SonOfTheGods

So I had huge energy sickness all night

I had a semi-violent Kundalini awakening almost 3 decades ago.

I do magick, trance work, various qi gong, nei gong and other energy work in full lotus, few hours daily.

I commune with some "passed-over" teachers, and have learned a lot of energy techniques from them

When I read in these new nei gong books, DVDs. etc it is old stuff I have been doing for years.

Not sure if some of these advanced techniques will just come into one's awareness innately, after doing energy work Consistently- for decades.

So, last night, I tried something I was "shown" awhile ago.

In full lotus, after doing my preliminary work of tan tien ignition(s):

I channel from a sphere of energy from deep down into the earth.

I can sense it as a black crystalline structure.

I can feel my root swelling and throbbing.

Oddly, the Yin was so intense, I literally felt locked into the earth but also felt as if I was levitating.

Another brilliant sphere/globe of energy above my crown:

This sphere floods down through my crown and pours down through the central channel, literally drowning every channel as it reaches my lower tan tien.

At the meeting point of the lower tan tien, the root feels as though it reaches up to the swelling lower tan tien.

The lower tan tien spins forwards and up around towards the sacral area.

Lower tan tien then feels as if it drops down lower towards root area.

-feels like a drop/pull

It pumps, literally pumps, like this area is a balloon, swelling and condensing.

This is when it got out of control.

(I am deliberately leaving out technical terms to avoid crossing over terminology from traditions- causes confusion and I am still a little spacey)

The energy is shooting up into my lower tan tien, and pouring down into it at same time.

It is spinning, relaying down and around and up to my spine.

Once it pours upwards into the back of my skull, it shoots forward through the middle of my brain.

There it feels like a cross of energy-perpendicular- from the pouring down and cutting across it- moving forward to my forehead and scalp area.

As this is happening, the energy also moved upwards , along my front meridian, and also went up towards the scalp, via throat tongue sinus cavity forehead and crown.

At this point, there was so much pulsing, I felt I was comatose.

I am thinking to myself, that this should be lessening as I am aware of what is happening, and it should diminish the trance.

It didn't, as it seemed like rote, or auto pilot.

All 3 tan tiens were swollen, my stomach looked like a balloon.

My heart was pounding.

After maybe 45 minutes of this, I was able to just slow it down enough to get a handle on it.

I circulated and grounded, and swept through and just focused on my lower tan tien.

I ate something and went to sleep.

Then my body started shaking, I was freezing.

I could not stop shaking.

The more I tried to stop the shaking, the more I shook uncontrollably.

My legs, inner thighs, whole bdy- was shaking so hard, the whole bed was moving.

I had the heat up to 80 degrees, and it wasn't actually cold, but my body INSIDE felt frozen.

This shaking and what seemed like hallucination continued for approximately 4 hours.

My wife, a few times, wanted to call an ambulance.

It looked like total possession.

This morning, my muscles felt like I endured a Triathalon, and like I stated earlier, still some what spacey.

Other than that, I feel a glow, like I am floating.

• Like 1

Right now, I am feel like I am riding in the back of a bus.

My insides feel like they're shaking.

Irony, that western science doesn't acknowledge any of this

I would bet, if science had their fancy monitors attached to me, last night- half of them would have gotten fried.

That's why I refused the ambulance, numerous times, last night.

What would I have told them?

What could EMTs do? Doctors?

Inject me full of drugs and "let me sleep it off"- and have a good morning shrink session, most likely.

• Like 2

I had very similar when I started Bagua. Lasted 4 hours, then onto the next morning. Fortunately not as much of a "hangover" as you though.

Rooting. Walk around all day with roots growing out of your feet and focus 100% on that... works.

Crap, that's half an hour of practice now as per my 15 mins of practice for every TTBs post rule... :D

• Like 1

... snip

When I read in these new nei gong books, DVDs. etc it is old stuff I have been doing for years.

Not sure if some of these advanced techniques will just come into one's awareness innately, after doing energy work Consistently- for decades.

...snip

I had this experience returning to formal instruction in Nei Gong and Qi Gong.

Several things that were 'revealed' to me, I'd been doing instinctively for years...

