy6Jo9P.dpuf

The Essential Enochian Grimoire: An Introduction to Angel Magick from Dr. John Dee to the Golden Dawn Paperback

by Aaron Leitch

The Angelical Language, Volume I: The Complete History and Mythos of the Tongue of Angels Hardcover
by Aaron Leitch

I have had numerous conversations with Aaron years ago, discussing Enochian Magick.

We were on a couple of famous Enochian Magick Forums together, and I have found a couple of mistakes in his work.

Due to his "fame", he sort of ignored what I have said.

I HAVE WARNED PEOPLE OFTEN! - IF ENOCHIAN DOES NOT CALL YOU- DESIST!

Ironically- he was unable to see his errors.

They are taking up donations for surgery on the above link.

Edited by SonOfTheGods