mewtwo

i know when the world is going to end, had a vision.

The world will end on dec 4th in the year 292,277,026,569

your welcome.

You mean when the sun collapsed?

The world will end on dec 4th in the year 292,277,026,569

your welcome.

morning or afternoon? I like to plan early.

• Like 3

adding all the digits = 12 = December.

So you were spot on.

add 1 + 2 = 3, so you were close on the date, but no cigar.

its actually 3rd December of that fantastic year.

Better get it right next time.

^_^

coincidentally that is the maximum number of years I have left - are you saying that when I am gone .... what's the point of the rest of it ?

• Like 1

coincidentally that is the maximum number of years I have left - are you saying that when I am gone .... what's the point of the rest of it ?

So perhaps the song was wrong and it isn't true that the road goes on forever and the party never ends? Perhaps we are truly just figments of the imagination but (as shocking as this might be to some) figments specifically of Nungali's imagination?

If so, I think we need to take up an imaginary collection and send you to Indonesia to become one of these guys:

Dragon_gods_-_Project_Gutenberg_eText_15

Couldn't pass an opportunity to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjWV2lqlqQ

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

I think we all sing the blues every now and then. At times a longing comes up for it All to End. A kind of grandiose suicidal impulse. Yet its an unhealthy one.

Its great to live each day as if it were our last (as long as we can do that within our responsibilities). Yet I think people who cling to apocalyptic visions hurt themselves. First they take on the role of prophet to warn the world, which usually comes off as crazy. Personally the beliefs affects everything in there lives. Long term planning tends to go out the window, and a general pessimism pervades there actions. Depression is more easily fallen into.

We've had a number of Apocalyptic people here, either full on world ending or just civilization going bust. I think it hurt there personal lives immensely. I was just on a David Icke site (or a link from it). Long articles on the coming U.S civil war and the WW III that would follow it, unless the WW III came first. Dozens of posts stating confidently this would be the year of collapse and disaster, buy your guns and get ready to shoot neighbors, cops, feds and what not. Yet I assume that article or one like it is published relatively frequently every year for decades. There are Always Signs of Apocalypse. Always, its an easy game to play and be seduced by.

Mentally or physically these people are living in a certain amount of darkness. Worse if shit does happen, I think living for years or decades under the assumption Apocalypse tomorrow, its tomorrow, its tomorrow, they won't see signs of real problems because they've conditioned themselves to see disaster everywhere in every bit of news. So Real stuff is mixed in with the fantasy.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4

I think we all sing the blues every now and then. At times a longing comes up for it All to End. A kind of grandiose suicidal impulse. Yet its an unhealthy one.

Its great to live each day as if it were our last (as long as we can do that within our responsibilities). Yet I think people who cling to apocalyptic visions hurt themselves. First they take on the role of prophet to warn the world, which usually comes off as crazy. Personally the beliefs affects everything in there lives. Long term planning tends to go out the window, and a general pessimism pervades there actions. Depression is more easily fallen into.

We've had a number of Apocalyptic people here, either full on world ending or just civilization going bust. I think it hurt there personal lives immensely. I was just on a David Icke site (or a link from it). Long articles on the coming U.S civil war and the WW III that would follow it, unless the WW III came first. Dozens of posts stating confidently this would be the year of collapse and disaster, buy your guns and get ready to shoot neighbors, cops, feds and what not. Yet I assume that article or one like it is published relatively frequently every year for decades. There are Always Signs of Apocalypse. Always, its an easy game to play and be seduced by.

Mentally or physically these people are living in a certain amount of darkness. Worse if shit does happen, I think living for years or decades under the assumption Apocalypse tomorrow, its tomorrow, its tomorrow, they won't see signs of real problems because they've conditioned themselves to see disaster everywhere in every bit of news. So Real stuff is mixed in with the fantasy.

I explained a dozen of times. One time again. The false Apocalypse warnings starting 1000 A.D. like Rodulfus Glaber (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodulfus_Glaber) are all maneuvers of Satan deceiving people such that the global mass will not believe it when the real end is near.

The Harmonic Convergence of 1987 was a lie ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_Convergence)

Y2K problem was a lie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2000_problem)

Mayan Calendar / December 21st, 2012 was a lie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon)

Before the real Day of Resurrection, there will be undeniable signs. Do not worry.