Intuition and being open to going with impulses.

I would bet, if science had their fancy monitors attached to me, last night- half of them would have gotten fried.

Inject me full of drugs and "let me sleep it off"- and have a good morning shrink session, most likely.

No doubt they would have tried to pump you full of something to kill the effect.

Well meaning, but clueless.

Stay grounded and enjoy the ride!

• Like 2

Congratulations to all of you....!!!
This is an indication that the effect of your practice has been taken places inside your body.

I don't think your teachers had given you any warning about this kind of feelings. For those who practice Chi Kung, your body will go through a scanning process during the course in your practice. Chi Kung will find the illnesses in the body and it will go through a healing process. It is the worse experience for those whoever have to go through the healing process. The healing process is not doing one thing at a time but all at one time. Hence, while all that is going on, your body was going through a major tune up, so to speak. It depends of the illnesses inside the body, it will cause you to have some weird symptoms and hallucinations that you have never had experienced before. After all that, your body will return to normalcy and you will be a healthier person and you will gain more benefits from your continuous practices.

Fortunately, I had started with Tai Ji which does not have this kind of effects.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 5

After my Nov 2011 event I went through periods of acting thoroughly "possessed."

Beyond strange it was.

Plus shaking and body temperature highs and lows.

Intermittent bodily pains, especially in the abdomen.

A stiffness in the entire body that would come and go.

The radiating of heat from my body.

All of that.

And oh so much more.

And that's just some of the physical symptoms.

My wife wanted to get me committed to a mental hospital.

It took her 19 months but she got there in the end.

Although I'm happy to admit I was acting more than a little crazy at that time, ie Jun 2013.

The circumstances of my admission to hospital were quite amusing, really.

You should ask me about them.

Although I might be too embarrassed to tell.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

I had very similar when I started Bagua. Lasted 4 hours, then onto the next morning. Fortunately not as much of a "hangover" as you though.

Rooting. Walk around all day with roots growing out of your feet and focus 100% on that... works.

Crap, that's half an hour of practice now as per my 15 mins of practice for every TTBs post rule... :D

yeah so I go outside, to the lake.

do some grounding and rooting.

Yin comes spouting back up, straight into the lower tan tien

• Like 2

What you need to do, starting now, is stop.

Stop all energy work, stop all magick , stop all Qigong.

Stop all the weird stuff and learn to live mainstream for a little while.

Running would be really good. Probably the best activity of all. But just run. Don't make a big fuss about it. Go run every day. If you can do it barefoot, then all the better.

Or if you have trouble running, then some other aerobic exercise that you can enjoy and which makes you sweat nice.

Just stop the Qigong for a while. Srsly.

• Like 3

Well, this is only a transition. One has to overcome it by continue with the practice. Stop only when it happens again. One must have faith in Chi Kung and let the healing cycle to be completed. Thus it takes time and courage to suppress it after the horrified torment.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

there is a lot of talk about energetic entities entering ones nervous system and living in the LDT especially...see sites like this one:

http://www.dangerofchi.org/

also look up 'qigong illness'

I have heard of the abdominal swelling before...

I can't say that I honestly know for sure, only that there are many possibilities, including energetic entities living in a person, false or multiple personalities, spirit allies, etc.

The founder of Aikido talked of many of his abilities being due to his spirit allies...

It is something I am constantly researching....I am curious to hear more should anything else of note occur.

• Like 1

I've read warnings about drawing too much energy up out of the earth, I can't remember the specifics of what was supposed to happen though.

Rofl, this is hilarious. Apparently chi is really just demons being invited into the body. Welp, that's it guys, time to renounce these evil eastern practices and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior! Only Jesus can expel the Chi-Demons from your body!

