Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Elves & humans relationships in Iceland

Crazy documentation, guys! :blink:

Collective madness, scam for tourists or the crazy reality of yin spirits living in rocks?

I'm undecided!

Some people there look really like human/elf hybrids and have eerie similarities concerning eyes and other facial features with some of Brian Froud's drawings...

af29-use.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRjatXe5bis

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 3

On edit: there sure are some funny people in the world.

Funny ha ha!

Thanks for the doc link dorian.

I've seen the link before but I think I might actually watch it this time.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Shouldn't this have gone in that *other* thread? ;) Joking lol.

For women on vacation in Iceland: How to pick up an elf man and getting knocked up with an hybrid baby!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 3

In hawaii they cannot perform major construction until the proper rites are performed. My father led some projects over there, he is very atheist, but they were actually required to call folks in to perform the proper ceremonies first.

I also know someone who used to *do* the proper ceremonies and said some pretty bad stuff has happened to the people/buildings when such things were ignored.

I think that is awesome that such things are still respected in some areas.

I think it sucks that they made it into a tourist area :P.

• Like 1

Some people there look really like human/elf hybrids and have eerie similarities concerning eyes and other facial features with some of Brian Froud's drawings...

Uh -hu . A couple of years back I was walking through big shopping maul and took a short cut through the 'food' hall. :wacko:

I eyeballed this guy ahead ... he seemed ' intellectually disabled' and a couple of minders (who were not paying attention), when I got closer he was one of the most unusual people I have seen ; golden tan skin colour, very narrow face, 'elven' eyes and pointy ears ... serious! I though, 'That guy looks like some sort of Elf hybrid , as soon as I thought that he looks up at me, as I walked around them and went for me ... instantly, yelling something in gibberish

Has anyone ever had to defend themselves against against a person with a severe disability in the middle of a packed food arcade ?

I decided VERY gentle aikido was the best option, I gently folded him up with his hands across his chest, just then the minders realised and grabbed " So sorry ! ... what happened ?" He was still struggling against them to get to me ..... even they seemed shocked, they said he doesn't do that sort of thing," I left with them trying to calm him down and subdue him

I don't know what to make of that. :blink:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

As an elf, I'm a huge fan of archery

X8qVCeF.jpg

(source: http://imgur.com/gallery/X8qVCeF)

This reminds me of yesterday evening at my archery club. There has been some "re-shuffling" and I found myself sharing a target with two pretty ladies (both new to the club, but competent archers).

Another lady I've always liked had been moved next to me, on the other side - so I was effectively sandwiched between these elf-princess warriors.

Just that bit tougher to get into the zone and focus on the target. Just about managed to get a decent score, though I was distracted on a few shots and they didn't go too well.

It must be the Lunar Goddess messing with me again. All good for training the mind though.

note to self: join archery club..

Funnily enough, last time I went to Greenwood Forest Park in Wales with my children, I scored a perfect bullseye on the archery range, on my second shot.

Not that I'm boasting, or anything.

Maybe just a little.

I'm crap at darts, though.

Mmm sandwiched.

• Like 1

Wales... Land of the Mabinogion. Must be a few elves still hanging out there - the ones who didn't sail to the west or end up in Iceland.

I'm crap at darts too. Archery's a whole different game.

Edited by yabyum24

Russian Elf Princess on a Samick SKB Horse Bow. The geek with the camera is so enchanted, he doesn't know when to stop filming. Good job she had no arrows left. (Okay pathetic justification for posting this vid on this thread I admit)

Russian Elf Princess on a Samick SKB Horse Bow. The geek with the camera is so enchanted, he doesn't know when to stop filming. Good job she had no arrows left. (Okay pathetic justification for posting this vid on this thread I admit)

Would that be considered a tight set?

Tight wha...??? Oh, you mean the arrows? Er didn't really notice... er... :blush:

Well, perhaps not so tight considering the short distance but she may be a tad distracted by the dude checking out her bodski. She looks slightly irritated by it all at one point. Her form looks decent enough though (archery form). Slightly artistic high draw, but looks quite flash.

Also no target on the board, which makes it harder to get a tight group. Depends what she's doing. It's more like she's been talked into a demo so the dude can get footage from every angle - in the interests of archery of course.

So, yeah, anyway, as we were saying... elves in Iceland...

Edited by yabyum24

Sign in to follow this