niveQ

A bubbling sea below my navel

I have had this sensation and it is growing. It feels like there is jumping energy, almost like bubbling water, without the feeling of fullness, in my body a couple of inches below my navel. This is accompanied by similar feeling above my tailbone, around my perenium and around anus.

This became more apparent when I realized my lower abdomen was not fully relaxed. I started to relax it and these feelings became more apparent. Sometimes, if I relax them along with then "kegel" muscles I will get a feeling up into my chest muscles and then it stops as if there is another step to move this feeling even higher.

When in a bad mood or stressed, this area, mainly on the left, goes through physical discomfort.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I have often experienced, and still do, a bubbling sensation around the heart area whenever i do certain tantric practices (sorry no details). Some say its the result of the welling up of bliss. Maybe it is, but i don't analyse it anymore. When its there, i tend to just go with it, and watch it with mild interest, until i get distracted by some other sensation. The duration of it varies, sometimes it lasts for a few seconds, at other times it could last for a lot longer. It does not mean anything special. I think infants get a similar sensation, which is why they smile and chuckle quite a bit, even without being cajoled.

• Like 1

I have often experienced, and still do, a bubbling sensation around the heart area whenever i do certain tantric practices (sorry no details). Some say its the result of the welling up of bliss. Maybe it is, but i don't analyse it anymore. When its there, i tend to just go with it, and watch it with mild interest, until i get distracted by some other sensation. The duration of it varies, sometimes it lasts for a few seconds, at other times it could last for a lot longer. It does not mean anything special. I think infants get a similar sensation, which is why they smile and chuckle quite a bit, even without being cajoled.

Sensational. This feeling holds more importance for me as the ill effects of stress cause it to feel uncomfortable and gobble all of my attention.

A bit more info...

When a relax my abdomen muscles to such a degree, my anus muscles begin to push out and I am forced to bend at the waist. It feels like I am pushing something out of my body, but not physically. It feels like if I complete this it will be the best thing to ever happen to me. But I just can't quite get past the hump

It gets closer and closer. It gets closer e easiest when I am no breathing and sometimes when I am exhaling. It feels like if I could not bend at the waist or straighten my body while maintaining this push, I would shoot something from my body in a blissful catharsis.

I usually have only done this for 20 seconds at a time, it gets a bit overwhelming. When I finish, I have pressure between my eyes.

I have had this sensation and it is growing. It feels like there is jumping energy, almost like bubbling water, without the feeling of fullness, in my body a couple of inches below my navel. This is accompanied by similar feeling above my tailbone, around my perenium and around anus.

This became more apparent when I realized my lower abdomen was not fully relaxed. I started to relax it and these feelings became more apparent. Sometimes, if I relax them along with then "kegel" muscles I will get a feeling up into my chest muscles and then it stops as if there is another step to move this feeling even higher.

When in a bad mood or stressed, this area, mainly on the left, goes through physical discomfort.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

That's your lower dan tian. What kind of practice do you have?

That's your lower dan tian. What kind of practice do you have?

In Zhan zhuang and sitting meditation occasionally. As helpful as this is, I actually feel better when yelling and singing. It feels really good to sing loudly. I think this is related to creativity. If I don't do something creative, this gets quite unfomfortable. If I gets really excited from a good idea, it can feel like a subtle, but powerful orgasmic spear going through my body sometimes.

In Zhan zhuang and sitting meditation occasionally. As helpful as this is, I actually feel better when yelling and singing. It feels really good to sing loudly. I think this is related to creativity. If I don't do something creative, this gets quite unfomfortable. If I gets really excited from a good idea, it can feel like a subtle, but powerful orgasmic spear going through my body sometimes.

Have you tried circulating this? First use your mind and see if you can condense this into a point. Then have that point spin towards your tailbone and around (so a clockwise spin). Once it spins on demand, then you can using this spin to move energy up your spine to your crown point and down the front of your body back into the dan tian, thereby doing the microcosmic orbit.

Edited by dwai
  • Like 1