Upon the submission of each of the five stages the jinn gains a foot hold over the host germinating into every corner and then brining its possessions with it just like a human would move he's/her furniture into a new dwelling. The jinn flows through its newfound host like blood, incrementing its control. The result is the successive infiltration of each organ, limb and then ultimately the brain, brought under the wing of the jinn. This is the most dangerous part of the body the host/Chi Kung practioner can give away. Many students at this stage report seeing bright lights, coloured formations and golden balls (similar to Hindu diksha golden balls). The Jinns while being an unseen creation do have it in their power to grant humans sight of them and the world of the unseen, this is what happens when chambers of the brain are opened up to facilitate chi expansion. Once the brain is tampered with and the jinn’s is able to bring it under its dominion the host then experiences gradual mental impairment/decline in the form of memory loss, head aches, unusual energy sensations moving around the head/brain, declining mental acumen etc climaxing in a state of madness. It should be noted that many people around the world are today in such a state as a result of practicing the Five Animal System, hence I cannot stress it enough to stay away from these systems or else there will be dire consequences for yourself.

Edited by Aeran
  • Like 1

Rofl, this is hilarious. Apparently chi is really just demons being invited into the body. Welp, that's it guys, time to renounce these evil eastern practices and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior! Only Jesus can expel the Chi-Demons from your body!

Laugh if you will, I have personally experienced many of the events described on this page...voices, entities, etc. who possessed knowledge that I did not, and could do things I could not. It makes sense that there are beings who live on other levels of reality that could interact with us....its always best to keep an open mind or else one could grow stagnant in ones views. I am not agreeing with the author of this site, but there are DEFINITELY other intelligences out there besides the ones we can see...be careful where you step unawares....arrogance is often met with derision from those types of beings

• Like 1

also, I should let everyone know that I have personally corresponded with dozens of extremely intelligent and coherent people with similar experiences, as well as having read of close to a thousand reports of just this type of thing. I am not trying to convince the doubters...I am sincerely interested in learning as much as I can about it

These entities are capable of altering ones perception of the somatic body, creating feelings of being extremely large or small, different shaped body parts, feeling like one is floating or heavy, etc.

They are cool as hell and very mysterious..people who think that they know what they are generally don't...they refuse to be known at this time

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

SotG, if you would like me to send something/someone over to fix up the energy thing just PM me. I figure it will likely settle out by the time you read this though.

• Like 1

if it is the spirit animals, don't worry - they are actually pretty fun playmates...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

fyi: the founder of Aikido studied bagua for years and this is when he attained his qi abilities....welcome to neo-shamanism friends! Say hello to your spirit allies - they are the coolest uninvited guests you will ever have...no joke!

• Like 2

augh if you will, I have personally experienced many of the events described on this page...voices, entities, etc. who possessed knowledge that I did not, and could do things I could not. It makes sense that there are beings who live on other levels of reality that could interact with us....its always best to keep an open mind or else one could grow stagnant in ones views. I am not agreeing with the author of this site, but there are DEFINITELY other intelligences out there besides the ones we can see...be careful where you step unawares....arrogance is often met with derision from those types of beings

I'm not laughing at the existence of spirits, only at the concept that they're responsible for all of the effects of qi gong and similar energy practices, which is what that website is claiming, that qi gong etc. don't work through natural energies, but through malicious spirits.

I'm not laughing at the existence of spirits, only at the concept that they're responsible for all of the effects of qi gong and similar energy practices, which is what that website is claiming, that qi gong etc. don't work through natural energies, but through malicious spirits.

Yes, the author definitely doesn't know everything - and who does? - what I respect is that he took the time to gather the information and did a bunch of research and he posted from his own experiences...there is a wealth of useful information on that site...did you know that the human body has a few pounds of bacteria/viruses/fungi living on/in it? Keep in mind that the human eco-system is very interdependent...our very own mitochondria has its own DNA which means it evolved along with our cells...the same goes for the energetic levels...I consider myself a colony organism, an aggregate Self...with many different voices piping in...I am just top dog! The CEO of this corporation, yes....

If you can't get rid of the energy entities - put them to work! That's what Solomon did, as well as the founder of Gnosticism, Samuel Aum Weor (might have mispelled that)...who wrote a few interesting books on Jinn Science...

so much to learn...anything I find out, I will share with you guys

• Like 2

It seems like these things happen when the flood gates open rather than releasing blockages gradually.

