Sign in to follow this  
NotVoid

Informal remote 'healing' experiment

Anyone want to try a very simple remote 'healing' experiment with me? I need someone who will try to be fairly neutral and who can act as a test 'receiver'. ;) If anyone out there maybe has some minor chronic aches or issues and the like (or not) and would like to try a very informal experiment with me, I will try to remotely tune in to you on the evening of Jan 1 or after (as we decide), and try to smooth out any minor energy issues. Preferably someone who is not currently doing any intense qigong/nei gong work right now and with no major health conditions so you have a better chance of feeling any more subtle results from the test. Just looking for someone who is going to be neutral and give a little honest feedback if they feel any difference/improvement/boost at all the next day. If you don't feel anything different at all, well that is fine and that is still valid feedback. ;)

My 'method' will just be to try to focus in on the person and try to smooth out any imbalances and try to give a little boost as well. You don't need to indicate where the minor aches and pains or whatever are if any, and maybe it would be better not to give any such indication, but just watch for any noticeable changes or energy boost for the next 24 hours or so after the test. This is of course just real informal and more just for curiosity than anything too serious. I had a few interesting results with some family members so thought I would maybe give this a try with someone I don't know. Call it a very informal mind intent experiment. :) Since this 'experiment' is going to rely mainly on the 'receiver's' personal impressions, it is not very scientific at all, but what the heck, it still might be at least amusing anyway. Anyone want to try? :) You just never know if you don't even try something...

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 1

I have no problems, so I'm not a suitable receiver, but I suggest that you make some of your volunteers a control group - by not actually treating them, so you can compare the treatment against the placebo effect - and have some kind of scale to record the improvements a bit more objectively.

Edited by Seeker of Tao
  • Like 1

I have no problems, so I'm not a suitable receiver, but I suggest that you make some of your volunteers a control group - by not actually treating them, so you can compare the treatment against the placebo effect - and have some kind of scale to record the improvements a bit more objectively.

Sure, that could work, but I just want to try something pretty informal at this point though, if anyone is interested in trying. :)

Edited by NotVoid

:) Hmm, no one interested in trying such a simple experiment? It would take no time or effort on the part of the 'receiver' other than keeping a bit of an eye on how they feel over a period of about 24 hours or so after the 'transmission'. You don't need to have any aches and pains either. :D Anyone is welcome to give it a try. If you are sensitive to feeling qi, that might even be a bonus. Mainly I will just be trying to give the receiver a bit of an energy boost, to see if they can pick up any change in feeling in their energy level. Seems to have brought good results to some extent when I tried this a few times with my brother and a few other people I know, but it was of course just subjective reports on how they felt afterwards. :)

Edited by NotVoid

I don't mind helping but I have no aches or pains....physically.

Cool. :) Thanks for the reply. No aches and pains is not a problem. All I would need you to do is see if you can perceive any noticeable difference at all over the next 24 hours or so after I try to to transmit 'positive healing intention' your way this evening. I typically spend about a half an hour or so doing this. Something that may or may not be an issue for you, but If you can avoid getting too intoxicated over the next 24 hours or so that would probably be a bonus as well. Need you reasonably clear headed. :D I will give it a go this evening then, and then if you can report back in a day or so if you felt anythingdifferent at all or not that would be great. Rest assured my intent is to only try to send some good positive energy vibes your way and see if you perceive anything at all. I have had some good positive results so far with remote energy transmission with some family members, and with a friend as well. Trying this with someone who I only know through a nickname on an internet forum is an interesting challenge. :)

Edited by NotVoid

Cool. :) Thanks for the reply. No aches and pains is not a problem. All I would need you to do is see if you can perceive any noticeable difference at all over the next 24 hours or so after I try to to transmit 'positive healing intention' your way this evening. I typically spend about a half an hour or so doing this. Something that may or may not be an issue for you, but If you can avoid getting too intoxicated over the next 24 hours or so that would probably be a bonus as well. Need you reasonably clear headed. :D I will give it a go this evening then, and then if you can report back in a day or so if you felt anythingdifferent at all or not that would be great. Rest assured my intent is to only try to send some good positive energy vibes your way and see if you perceive anything at all. My main cultivation practices are tai chi chuan and zhan zhuang, and taoist sitting meditation. I have had some good positive results so far with remote energy transmission with some family members, and with a friend as well. Trying this with someone who I only know through a nickname on an internet forum is an interesting challenge. :)

If anything, I think the changes would manifest in my dream. :) I am generally not that suspectable to mood changes. If I experience any unusual dream situations (encountering interesting beings and figures and etc), I will report back here. :)

If anything, I think the changes would manifest in my dream. :) I am generally not that suspectable to mood changes. If I experience any unusual dream situations (encountering interesting beings and figures and etc), I will report back here. :)

Sure, any perceptions are welcomed. I wasn't referring so much to mood changes, although that is possible as well, but more how you might feel on a physical and energetic level. Will probably start in an hour or so. Will do some cultivation practice first. :)

