Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

1 2 3

I can't believe this stuff is still so popular after 2012. There is no shift happening.

The economy isn't crumbling because of unsettled energy in the solar plexus. Was there also a shift in the 30's that nobody noticed? Any global event can be seen as proof of a shift - but at no point in history did nothing happen!

Thanks to the internet, more people have access to cultivation teachings, but progress is dependent on applying them, and only as fast as our own effort allows. No special intervention is going on to change that, and nothing even could.

Edited by Seeker of Tao
  • Like 7

Here's Some good advice. IMO

Mixing new age scam artists and what you call "their teachings"- along side Qi and Daoism is causing you great confusion.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

I'm too late and missed the opening post so I will just disagree with everyone who has posted and who might post to this thread.

There. That should cover it.

• Like 3

MH, we could reroute the OP's initial post, and discuss his revised title. Except, add a "0" before 1, 2, 3.

0 > 1 > 2 > 3

Your thoughts? :)

Excellent idea. However, I would prefer that you reverse the number countdown so that when you hit zero I blow the whole thing all over the place.

Methinks we're all here, being used as guinea pigs for a clever psychological experiment. It's like one of those studies that academic shrinks do. They gather a collection of people together in one room , all under the impression that they're each going to give their interpretation of a series of ink blot sketches.

Only, neither the experimenters nor the sketches ever arrive. We're all just left sitting there together, staring at each other, and trying to make what sense we can out of the only clue we have about a purpose to all this,.... the number, (or numbers) 123, written on the wall over our heads.

I feel certain I've caught a glimpse of a movement behind what looks like a two-way mirror.

I think it may well be Doctor 4bsolute taking notes and writing up his thesis.

Sshhh ! Be careful what you say !!

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 3

Ah but I know what the op was before it was removed.

I am privy to the secret knowledge.

I know why we are here.

I could tell you.

But it'll cost ya!

What's that?

Shift happens?

The Shift just hit The Fan?

Ha ha ha.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

MH, we could reroute the OP's initial post, and discuss his revised title. Except, add a "0" before 1, 2, 3.

0 > 1 > 2 > 3

Your thoughts? :)

Ok you add a 0 and I'll add another 1 and we'll get...

one of the most beautiful sequences of numbers in my not so humble opinion... :wub:

cabe91689f6a1af616ace02827c6e89c.png

post-103196-0-82183400-1388905925_thumb.jpg

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 3

I could tell you.

Made me think of: But if I tell you I would then have to kill you. Hehehe. Gotta keep our secrets!

Ok you add a 0 and I'll add another 1 and we'll get...

one of the most beautiful sequences of numbers in my not so humble opinion... :wub:

cabe91689f6a1af616ace02827c6e89c.png

attachicon.gif

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm afraid you may have unwittingly plagiarised a certain Mr Fibonacci who found himself locked in this same room absolutely ages ago. He constructed what he thought was a key to get out, but found to his chagrin,... it had no end.

So it looks like we're all stuck here together in this prison created by the nefarious Dr 4bsolute, for the duration my friend.

• Like 2

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm afraid you may have unwittingly plagiarised a certain Mr Fibonacci who found himself locked in this same room absolutely ages ago. He constructed what he thought was a key to get out, but found to his chagrin,... it had no end.

So it looks like we're all stuck here together in this prison created by the nefarious Dr 4bsolute, for the duration my friend.

Fibonacci 1170 - 1250 ... so he died at ten to one.

• Like 4

Fibonacci 1170 - 1250 ... so he died at ten to one.

Guys like Fibonacci leave me feeling that I've accomplished nothing whatsoever in my life. Just think,... a mere 40 minute lifespan, and look at the phenomenal contributions he made to Mathematics. When I was 40 minutes old all I had mastered was the two basic bowel and bladder movements. (And who wants to be remembered for that ??)

Edited by ThisLife

1452 - 1519 ... and just think what Leonardo Da Vinci did in just 27 mins!!! Not only that but he wrote a best selling code which was made into a hit film starring that guy from Saving Private Ryan ...

• Like 1

1452 - 1519 ... and just think what Leonardo Da Vinci did in just 27 mins!!! Not only that but he wrote a best selling code which was made into a hit film starring that guy from Saving Private Ryan ...

I thought he was the guy starring in Titanic, who spent the entire film trying to get into Kate Winslet's pants ?

