Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Wisdom about relationships, attachment, intimacy etc

So Im just thinking that I often prefer to change the way I think about things and gain wisdom which changes how much things affect me emotionally, rather than just continue walking in shit and suffer blindly in pain, I have done this for many things, but recently Id like to do this more for the topic of relationships.

So I was just sitting on the bach today trying to come up with good thoughts on this subject will probably name a painting and do a series on it.

so

I love without expectations

I know what I want exactly and thus dont get bothered by not getting things i didnt want or thought I should want.

I love without needing to understand the other persons actions

I know that I would do whatever the other person is doing if I was in their shoes and had lived there life

I am cut from the same cloth as (competition) etc

I love without expecting permanence

The word relationship to be changed to something else such as companionship or to consider myself more like an animal or different quantities of different animals

I love without needing the other person to understand me

I love without needing the other person to validate who it is I want to be

I love without needing the other person to share my path

some idealistic but balancing mantras...

• Like 2

That is awesome Skydog :).

Hey feel free to come join us on page 23 (!!) of that other thraed ;).

thanks, which other thread.

and im really just looking to share plus get further contributions for this kind of thinking..

• Like 1

Actually tbh, you likely wouldn't enjoy it.. but I was hoping for some good contributions along these lines :).

Hmm, the other person understanding me would be cool though... The rest, yes definitely. Though similar path (for me) is important since that is where most of my day goes.

So Im just thinking that I often prefer to change the way I think about things and gain wisdom which changes how much things affect me emotionally, rather than just continue walking in shit and suffer blindly in pain, I have done this for many things, but recently Id like to do this more for the topic of relationships.

So I was just sitting on the bach today trying to come up with good thoughts on this subject will probably name a painting and do a series on it.

so

I love without expectations

I know what I want exactly and thus dont get bothered by not getting things i didnt want or thought I should want.

I love without needing to understand the other persons actions

I know that I would do whatever the other person is doing if I was in their shoes and had lived there life

I am cut from the same cloth as (competition) etc

I love without expecting permanence

The word relationship to be changed to something else such as companionship or to consider myself more like an animal or different quantities of different animals

I love without needing the other person to understand me

I love without needing the other person to validate who it is I want to be

I love without needing the other person to share my path

some idealistic but balancing mantras...

This is really amazing in my opinion, Skydog.

I could definitely stand to use some of this wisdom in my relationships and I intend on doing so.

Thanks for sharing it!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this