<snip>

Y2K problem was a lie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2000_problem)

</snip>

Ummm...

No.

Y2K was a MAJOR issue. Anyone who claimed it was "the end of the world" was a fool but anyone who thinks it was all a hoax is just as big a fool. Lots of heartache and mayhem was averted by millions of hours of hard work around the globe by IT professionals, many of whom rang in that new year monitoring systems in case things were overlooked (much to the consternation of loved ones).

Ask me how I know...

;)

If you dig a little deeper, you'll find not 4 false flags, but thousands of them. Thousands of times people have predicted this is the end. I think every generation has had people saying they've read the signs, The End Is Near. In my short life there have been dozens and they've had there share of true believing followers. Its not uncommon, quite the opposite.

Frankly I think Satan is a mythological figure. So claiming he did or Santa Claus (actually a mythologized figure) Easter bunny is the same to me as claiming Satan did it. In my opinion people are not so saintly that they need a supernatural being to make them do evil things. Plain old greed and selfishness work just fine.

Even fundamentally, who gave you this information? God, one of his angels or did you figure it out by yourself or through a book like Revelations? In general I thought Islam was against such prophecies as haraam.

Also, lets discuss your views. World ending in 20 to 25 years or Day or Resurrection? What does Day or R mean to you? Everyone in heaven at the same time or back to life or only those who follow your religion back to life?

Last question. How does thinking (and preaching) the world is going to end affect your life? Do you not make any long term plans, like marriage or children because you know they'll face the end of the world in as few as 20 years?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

How does thinking (and preaching) the world is going to end affect your life? Do you not make any long term plans, like marriage or children because you know they'll face the end of the world in as few as 20 years?

I don't believe the world is going to end, but I have accepted that our species is past the carrying capacity of the environment, that our climate is changing and becoming more violent, and that lucky is the person who thinks they live in a world where their neighbor won't kill them. The human race is on a suicidal path to destroy itself with greed of "first world" lifestyles and energy production (earth raping) disasters. I don't believe the entire world will see catastrophe all at once. I also don't see any event as independent. Natural disasters influence war and disease. Our technology has only been postponing the inevitable.

So to answer your questions (even though you weren't asking me, your posts made me think a lot about my own mental health), thinking about these certainly things affects my long term plans, but I am not sure I have ever really had a plan for the future. The notion of things going to shit rapidly pushes me to think about how I really want to live, if I only have 20 years left. I am not going to have children, and I don't think people should be having more than one child. There are barely any parts of the earth left that are not crawling with people and an electrical grid. I am predisposed toward depression, and I am sure the constant thought of losing my health and my family are damaging, because I find it increasingly difficult to participate in society, to have faith in humanity and our longevity, and to strive to build on my life in a corporate-approved manner. I would like to A. Not contribute to the war machine, earth destroying, greed machine B. Live off the grid in a small homestead community C. Enjoy the life I have by not validating the USA, FDA, USDA, EPA, CIA... etc. Freedom and poverty.

That said, I just want friendly aliens to come. S.O.S.

Euro Tsunami - possibly circa 2022

Predicted by notable psychic Aunt Clair, who foresaw the 2011 Japan Tsunami

I dreamt that extreme cold temperatures in Canada and Greenland caused land shifts and coastal landslides into the Atlantic ocean and the weather conditions caused meteotsunamis from the cold fronts.
Due to subduction, landslides, earthquakes and freak weather a phenomenon occurred which has been unprecedented in recorded history.

Freakish cold weather induced Meteotsunamis across the Northern Atlantic and these hit the coast of Portugal and France and other Tsunamis hit Northern France, England and even parts of Scotland and Ireland.

Massive devastation occurred in Europe with the coastal buildings being swept into the sea with little warning and no voracity. The people would not believe that a life threatening Tsunami could hit North of Cornwall and South of Norway . This area is not known for deathly Tsunami action.

The length of coastline affected and the death toll and the extent of the debris fields were the highest recorded. The earthquake was not as high as 9.1 and it was not expected that the tsunami resulting from the combined factors would hit both European and North American coasts but actually hurt the European coast more hitting them twice.