Edited by NotVoid

Ok ChiForce, I have finished the session now. Maybe give it a good day and then if you can let me know if you have perceived anything on any level which you would consider to be different or out of the ordinary for you. I guess we should consider anything that might stand out on the physical, energetic, emotional, mental, or spirtual levels to be thorough. :) If you have perceived nothing out of the ordinary at all after about a day, don't hesitate to say so. I will be interested to hear from you no matter what the results may be. Negative results will only encourage me to work harder. ;) I will keep my own perceptions during the session to myself until I hear back from you. Have a good evening/night or whatever it may be now in your time zone... :)

Ok ChiForce, I have finished the session now. Maybe give it a good day and then if you can let me know if you have perceived anything on any level which you would consider to be different or out of the ordinary for you. I guess we should consider anything that might stand out on the physical, energetic, emotional, mental, or spirtual levels to be thorough. :) If you have perceived nothing out of the ordinary at all after about a day, don't hesitate to say so. I will be interested to hear from you no matter what the results may be. Negative results will only encourage me to work harder. ;) I will keep my own perceptions during the session to myself until I hear back from you. Have a good evening/night or whatever it may be now in your time zone... :)

I am not sure if I noticed any change in my energy level because I generally have my chi pumping all over my body throughout the day and the chi gets stronger around night time and 4am in the morning. I did have some strange beings appeared in my dreams around 4am. A Black man, a bus driver, asking us (a group of students) where we wanted to go and he would take us there. Kind of odds for a bus driver to accepting requests. And this morning I encountered a European woman, on the heavy side and much older, showing me around in a work place. Not my work place and certainly not any places I have been before in my real life and in my dreams.

I am not sure if I noticed any change in my energy level because I generally have my chi pumping all over my body throughout the day and the chi gets stronger around night time and 4am in the morning. I did have some strange beings appeared in my dreams around 4am. A Black man, a bus driver, asking us (a group of students) where we wanted to go and he would take us there. Kind of odds for a bus driver to accepting requests. And this morning I encountered a European woman, on the heavy side and much older, showing me around in a work place. Not my work place and certainly not any places I have been before in my real life and in my dreams.

Thanks ChiForce. If you say that you you feel your chi active all over your body during the day and it gets stronger at night, then that might make it hard for you to feel much difference overall, energetically wise. I don't see any obvious connection with the dream images you described. Although my main intention was to send postive energy to your entire body, I did focus a bit more in the area of your lower legs and feet, as I usually start focusing in that area and work my way up. Based on your response I think I will have to put this one as a negative result. Thanks a lot for giving this a try!

Edited by NotVoid

IF you still want to test, you can test on me :D I injured the left side of my lower back while deadlifting at the gym

Ok, sure. I am willing to give it a try. I will try this later this evening which I think will be the middle of the night where you are located. I'll make another post here to let you know when I have completed the session.

Edit: Ok flowconduit. I have finished the sesssion. If you can let me know if you notice any difference at all over the next day or so i would appreciate it!

Edited by NotVoid

Ok, sure. I am willing to give it a try. I will try this later this evening which I think will be the middle of the night where you are located. I'll make another post here to let you know when I have completed the session.

Edit: Ok flowconduit. I have finished the sesssion. If you can let me know if you notice any difference at all over the next day or so i would appreciate it!

DUDE ! I think it indeed may have worked, my lower back feels a lot better and when I was laying in my bed I felt something "bubbling" and pulsating in my lower spine

• Like 1

Thanks very much for the feedback flowconduit. That is helpful for me as it allows me to compare your feedback to my own perceptions during the session. If you are up to it, I would like to try a second session again this evening for reinforcement and for further feedback from you. In the mean time take it easy and try not to do anything that might further stress or injure your lower back. Give things some time to heal. :)

Edited by NotVoid
  • Like 1

What the hell, if you're still looking for people I'll give it a shot.

Hi Aeran. Sure, I am willing to give it a try. If I don't hear back from flowconduit this evening I will try a session for you this evening. I will post an update once I have done the session. :)

Edit: Ok Aeran. I have just finished a session for you. I think this session would have been in the early afternoon Sunday your time, so if you were busy doing something at that time I guess you may not have noticed much. Anyway, if you can let me know if you notice any difference over the next day or so that would be great. ;)

Edited by NotVoid

Hello Aeran. Not sure if you saw my last post here. I would be interested to know if you noticed any difference in energy level and that sort of thing at all on Sunday evening or Sunday night your time.

Sorry, didn't see your reply. I would have been asleep at the time and I haven't noticed anything too overt since, I did have a pretty good day though, my back has been a bit less sore than usual though, no way to say if that's your effort or just the continuing effect of the stretching and meditation I do. Thanks for the effort either way :)

Sorry, didn't see your reply. I would have been asleep at the time and I haven't noticed anything too overt since, I did have a pretty good day though, my back has been a bit less sore than usual though, no way to say if that's your effort or just the continuing effect of the stretching and meditation I do. Thanks for the effort either way :)

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Even if we allow that this might work to some extent, there are potentiallly so many factors at play that it makes it all pretty tricky to assess, especially with just a single session or two. :) Anyway, thanks for giving it a go!

I plan to conduct a longer term test with a friend who has had persistent high blood pressure, and who is also not on any blood pressure medication. By doing daily sessions and having them take blood pressure readings daily, it should at least provide for more concrete assessment of results. ;)

Edited by NotVoid

Sign in to follow this