SonOfTheGods

So I had huge energy sickness all night

Firstly , how is your kidneys ?

Doing fulllotus even slightly wrong for longer period of time may affect internal organs .

Energy , breath and mind are interconnected -- so be gentle and nourishing to yourself ,

take it easy .

Regarding kidneys, can you specifically give a quick aid? The left side of my lower back, actually the top of the left hipbone aches. I can not put it more precisely since the pain can not be located for me at the moment. I do lumbar stretches every morning which soothes it.

yvhq.jpg

What is this? I have this for a few weeks now. Basicly after I started with the MCO. Sorry OP dont mean to highjack your thread, just for the sake of relief of suffering..

The pain feels slightly "hot" and pinching

Edited by 4bsolute

Hahahah...spirit entities do exist as your chi reaching to your third eye. Since Christmas, I saw a white spider. Last night, it was 2 cats and finally a giant cat lifting me high up and above the ceiling. Almost like the movement of my chi reaching to my crown. I lost counts as to how many beings I saw and interacted. The encounters were meaningful enough that I am getting too much information. They are the products of the mind but they are both real and illusions at the same time.

• Like 1

4absolute , it could be many things ..Do you learn from someone ? It is good too have at least someone with maturity and expirience you can talk in person about this things .

Whatever practise is done by whomever I cannot stress enough firstly making ground fertile with Emotional Maturity .

I just offered my opinion for SonOfGods as he was quite detailed in description and seemed shaken . This alone could be a sign of kidneys not being so strong as well as sensation of cold . As well as being able in past to bring physical damage to myself with full lotus .

Secondly if there is some intense events spiritually , this does not come from somewhere else , but from us . It is most probably not alien enemy from different dimensions entering the third eye .

Yes different expiriences are possible and this is not the only reality , but making sure we are ready is personal responsabilty . Otherwise do not go there , in same way one may not walk in jungle FULL with tigers and wild cats at midnight .... or(edit to add:)as my teacher told -- just be ready for ANYTHING .

It is a life teaching us that there is something to be dealt with : change approach , point of view or pace , responsabilty or whatever . This needs to be embodied in all spheres of being -- cooperation , otherwise there will be imbalance .

As mentioned in previous post it is good to take a look at connection between breath , mind -- thoughts and energy and take easy , slowly .

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 1

Anyone know the cause of a block in the left side of the neck?

Again it could be many things , posture , repetative strain , old injury ... If it is getting to uncomfortable maybe find a GOOD healer , tuina practicioner or medical chi kung who knows what they are doing .

I went to the gym, and trained as usual.

I thought for sure I would feel a change in my workouts.. I thought for sure- but no change evident.

The energy assimilates relatively quickly.

I feel I am the one who is hestitating to acclimate to "it".

The more I do, the quicker it returns.

This is my take on it:

Like science says we have a bunch of 'junk DNA', i.e., science doesn't know what it is-- I think I either re-routed or energetically tagged some 'junk meridians' that I wasn't aware of.

You know, at the beginning of your training, you couldn't feel your whole spine, or tan tiens.

For example, since the last couple of days, about one inch up from my root, the whole inside area is highly sensitive.

As if I made contact with all those nerves in that inner area. I also feel it wider, spread out more.

I know this is a family oriented forum, so I do not want to get graphic:

I have experienced inner orgasms now... (etc)

I also found that regular orgasm does not decrease any energy field that is part of me.

The energy has not lessened, but in fact, seems enriched.

I feel that in the last 2 days, I have learned that semen retention is probably, in my own case, not good. The energy is recycled, but the physical part can become stale/stagnant and it is better to release it than to keep 'the remains within'.

I suspected this prior, but for some reason now- "I know" (?)

IMO/IME

As I am typing this, in full lotus- I feel the energy swelling up - no heat though. I will post more in a few minutes.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 4

I'm not very knowledgeable, and it's not cool to give advice to someone with decades more experience than myself...but I would suggest to think about a couple of things...

The nervous system is easy to damage with certain practices (such as focusing in the dantians), and when things feel a bit less than smooth and normal, when the mind is not fully peaceful, then it's time to evaluate what to do. Your energy is supposed to feel smooth and normal, healthy, and your mind is supposed to be empty and totally at peace...this is the natural state.

Buddhists do the thing where they let go of the concept of a self...so this would mean relinquishing the idea that, "I have this nervous system that has these issues which are not good for me" etc. Meditation would be to free oneself of those things, which seems to me to be a good idea, since the mind impacts the energy. Can a serene mind exist in a disjointed nervous system?

Not necessarily sitting there on a cushion trying to forget about yourself and trying to have no mental fluctuations...but doing things that truly allow you to be freed of your concerns for a while...such as video games, watching good movies, having a long discussion with a good friend, being absorbed in the act of eating and drinking good things, doing something outdoors...whatever works to just chill out.

So that will release the mind, which helps the energy go back to normal. Another thing that does this is sleep. Someone else suggested taking a break from doing any practices...this helps greatly. Sometimes the best practice is no practice...because if what you're doing is counterproductive, it's worse to do that than nothing at all.

It's my belief that if the energy is kind of messed up, it's frying the nervous system, in simple terms. In Ayurvedic terms, ojas is being depleted...then eventually this drains the lifespan, the param ojas of the heart (which is only 8 drops). When that ojas is completely gone, we die. So that ojas is what we all attempt to build up during celibacy. If the heart feels empty in any way, this means that the soul is somewhat disconnected from the heart, due to ojas depletion...which is the quick path to death. The heart area should feel full, alive, and undisturbed...the opposite of empty, death-like, and disturbed. So another consideration would be replenishing ojas, as well as working on the soul if you know anything regarding that.