I saw helicopters tracking the debris field as it split into sections and incredibly recombined "con-gliding" with other debris fields.

The helicopter crews were looking for survivors. Incredibly three were found but two of these died during transport. They used instruments to measure the heat radiated from the bodies to ascertain life signs.

One young boy with dark hair was lying on top of a debris field on his stomach and wiggled his right fingers so that the helicopter would descend. They assumed his waving arm was a dead human's limb bobbing with the sea action afraid they would leave him there he lifted his arm as high as he could and wiggled his fingers but he could not turn over.

International debate ensued over who was responsible and how the wreckage which contained massive fields of floating debris and human remains would be dealt with.

There was talk about bombing the debris fields to sink them but worries about that ecological disaster and the creation of further catastrophe too.

There was talk about air lifting out the bodies which had been televised globally and were macabre in their rapid decay and stench.

The fields were so heaped and high that nothing but birds could get to the bodies to decompose them and there became a concern for the health of people along the coastlines where the debris fields might actually land again

The world was shocked. It was the worst death toll from a Tsunami recorded in history and carried more km of coastline into the sea than ever before but worst it threatened to carry these disparate debris fields back onto nearby coastal villages and even across the ocean to North America moving straight across the atlantic from ground zero and coming back to the European Coast to the North and South of ground zero.

Helicopters hovered tracking the debris fields expecting these would sink in a few days time but the fields continued and then they monitored the size of each field and placed tracking instruments.
atop the fields, months later.

I recall seeing large chunks of floating concrete buoyed along by so much floating debris of all manner of materials. I thought this heavy concrete would shift and cause the field to plummet into the sea but that is not what occurred.

The fields moved erractically across the ocean and also back to the source of origin on either side of ground zero.

Ground Zero was actually under the sea of the coast between Portugal , France and England.

The news reported how many weeks later the fields were intact and how far these had moved across the Atlantic and there was even concern that when these reached the North American coastline another Tsunami might send the larger intact fields right back to Europe! And this did happen.

We began to understand that the ocean was rocking the tsunami from the Euro coast to the North American and back again causing three tsunami hits.

It seemed at first that the source was between Canada and Greenland but later research indicated that the source was actually along the European Coast and that the action had gone across the Atlantic and returned hitting the European Coast the worst with two distinct events.

These massive Tsunamis that ricocheted or boomeranged back to source were the most dangerous as they hit unprecedented kilometres of coastline already fragile and easily eroded by the sea's onslaught on the 2nd event.

Worries about the death of marine life and the effect of subsequent Tsunamis caused research and further international debate about who was responsible for these and who could be charged to clean these up.

Communities which were destroyed could hardly be expected to pick up the remains.

I dreamt of the 2011 Tsunami in Japan years before it occurred in 1993. I had no time marker clues then, or did not interpret any ones that were there correctly.

Like this dream, I saw the people and heard them talking as if I was there in full colour. It was traumatic to see this up close.

I do not know when this European Tsunami will occur but all day before the dream I had seen 2s figure prominently and the time 2:22 am was highlighted by a spirit calling my attention to the digital clock,

So that I think it might occur in February perhaps on the 22 of February but I don't think it will occur this year.

Perhaps in 2022 but that was not confirmed.

From: http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,4919.msg15181/topicseen.html#new

Everyone occasionally has nightmares and some people have them quite often. Often its simply human anxiety coming up in subconscious. Saying one 'dreampt of the 2011 Tsunami in Japan years before it occurred in 1993. I had no time marker clues then, or did not interpret any ones that were there correctly.' Means nothing. I have no doubt everyone who lives in Japan has dreampt of tsunamis and has woken up in dread. That because Tsunami's happen to Japan. They happen and they kill people.

I'm sure if she'd come up with lots of 2's in her 1993 dream it'd be easy to come up with a huge number of 2's for the Japanese Tsunami event, literally dozens of 2's all over the place because its an easy trick to pull off. Thousands of things happen and you can pin 2's on dozens of them.

I wouldn't make to make life changing decisions based on her 'feelings' and visions. But would you? In 2022, will you be changing the way you live because of her writings? Will you or anyone stay away from all beaches in Europe at 2:00 because of her prediction and how important 2:22 is to her?

