Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Why was Justice, DrewReddick, Nikolaus, knowhope, brotherbeartear, abandonhope banned?

Hi Trunk,

knowhope/abandonhope sent me a PM on January 1. in his after-ban incarnation as brotherbeartear. He told me that he couldn't understand why he was banned as knowhope/abandonhope. After the closure of the thread which obviously lead to his banning and several suspensions, you explained openly the reasons of the suspensions but not the reasons for knowhope/abandonhope's ban.

So knowhope/abandonhope/brotherbeartear asked me in the mentioned PM that he was going to ask you per PM about the reasons for his ban and if he should get banned immedeately again, he asked me if I could do him the favor to ask you openly in the forum if you could openly give the reasons which lead to his ban.

As I just realized that brotherbeartear is banned, I kept my promise and made this thread.

:)

Edited by Mal Stainkey
edited by Mal to add all AKA's to title

You mean Justice, DrewReddick, Nikolaus, knowhope, brotherbeartear?

Yeah with each new incarnation (after being banned) he PMs people with the same story.

2 different accounts on the same thread to attack another member.

Many extreme insults.

Getting banned then sneaking back as a different user (the first few times)

6 usernames so far

Same IP address match as the person who tried to hack TTBs

• Like 4

Thanks for pointing that out, took that one off. My mistake.

Have to search through the backroom to see why I made that error.... too early for 1000 ips heh.

• Like 1

You mean Justice, DrewReddick, Nikolaus, knowhope, brotherbeartear?

Yeah with each new incarnation (after being banned) he PMs people with the same story.

2 different accounts on the same thread to attack another member.

Many extreme insults.

Getting banned then sneaking back as a different user (the first few times)

6 usernames so far

Same IP address match as the person who tried to hack TTBs

Yes but apart from that ...WHY??? :)

• Like 2

Hmnn, yet like a bitter elixir he would (sometimes) stimulate good conversation despite his grandiose apocalyptic beliefs.

Sign in to follow this