Mal

Do you feel lucky, punk

I always loved how the same words were used

But with very different intents hence the very different outcomes

• Like 3

Funny that you mention this particular line -- a certain quote from a later film in the series, posted in another thread by someone we all know and love, made me think of it, too...

;)

• Like 2

Many characters that get shot say "ARGH!".

They should come up with some new lines.

Damn traditionalists.

Hollywood destroys creativity.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 2

I like how Mr. Harry of Dirty has his third eye active but yet acts as if it is no big deal. He clearly saw the intent with the robbers and knew that he could empty his gun, like his mind, all the while saving their lives from a career in crime. In docuvid #2 he had to go into a darker place and leave 1 solitary round in the 'most powerful handgun in the world' just so he could 'blow' his head off but might I add something? Maybe I can 'blow' your mind? I suggest that what we saw in #2 wasnt infact a killing but an enlightening, or setting free, or letting go, if you will. You see, Mr. Harry, or Sifu Harry rather, didnt 'blow his head off' physically but rather blew his head off spiritually! When the bullet was loosed, his destiny shifted, the bullet, combining all the levels of neigong penetrated his head and merged with his upper dantian creating instant liberation! Viva La Harry!

• Like 1