Strangely we had a thread about people always noticing there clock at 1:11 here. We put values on things and once we name a coincidence they tend to pop up constantly in our life. (I find old pennies, just found a 1929 in change!) I tend to think much of that is they always did we're just noticing it now. We see what we look for and our subconscious can be more aware then our active minds. Or in the case of noticing 1:11, we have a pretty good internal clock, that we mostly ignore. Once we key into it, we have control, even subconsciously.

• Like 2

Best to take everything with a bit of salt. Shift happens, and one cannot put life on hold for something that may not pan out.

That being said, I have a very high opinion of this mystic, so I am biased enough to at least remember the prediction if it does happen some day. I like to think that this seer is experienced enough to know a true vision from a nightmare, even more so when she decides to make it public at the risk of upset.

Live life, be happy, if bad things happen and you go with the flow, you'll be exactly where you need to be :-)

• Like 1

Everyone occasionally has nightmares and some people have them quite often. Often its simply human anxiety coming up in subconscious. Saying one 'dreampt of the 2011 Tsunami in Japan years before it occurred in 1993. I had no time marker clues then, or did not interpret any ones that were there correctly.' Means nothing. I have no doubt everyone who lives in Japan has dreampt of tsunamis and has woken up in dread. That because Tsunami's happen to Japan. They happen and they kill people.

I'm sure if she'd come up with lots of 2's in her 1993 dream it'd be easy to come up with a huge number of 2's for the Japanese Tsunami event, literally dozens of 2's all over the place because its an easy trick to pull off. Thousands of things happen and you can pin 2's on dozens of them.

I wouldn't make to make life changing decisions based on her 'feelings' and visions. But would you? In 2022, will you be changing the way you live because of her writings? Will you or anyone stay away from all beaches in Europe at 2:00 because of her prediction and how important 2:22 is to her?

Strangely we had a thread about people always noticing there clock at 1:11 here. We put values on things and once we name a coincidence they tend to pop up constantly in our life. (I find old pennies, just found a 1929 in change!) I tend to think much of that is they always did we're just noticing it now. We see what we look for and our subconscious can be more aware then our active minds. Or in the case of noticing 1:11, we have a pretty good internal clock, that we mostly ignore. Once we key into it, we have control, even subconsciously.

Remember the kerfuffle which ensued on TTB in the wake of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? An ecological disaster, no doubt, but we had Bums literally moving to Canada to escape the impending doom and others proclaiming the Earth was going to split open and the seas would boil and...

Turned out that the planet didn't crack into pieces, life on Earth wasn't snuffed out. In fact, among other factors, naturally occurring oil-eating bacteria had a kick-ass picnic.

We tend to be a bit reactionary, I think.

• Like 1

We tend to be a bit reactionary, I think.

yeh thats a safe bet

• Like 1

Obligatory Harold Camping link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping

Predicts end of world date, date passes, gets it wrong, makes new prediction, date passes, gets it wrong. I think he eventually gave up predicting.

I think in revelations, St. John mentions that only God knows when this time will come.

Blessings of Prophesy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kinda humorous but he destroyed lives. He inspired true believers who sold all there stuff, many giving it to him, to finance an end of world billboard blitz. They lost there last dollar and looked like chumps doing it.

A couple days ago I was wading through some dark apocalyptic sites they were amazingly active. The letter writers underneath had an aggressive hostile hope that things would soon be horrible, they wanted it. Even though they might burn in the process, they seemed to cheer on a coming civil war or world war iii. They reinforced each others ideas of how it would happen and all the shit in the world and how the Sheeple didn't see it.

The thing is, they may be half right, but they're only looking at half the picture. Any good trend is ignored. Any improvement is negligible. Everything dark is exaggerated, anyone who lacks there view is vilified.

Its the same recipe used in racism. And we're all guilty at times of prejudice, its seductive, ego enhancing.. the Other is bad.. so we must be .. good. I think it has be fought against. You have to train yourself to actively look for the good, lest you fall into depression, anger or hopelessness. Thats not being Pollyannish, its trying to keep balance against a darkness within the human condition.

• Like 2