If there's a mud bath place near you, I imagine that would greatly help.

• Like 3

If there's a mud bath place near you, I imagine that would greatly help.

Great idea! I would advice the same!

pygmy-hippos-mud-bath-7744306.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

4absolute , it could be many things ..Do you learn from someone ? It is good too have at least someone with maturity and expirience you can talk in person about this things .

Whatever practise is done by whomever I cannot stress enough firstly making ground fertile with Emotional Maturity .

I just offered my opinion for SonOfGods as he was quite detailed in description and seemed shaken . This alone could be a sign of kidneys not being so strong as well as sensation of cold . As well as being able in past to bring physical damage to myself with full lotus .

Secondly if there is some intense events spiritually , this does not come from somewhere else , but from us . It is most probably not alien enemy from different dimensions entering the third eye .

Yes different expiriences are possible and this is not the only reality , but making sure we are ready is personal responsabilty . Otherwise do not go there , in same way one may not walk in jungle FULL with tigers and wild cats at midnight .... or(edit to add:)as my teacher told -- just be ready for ANYTHING .

It is a life teaching us that there is something to be dealt with : change approach , point of view or pace , responsabilty or whatever . This needs to be embodied in all spheres of being -- cooperation , otherwise there will be imbalance .

As mentioned in previous post it is good to take a look at connection between breath , mind -- thoughts and energy and take easy , slowly .

Yes, thank you for this part.

And regarding enemy: There is no enemy. Just lack of comprehension.

And regarding enemy: There is no enemy. Just lack of comprehension.

"My friend lion! I understand that your stomach is empty..."

• Like 1

Now don't you go gettin' old on me just yet, Son.

I ain't that far behind!

I also have two large horns on my forehead.

They got no horns and they got no tails.

They don't even know of our existence.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Feeling like a cattle prod cutting through my lower tan tien on both sides x 2 days

when I do full lotus I feel like I am sitting on a tennis ball

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Feeling like a cattle prod cutting through my lower tan tien on both sides x 2 days

when I do full lotus I feel like I am sitting on a tennis ball

maybe change my name to:

Blunder_Gooch :)

Careful, last time someone made a joke like that....

For taking the vid, you could just wear sunglasses and suck it up :D

Or rent a small gym or crossfit place for an hour. Could prob get one for $100.

• Like 1

I have read of the same exact stomach swelling thing you describe with a woman who had an uncontrolled kundalini awakening...unfortunately I cant recall what happened with her..

• Like 1

Hi SOTG :) I hope your feeling better! First of all, a lot of the posters here have already made good comments and have way more experience then myself, but I offer my 2 cents anyway.

Did you consider that the energy coming into the your LDT is Shakti and not yin Chi? I was taught that the source of Shakti for humans is the fiery crystal in the centre of the earth, so every time I connected with that I experience blasts of energy up the spine, although I see it more like an orange crystalline structure and not black.

I'm not that awakened, so I don't have any siddhis or anything. But I practice surrender to God and feel lots of ecstatic love (when not dragged down by situations that result in astral body attention). I got some abdominal swelling as well which feels kind of bloated. Especially Kegel exercises pump it up like a balloon, although I'm sure it's not anywhere near the same degree as what you experience. I was practicing lots of Kriya yoga where the head twitches and rotates left-right very rapidly. This movement is extremely powerful but also dangerous. I cleared some huge block at Manipura using it - which felt like some large spinning magnet. Then the next day came the deadly shrapnel! All the debris from that went to svadhisthana and completely made havoc to my navel, so my digestion had been shot for about six months and I've been dealing with extremely serious blocks in that area.

You can try dumping overload if that helps. To do that, squat down on the ground with your palms on the floor and ask that all the excess energy from your system returns to the earth.

What's funny is that I'm dealing with energy sickness myself! So a few days ago I went to the yoga ashram on my way home. Swamiji gives me this look and I break into kriyas, then my third eye burns up and shoots energy into the middle of my brain. After I get home the pressure in the centre of my head was too much for my body to handle and I've been bedridden for a few days. So it seems I have some more blockages in my brain as we'll! Lol!

Right now my practice consists of full lotus while practicing retention and avoiding females and nocturnal emissions! I'd like to thank all the people at Tao bums for inspiring this course of action. Haha! Sorry if I'm rambling, I figure since I'm writing here, I may as well share something about myself.

• Like 2

Trying to think what on the physical plane could cause sudden abdominal bloating - water, air, slowed digestion, inflammation of various organs...

how to know?

cause is energetic apparently, so cure should be in that realm...if excess energy came to enteric nervous system, LDT or who knows what in that area, then trick would be to remove energy to other places...best thing I can think of now is NOT to focus on that area at all - or else focus downwards to try to send it into MCO. If it is Shakti, well not much to do then - shakti goes where it wants

• Like 1

I've had similar revelations while reading the works of Damo Mitchell, Mantak Chia and Dr Yang Jwing-Ming.

My teacher speaks only a few phrases in english and I have long breaks in between lessons as he's in China most of the time, so I'm grateful for these authors sharing road markers. It gives my monkey something to play with so 'I' can play on my own more freely.