Sign in to follow this  
Taomeow

How we used to pick up men and women (re BKA's how-to thread)

Sometimes I envy people who live in these cultures. I know a lot of bullshit happens with arranged marriages, but I can see the appeal in skipping the drain and the drama and the fuckaround whole dating/courting process and just having a wife assigned to you. Can't be any worse than the mess that results when I choose my own partners :P

• Like 5

Gosh . Everything changes so fast .

Wonder what will be the way to seduce someone in 100 years time , even 30 , 50 years time . 200 years time :blink: ?

Is there going to be a revival of some vintage techniques ever ?

• Like 1

IME, when you develop a certain level of sensitivity you can feel what individuals you have a connection with…(i don't consider this advance as i am not advance). Also you can use divination to know whether an individual is a suitable partner for you and use divination to pick apart the relationship equation so to speak. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Internet dating has changed the scene quite a bit. I've heard that more couples are meeting online than any single other place.

I've also heard that a lot of online dating tends to be like buying shoes from Zappos. They have a lot of different styles, but you can't tell how they fit until you put them on. Luckily, they have a free return policy, so you can try on as many as you like until you find the right pair.

I draw a lot of parallels between shoe shopping and dating these days. My motto is: "Be patient. Shop around. Don't keep a pair that you aren't crazy about."

• Like 3

Internet dating has changed the scene quite a bit. I've heard that more couples are meeting online than any single other place.

I've also heard that a lot of online dating tends to be like buying shoes from Zappos. They have a lot of different styles, but you can't tell how they fit until you put them on. Luckily, they have a free return policy, so you can try on as many as you like until you find the right pair.

I draw a lot of parallels between shoe shopping and dating these days. My motto is: "Be patient. Shop around. Don't keep a pair that you aren't crazy about."

B)

Aye, as a former eCommerce store manager I would say that most online dating sites have a similar feel to them. It's like shopping for dates. Quite literally a numbers game though. Typically I'll message anywhere from 30-40 women, receive 4-6 responses and if I'm lucky, two different people to date. The sad thing is that I usually don't receive responses from the people whose profiles I find most interesting. Probably because I'm disabled and don't drive, I'm rather upfront about it but few are willing to date someone that does not have a car.

• Like 2

OK what and if even online dating becomes passe at some point...wonder what direction we as humans are moving .

Judging by the way system and goverments are nannying and sedating what is left of our humaneness , maybe there is a chance that sex as we know it today will be considered to risky and prohibited ? This is just a wild idea that crossed my mind , but ...

Make sure you have harmony between your soles.

• Like 3

IME, when you develop a certain level of sensitivity you can feel what individuals you have a connection with(i don't consider this advance as i am not advance)

Way back in 1991 a girl walked into a 100 person lecture theater.

I saw her and just thought

"Wow. but why is she wearing those really ugly glasses?"

"She must not care about appearances."

"I must meet her!"

Fast forward to 2014 and Im still happy she accidentally broke her glasses and had to wear her old backup pair instead ... I would have been way too shy to approach her otherwise.

B)

• Like 5

Or a pair that are crazy.

(I'm just saying...)

;)

• Like 3

Gosh . Everything changes so fast .

Wonder what will be the way to seduce someone in 100 years time , even 30 , 50 years time . 200 years time :blink: ?

Is there going to be a revival of some vintage techniques ever ?

Are we working far too much... for the redundancy of touch? :D

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this