SonOfTheGods

Oklahoma USA christains AGAIN: 15 Year Old Student Suspended For Casting A Wiccan Spell On Her Teacher

Oklahoma USA christains: the same place they are fighting against the Satanists over the monument:

That thread, here:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32866-satanic-temple-up-dated/

Student Expelled for Casting a Spell
O K L A H O M A C I T Y

An Oklahoma high school suspended a

15-year-old student after accusing her of casting a magic spell

that caused a teacher to become sick, lawyers for the student

said on Friday.

The American Civil Liberties Union said it had filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on behalf of student Brandi Blackbear, charging that the assistant principal of Union Intermediate High School in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, suspended her for 15 days last December for supposedly casting a spell.

The suit also charged the Tulsa-area Union Public Schools with repeatedly violating Blackbear’s civil rights by seizing notebooks she used to write horror stories and barring her from drawing or wearing signs of the pagan religion Wicca.

“It’s hard for me to believe that in the year 2000 I am walking into court to defend my daughter against charges of witchcraft brought by her own school,” said Timothy Blackbear, Brandi’s father.

‘Outlandish Accusations’

Joann Bell, executive director of the ACLU’s Oklahoma chapter, said the “outlandish accusations” had made Blackbear’s life at school unbearable.

“I, for one, would like to see the so-called evidence this school has that a 15-year-old girl made a grown man sick by casting a magic spell,” Bell said.

A lawyer for the school district declined to comment.

The lawsuit, filed on Thursday, alleges that Blackbear was summoned to the office of assistant principal Charlie Bushyhead last December after a teacher fell ill, and was questioned about her interest in Wicca.

According to the lawsuit, Brandi Blackbear had read a library book about Wicca beliefs and, under aggressive interrogation by Bushyhead, said she might be a Wiccan. In fact, Blackbear is a Roman Catholic, according to the newspaper Tulsa World.

“The interview culminated with Defendant Bushyhead accusing Plaintiff, Brandi Blackbear, of casting spells causing (a teacher at the school) ... to be sick and to be hospitalized,” the lawsuit said.

The lawsuit stated that because of the “unknown cause” of the teacher’s illness, Bushyhead advised the 15-year-old girl “that she was an immediate threat to the school and summarily suspended her for what he arbitrarily determined to be a disruption of the education process.”

“It’s hard for me to believe that in the year 2000 I am walking into court to defend my daughter against charges of witchcraft brought by her own school,” said Timothy Blackbear, Brandi’s father.

The year is 2014

............says it all, doesn't it? :wub:

• Like 1

For many people the Dark Ages have never ended.

Ironically, I posted a thread on TaoBums recently, and I mentioned that non-christian people living down south, USA, are victims of brutality by jesus loving people. I got laughed at.

I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE

Farming is big down south. If crops fail to produce a scapegoat is found. If someone is a known occultist, example: Tarot Reader, they will burn you out, just as yahweh commanded in the old testament.

I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE

For some 'enlightened white light loving naive people', this doesn't fit neatly into their fabricated reality.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

For many people the Dark Ages have never ended.

There are some here that believe that 'states rights' should prevail and that a state religion is perfectly acceptable. Historians have provided ample documentation of state sponsored religions and the abuse of.

• Like 1

Ironically, I posted a thread on taoBums recently, and I mentioned that non-christian people living down south, USA, are victims of brutality by jesus loving people. I got laughed at.

I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE

Farming is big down south. If crops fail to produce a scapegoat is found. If someone is a known occultist, example: Tarot Reader, they will burn you out, just as yahweh commanded in the old testament.

I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE

The 'bible belt' people love 'that old time religion'. Which one are they referring to? :lol:

Could you post a link? I guess I missed your post. Thanks.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

On the other hand...you guys don't think people cast spells on others?

the girl was a catholic, it was ASSUMED she was wiccan because of a library book.

Casting a spell, and being suspected of it i.e., scapegoat/witch hunt is DANGEROUS THINKING

trying to prove someone casting a spell is what caused thousands of people to be burned alive.

where is the devil mark?

CONFESS!

• Like 4

The 'bible belt' people love 'that old time religion'. Which one are they referring to? :lol:

Could you post a link? I guess I missed your post. Thanks.

I have so many anti-religious threads it will take me sometime to find it. :D I will find it later on.

the girl was a catholic, it was ASSUMED she was wiccan because of a library book.

