Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Even some of our kind...

OK look, it was a free reading, excuse the hell out of me for waiting until I felt like it OK. Could you please just stop with the random posts on the board to try to speed things up :P. Guess what, I get to decide what I do for who and when. What a novel concept :P.

Your posts aren't weird for here really ;). I did send you a reading btw.

I'm working on my patience, I really am.... something about 10 emails per day asking for the same sort of help....

I'd personally recommend laying off the energetic stuff for a time until you are feeling better though, as in general it only makes it worse.

I soooo recommend getting some in person help, really. Distance work can only do so much, there are just some things which need physical in person help with. A good strong martial arts or spiritual teacher type could help you get past that sort of thing I'm sure.

Btw, I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a torturous time. I think a bit of guidance would help... but like I said from someone in person, and just sticking to one set of advice from someone qualified is good (with the internet and so many people, it's far too easy to get lots of advice or mix and match).

PS please don't be hard on yourself, that only makes it worse (and I'm just cranky about doing this sort of work sometimes don't take any of it personally)

• Like 2

Well balance is good, some time on, some time off to do more physical stuff.

I'm fortunate that I have Bagua and the gym to keep the balance since I post *and* work online everyday. (gotta learn to take one day off per week).

• Like 1

I hear ya TS, I really do.

I have been through periods of extreme paranoia.

No f**kin' wonder if you really, I mean really, begin to think about it.

But I try not to do that too much these days.

I'm reading Julian May at the moment.

If you want to PM me more details I have a feeling I might be able to understand on a personal level somewhat.

I will help if I can.

Oh, and I like it when people post really weird stuff.

Makes me feel better.

Like I'm not the only one, ya know?

My problem is I don't know anyone who could understand really.

And even if I did, it would take too long to tell it all.

Words would be insufficient.

But I try to speak of things here.

Really I am just lonely.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2

Bagua, if you don't mind telling us, what kind of work are you doing online?

Also, are you a moderator on here as well? I kind of just feel like getting everything I've posted off here and coming back another time, with a different name. Doable?

Hehehe. Hey T.S.! Guess what. You will always be you. Can't change that. But you can begin to love yourself more and in a healthier way if you are willing to make the changes.

Doesn't matter the label you put on yourself.

Believe what you want but I suggest that the first entity you should believe in is yourself. Once you have that you can move on in a desirable manner. Until then you will always be going in circles, moving from one belief to another, all with no substance.

Sure, the Mods can give you a name change. But that's not going to help you. I kinda' like T.S. For me it indicates Total Sufficiency.

Now stop thinking so freakin' much!

• Like 5

Bagua, if you don't mind telling us, what kind of work are you doing online?

Also, are you a moderator on here as well? I kind of just feel like getting everything I've posted off here and coming back another time, with a different name. Doable?

I'm not a mod (thank the powers that be), I'm tech. You can change your name, but you cannot get rid of your old posts, nor make not connected with your username.

The reason for this is that some folks will troll for ages, then suddenly want to change personas so the membership doesn't know they are the same person.

Tbh, I think a username and avatar change, then just a different posting style would make people forget any past stuff anyways, with all the posts and posters here not many remember exactly what we said before, and we do tend to notice when a person changes for the better or worse :).

Though you could try contacting Trunk if you want a special exception made, but.... I doubt it (just saying, we have never done it before ever).

• Like 2

OK I did some contemplating/meditation... the reason I was having trouble doing the reading for so long, and got cranky far too easily with you, is that simply I'm not the one meant to do the reading, or help you with this. Sometimes I don't realize that with folks right away, since hell who doesn't want to try to help everyone that asks right? But sometimes the energies and/or the match just isn't right. I'll have to work on listening to this better, so I don't get frustrated with myself or others.

At least I did get a short reading done for you, and I hope all goes really well for you :), and apologies for my crankyness.

• Like 3

The same old ideas from me apply...this paranoia (or problem, however you want to say it) is based on delusional thinking. Just recognize the beliefs and feelings for what they are, untrue, and focus instead on things that are enjoyable. Just do whatever calms you down and brings you some relaxation and fun. Cultivate good things in your life...something that helped me a little...look through some magazines and see what looks like an enjoyable life. For instance, if you look in an outdoor magazine and see some dudes hiking through mountains. Looks like how life should be, right? So make your life like that. Whatever interests you...this is a way of cultivating your ideal, which will readjust your mind on a deep level and bring some benefit.

I also suggest you forget about this astrology and consulting psychics stuff...obviously it's not helping. According to some, these practices are harmful, in addition to being useless. Don't believe that people can read your every thought...that can lead to quite a bit of paranoia. Remember that it's best for you to have no concepts or thoughts at all, just relax all the time.

I know first hand how hard it is to admit that the truth which we know, is not the truth. That we are being delusional and that we have a problem because of it. But look at the facts: you're still alive. You can walk around outside and basically go anywhere you want. You have a bed to sleep in. Food to eat. Things aren't so bad, in reality. It can be helpful to remind yourself of this.

Just trying to help. :)

• Like 5

There's a time to be active,

and a time to stop Doing.

Without the pause,

the break,

the gathering in,

Everything suffers.

• Like 3

" she could tell it was going to be a rough time for me, I think, given my history "

Not to be hard on your friend, but she is bringing a problem to you as a seed, knowing that you will grow that seed. I have had plenty of friends who do things like this. They mostly happen to be female. I am sure they mean well, but somewhere in their subconscious they manifest situations to help people suffer as much as they do.

Ultimately we are thrown into a world that that is out of control. We can choose to not participate in the evil that surrounds us, as much as possible.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this