He didn't succeed, (perhaps it was because he didn't have the code you spoke of), and the ship sank.

The rest is history.

Edited by ThisLife

I thought he was the guy starring in Titanic, who spent the entire film trying to get into Kate Winslet's pants ?

He didn't succeed, and the ship sank.

I think that was the famous rapper Vanilla Ice ... he had a large part of which only a third was visible above water ... hence the confusion on board said craft and the failure to launch the women and children first.

• Like 1

I think that was the famous rapper Vanilla Ice ... he had a large part of which only a third was visible above water ... hence the confusion on board said craft and the failure to launch the women and children first.

Dear Apech,

I'm not familiar with either Vanilla Ice or his band's members, but I've heard that, (anatomically speaking), Gene Simmonds, the lead singer of Kiss had a similar problem. At least he produced something resembling music with his instrument, unlike 'rap' singers, who IMHO, just spew out anger and aggression against a background of programmed electronic sounds.

Please accept my apologies if this statement may appear too liberal, tolerant, and wishy-washy. I've just completed Level One Introductory course on Assertiveness. The teachers said I would be ready for Level Two now if I could just find someone to practice on in order to perfect my newfound skills. Thank you for throwing a rap musician into the ring. I owe you one.

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 1

1,2,3,4, Jurassic 5

Awesome rap from elevated guys without a trace of hate, rage, misogyny, or misanthropic taint.

Quali-T!!

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

Dear Apech,

I'm not familiar with either Vanilla Ice or his band's members, but I've heard that, (anatomically speaking), Gene Simmonds, the lead singer of Kiss had a similar problem. At least he produced something resembling music with his instrument, unlike 'rap' singers, who IMHO, just spew out anger and aggression against a background of programmed electronic sounds.

Please accept my apologies if this statement may appear too liberal, tolerant, and wishy-washy. I've just completed Level One Introductory course on Assertiveness. The teachers said I was ready for Level Two now if I could just find someone to practice on in order to perfect my newfound skills. Thank you for throwing a rap musician into the ring. I owe you one.

Dear Mr. ThisLife,

I cannot express how disappointed I am by the way your assertiveness slams the great tradition of rapping. If you really think it is acceptable to pick on these impoverished individuals who lack usual vocal singing skills then it is is a shame. Positive points for rappers include the liberal use of the word bitch, the famous n word and a fondness for Bling ... by which I assume they mean Bob Hope's friend Bling Crosby from the Carry on Films, Up the Junction and of course the Cosby Show.

Yours,

Disgusted of TaoBums (Mr.)

Edited by Apech
  • Like 2

OP - 4bsolute's longest running thread ;)

And it's only at page two and I have already forgotten what we started out talking about. Looks like the rappers are getting a bad rap though.

And it's only at page two and I have already forgotten what we started out talking about. Looks like the rappers are getting a bad rap though.

I think the most meaningful and enjoyable threads always happen when the participants forget what it was that they started talking about in the first place. In my opinion there are probably two main reasons for this, neither of which is very difficult to uncover. Firstly, the resulting 'relative spontaneity' much more closely resembles the way life itself unfolds,.... a constantly bubbling spring of events coming into and passing out of "existence". So, we can relax and have the feeling of being carried by this river of Tao, (rather than sitting separate from it on the bank, comfortable, warm and secure in our computer chairs while declaiming valuations and explanations to a small group of other Tao Bummers who are similarly enthroned nearby.)

Secondly, when no one knows where the topic is going next, or even how it started in the first place,... we're obliged to give up the weight of the baggage of 'convincing-ourselves-and-others-that-we-know-what-we-are-talking-about'. IMHO, there isn't, and never has been, a person on this planet who 'knows' what is actually happening. Simply because it is unknowable. Meeting each other on a thread going nowhere, where we all know nothing,... is like a wonderfully informal meeting with old friends instead of the stiff formality of an evening cocktail party. (Not that I've ever been to such an event, mind you)

Now, having expounded that theory from my comfortable computer throne on the riverbank, I'll dive back into the river, kept afloat by three life-saving pieces of enduring wisdom that will never let you drown, no matter how swift and turbulent the waters of existence may become. They were left to us by the West's first Immortal, Bhagwan Sri Groucho Marx :

Before I speak, I have something important to say.

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 2

As you walk the

Spiritual path

It widens

Not narrows

Until one day

It broadens

To a point

Where

There is no

Path left at all.