Casting a spell, and being suspected of it i.e., scapegoat/witch hunt is DANGEROUS THINKING

trying to prove someone casting a spell is what caused thousands of people to be burned alive.

where is the devil mark?

CONFESS!

In the 'good ole days', if the Witch floated on top of the water, then she was guilty. If she sank to the bottom and drowned she was innocent and pure.

• Like 2

where is the devil mark?

CONFESS!

Well, we don't have the whole story here obviously. I totally agree it's dangerous thinking, but know from experience that groups do stupid magick affecting the lives of others negatively and wouldn't necessarily tell the truth about it.

Btw, not saying that anything should happen to this girl. This sums it up:

“I, for one, would like to see the so-called evidence this school has that a 15-year-old girl made a grown man sick by casting a magic spell,” Bell said.

Edited by Aetherous

I seem to recall threads on this forum about the propriety of using energy or magic on others without their permission, about the ethics of using magic to get sex, about how to counter or recover from negative energy or black magic used against us, about subtleties of various spells & incantations, etc.

Had she been suspended for Catholic prayers and told to stop wearing a crucifix to school, would the ACLU be taking the girl's side or the school's? Or is the issue that she was allegedly successful? I missed the part about Charlie Bushyhead being a Christian; is that in another report, perhaps?

Personally, having some intimate knowledge of Cherokees (albeit Eastern Band rather than in Oklahoma), I suspect there's more to this story... ;)

In any event, the school's action seems heavy-handed and inappropriate based on what little we know.

• Like 2

I seem to recall threads on this forum about the propriety of using energy or magic on others without their permission, about the ethics of using magic to get sex, about how to counter or recover from negative energy or black magic used against us, about subtleties of various spells & incantations, etc.

Had she been suspended for Catholic prayers and told to stop wearing a crucifix to school, would the ACLU be taking the girl's side or the school's? Or is the issue that she was allegedly successful? I missed the part about Charlie Bushyhead being a Christian; is that in another report, perhaps?

Personally, having some intimate knowledge of Cherokees (albeit Eastern Band rather than in Oklahoma), I suspect there's more to this story... ;)

In any event, the school's action seems heavy-handed and inappropriate based on what little we know.

I agree that more of the story will be revealed soon.

What does your intimate knowledge of Cherokees have to do with this? Why so vague?

Most of the people tortured and murdered for "witchcraft" during the burning times were not actually witches, nor practiced.

I took a course on this time period and the anthropology of religion and witchcraft in college. It was some pretty horrific reading.

• Like 3

Most of the people tortured and murdered for "witchcraft" during the burning times were not actually witches, nor practiced.

I took a course on this time period and the anthropology of religion and witchcraft in college. It was some pretty horrific reading.

I have studied those dark times and you are correct. For this reason as well as myriad others, religion must remain separate from government.

I wonder what spell she used?

• Like 1

That girl needs to open her own Hogwarts, pronto. Brandi's House of Hexes.

Don't wait, Brandi, you can't pay for this kind of validation!

• Like 6

I have studied those dark times and you are correct. For this reason as well as myriad others, religion must remain separate from government.

I wonder what spell she used?

Obviously not a very strong one if the teacher only got sick ;).

Most likely she didn't even.

Unless they found actual evidence, such as the dollie with the teacher's name and the girl's handwriting, they should not have taken any action, obviously. Then if they did find such items, generally a school would send a kid to the counselor to talk about why they are so disgruntled.

• Like 4

OK, let's talk facts

WICCANS DO NOT (CAN NOT) (BLESSED BE) (DO NOT KNOW HOW TO) THROW CURSES.

MERRY MEET

MERRY PART

PERIOD.

:D

OK, let's talk facts

MERRY MEET

MERRY PART

PERIOD.

Who does?

Sometimes people who might curse others are called Wiccans mistakenly, when a more correct term would just be witch...and they might even call themselves Wiccan if they don't really know what they're doing. I hung out with a group of these girls in high school.

OK, let's talk facts

MERRY MEET

MERRY PART

PERIOD.

That is not true.

Though most don't learn any decent ones, and if they do ever curse you, just offer something better to Hecate (they ALL call on her for cursework) and call it good ;).

3 fold law, yeah they all say that, but many throw curses anyways.

• Like 3