Sign in to follow this  
NotVoid

How's Your Intuition?

I thought this might be both interesting and fun at the same. I have put an image up on my computer screen which I will be focusing on from time to time throughout the day with the idea of sending the image out to people on the tao bums forum. If anyone wants to give this a try, fire up the blank screen in your mind's eye and see if you can pick up what the image is I will be focusing on. Post your best guess here in this thread. I will post up the the actual image I was focusing on after a day or so depending on the responses. Now this does not take too much effort, so give it a try! The only hint I will give is that the image I have chosen to focus on is not so busy that just any answer could be right. :D

I picked up an obese girl wearing something pink in one flash...don't know what that's about.

In another flash, I picked up a snowy mountain peak.

I picked up an obese girl wearing something pink in one flash...don't know what that's about.

In another flash, I picked up a snowy mountain peak.

You're strong as hell.

You're strong as hell.

What do you mean, you saw that too? lol

...nevermind. Got it. :P

Edited by Aetherous

A wooden desk with something old and heavy metal near it and something red like a cup or trash can on or next to or under it.

Well it seems that many people may be a little bit timid, or possibly much more interested in how to pick up women (another thread here right now) than trying to exercise their intuition a little bit. :D It also appears I may not be a very good 'sender', but kudos to zanshin for her guess of a star. Although the actual image is not really a star, it does look somewhat like the way stars are sometimes depicted in drawings, so I personally think that is a quite interesting result. Good job Zanshin!

Aetherous, I do have a desk calender on my computer table which has a picture of some mountain peaks with some snow on the top of them and with lots of greenery at their lower slopes, and with a mountian lake in front of the mountain peaks, but that is not the image I was focusing on for 'sending'. I guess we can't really call that a hit, and it could of course easily be a coincidence since mountains with snow on top are not uncommon in pictures, but just thought I should mention it anyway, as it is at least possible you picked up on that. :)

Here's the actual image I have had up on my computer monitor since yesterday, and which I was focusing on with the idea of trying to send the image out to people at the tao bums. It is the inner portion of one variation of the so called 'sri yantra'. This is a fairly simple image which seems to stand out well with sharp contrast, so I thought it might be a good choice for this sort of test. Thanks to everyone who participated! Even with just the few people who participated it turned out quite interesting. I think it is interesting that most people saw actual objects and not abstract drawings. Not sure if that signifies anything however. There were some interesting responses at any rate! :)

Sri%20Yantra%20Smooth%2013.5cm.jpg

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this