Sign in to follow this  
freeform

Meteorites

I had a dream that I caught a meteorite.

I know very little about them, but would really like one - does anyone know anything on the subject - where to buy, how not to get conned, any esoteric uses etc?

I remember reading somewhere (connected to John Chang in some way) that meteorites hold a powerfull yin energy that is only available in the vacuum of space...

Also remember seeing program about nuclear fusion, and that the most efficient way of doing it is to use 'helium 3' - which is very scarce on earth but abundant on the moon (at least)... fusion is about joining particles - alchemy... helium 3 being the alchemical agent (maybe a physical manifestation of this yin energy?)

Hi freeform,

I have a piece of moldavite, that I got from a trusted source, although I haven't been in contact with him for many years. My experience is that it feels cold in an uninviting way, just not resonant for me personally. If you want to experiment with the energy of it, why not try just writing the name of it on a piece of paper, as the name of something carries its energy.

I'm more interested in experimenting with dynamized substances ("homeopathic"), which are abundant on earth, and cheap :). The process of potentizing/dynamizing them brings out the spirit-like quality that wasn't active in the crude substance. There are quite a few "imponderable" substances prepared this way - moonlight, for one, which might be an interesting yin substance to experiment with!

-Karen

I know that in Tibetan lore, lots of the ritual implements and weapons are made out of meteoric iron. My vibe would be that iron is cold and grounding and that meteoric iron would be even more so. So good for overheating issues and grounding purposes possibly.

Sometimes, when I'm sitting at home, reading or whatever, I suddenly have this feeling that I'm about to be hit by a meteorite and have to stop and go run around in the yard for a while so it will miss me...

:blink::o:D:lol:

I had a dream that I caught a meteorite.

I know very little about them, but would really like one - does anyone know anything on the subject - where to buy, how not to get conned, any esoteric uses etc?

I remember reading somewhere (connected to John Chang in some way) that meteorites hold a powerfull yin energy that is only available in the vacuum of space...

Also remember seeing program about nuclear fusion, and that the most efficient way of doing it is to use 'helium 3' - which is very scarce on earth but abundant on the moon (at least)... fusion is about joining particles - alchemy... helium 3 being the alchemical agent (maybe a physical manifestation of this yin energy?)

if you can wait for it

a giant meteor is supposed to hit the earth

in a few hundred years or so!

LOL

(sorry)

peace

paul

There are quite a few "imponderable" substances prepared this way - moonlight, for one, which might be an interesting yin substance to experiment with!

Thanks Karen! Could you suggest some reading material for me on this?

Yoda, yeah, I seem to remember that the Indonesian Keris was made with bits of meteorite in it - apparently it provides the missing yin energy that makes the blades come alive. (the yang was the Will of the creator)

Cat - it's a great idea, I'll try it out, and report back - thanks for the idea ;)

buddabubba, My meteorite experience was much more pleasant - although I'd certainly try and get away from the meteor Paul's talking about.

It's quite exciting to know that some of these rocks are older than the earth and have travelled untold distances, something kind of romantic about em...

Thanks Karen! Could you suggest some reading material for me on this?

Unfortunately there's not a lot, but you could do a search on homeopathy imponderables or imponderabilia. And here's a materia medica entry for Luna (moonlight)

The provings are pretty interesting - a lot of emotional sensitivity, wanting to be alone, dreamy state of mind, etc.

-Karen

Unless you find one, meteorites can be immensely expensive to purchase.

I walked outside one day, about three years ago, and heard a loud bomb burst WAY over my head, saw a flashing light racing forward, like a spaceship breaking up. Found out later it was a meteorite. Likely ended up thousands of miles away.

I like Karen's idea of using moon yin energy. After working for some time bringing in the sun yang energy, and never lucking out in the specific days my system recommends for bringing in moon energy because of clouds, forgetfullness and the like, I finally did and what yin bliss that was! Holy smokes.

I saw a documentary about a fellow who used to hunt for meteorites. He would fly over the desert in an ultralight and search for dark rocks that were foreign to the environment. The desert was ideal because the rocks stood out so easily.

Many ancient cultures seemed to venerate meteorites as sacred objects:

http://www.alaska.net/~meteor/legend.htm

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire ;-)

Freeform,

I forgot to mention Dennis Griffin as a trustworthy source for info and buying various stones. I'm sure he'd have an interesting opinion on meteorites.

Orgone Crystals

(the site's been down lately but should be up again soon).

-Karen

Edited by karen

I'd be intrigued to know what comes up for you, if you do this, btw!

Ok - so last night I went to sleep with the intention of carrying on the meteorite dream - I havent done any kind of dream interpretation before so I wonder what it all means:

So the meteorite took me for a little trip - I say little... it was anything but - the only way I can describe it is I went down. This overwelming feeling of going downwards was coupled with the deepest, darkest darkness I've experienced - I'm pretty sure I fell into a very deep sleep after that.

Also a funny thing happened during the night - our building was struck by lightning - we have a lot of scaffolding covering it at the moment, so that's probably why, but I didn't hear anything - the surge destroyed my girlfriend's transformer for her laptop, killed my tv reciever, and took out the intercom system for the whole building. It felt really uncomfortable at home today. I live in a church so I'm considering it an act of god :lol:

Sign in to follow this