Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

I swear...

I just enjoy being true to myself/authentic, Marblehead.

I think that is the only way to live and be at peace with one's (inner) self. Wearing different masks for different people is, long term, very unsatisfying. We can never be happy doing that.

I dance when I feel like dancing, doesn't matter where I am at the time.

• Like 1

I think that is the only way to live and be at peace with one's (inner) self. Wearing different masks for different people is, long term, very unsatisfying. We can never be happy doing that.

I dance when I feel like dancing, doesn't matter where I am at the time.

(excepting when on the john for me)

• Like 1

I hope you are joking :)

Hehehe. Actually in that bit of joking around there is truth. Weirdness is a subjective valuation. What is weird for one person might well be normal for another.

And I have mentioned before that we all are special and unique. I include myself in that. Am I an more special than anyone else? To answer that would be another subjective valuation.

But still, the opening post is valid. We meet just about every type of person there is on the planet on the internet. Some will be considered weird and others will be considered wise. And those valuations, of course, are subjective.

The weirdest people in all of Cyberspace all kind of congregate on this website.

:)

Yeah well, many paths...

Spend an hour clicking the videos on the sidebar at YouTube and see where you end up haha! TTB is Sunday School in comparison.

The weirdest people in all of Cyberspace all kind of congregate on this website.

:)

No. The weirdest people in all cyberspace congregate on the Various Jedi-ism websites, those people make this place look mild in comparison.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this