I had a blockage just below my left shoulder blade. Anyone who does internal martial arts would probably be aware of the spot because force always seems to get stuck there. That one side released without me even doing much and the bad chi could be distinctly felt in a large radius around there. It was ok having the energy just sitting there. What I SHOULD have done is some tai chi to ground the energy, but what I did instead was raise the energy up to circulate it around. BAD idea. I felt dizzy and thought I was going to throw up.

Word of advice. If you have a major release send it all down if you can.

• Like 1

if it is the spirit animals, don't worry - they are actually pretty fun playmates...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

fyi: the founder of Aikido studied bagua for years and this is when he attained his qi abilities....welcome to neo-shamanism friends! Say hello to your spirit allies - they are the coolest uninvited guests you will ever have...no joke!

You very funny man mr songstan!

Ha ha ha!

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

It seems like these things happen when the flood gates open rather than releasing blockages gradually.

I had a blockage just below my left shoulder blade. Anyone who does internal martial arts would probably be aware of the spot because force always seems to get stuck there.

I have the same thing in and around my right shoulder blade. I believe it comes from excessive pride. I've had a few releases of the bad qi (as it seems to be called. i'm pretty new to all the terminology) and i can see what you mean about dizziness. While i didn't feel dizzy, the potential to become so was evident to me.

What brought on the release for you? EDIT: Was it a time of high stress? Or were your thoughts free at the time?

Edited by nestentrie
  • Like 1

actually I just realized that the spirits are none other than the Taomind playing its mysterious games...do not worry...let the chi do its thang...it is far smarter than you...if you simply lose your self, and let it do its thing, all things will come out right - quit trying to shape nature and let nature shape you...lol

• Like 1

I have the same thing in and around my right shoulder blade. I believe it comes from excessive pride. I've had a few releases of the bad qi (as it seems to be called. i'm pretty new to all the terminology) and i can see what you mean about dizziness. While i didn't feel dizzy, the potential to become so was evident to me.

What brought on the release for you? EDIT: Was it a time of high stress? Or were your thoughts free at the time?

Nothing in particular. I mostly work with physical blockages and I just try and constantly keep with the idea of relaxing no matter what I'm doing. That being said I do the same with quietening the mind, but nothing as formal as meditation.

It never happened again. I can feel a constant steady progress now so I'll just stick with what I'm doing.

actually I just realized that the spirits are none other than the Taomind playing its mysterious games...do not worry...let the chi do its thang...it is far smarter than you...if you simply lose your self, and let it do its thing, all things will come out right - quit trying to shape nature and let nature shape you...lol

You might be right mr songstan.

But isn't Imagination a Marvellous Thing!

• Like 1

I had a semi-violent Kundalini awakening..

I do not need to read further. Bring yourself into balance. Raw energy feels UGH! for your entire body. Inner turbulence is the worst of it all I experienced 2012 when sun-gazing and not proper transforming this energy, and storing it.

You need grounding. Asap. As much as possible with your bare feet on the ground. If it is too cold, stand on a wooden plank. Or wear shoes with a cotton sole. Any random Taichi shoes.

Refining this raw energy is the next part. I do not know exactly how you would do it in India, but in Eastern Asia this is all known and done by Qigong and Taichi. You make this raw into finer energies. Also through actively living virtues, but this can now be a little tough due to the harsh feeling raw energies leave behind. It's an unfair feeling.. or it was to me. I did not know how to put it into words, it just feels wrong in so many ways. Unbalanced and everything. But good that you can define it as Energy- or possible 'Kundalini-Sickness'.

And after making it more fine, we meditate.. either actively know what to do and know where to lead the energy or otherwise go into Yang state and let our Higher perspective do the right application of these energies for us, to transform our entire being. And with it provide a whole new spectrum of possible experiences in this life.

Get well and enjoy the process :)

So now you know that it is never good to make such huge, impatient leaps in spiritual cultivation. I do not want to know how many nerves and channels you have damaged in the process, which now must be repaired.. just go gradual. This is no sprint, it's a marathon.

Edited by 4bsolute

Firstly , how is your kidneys ?

Doing fulllotus even slightly wrong for longer period of time may affect internal organs .

Energy , breath and mind are interconnected -- so be gentle and nourishing to yourself ,

take it easy .

• Like 1