BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

I'm learning a lot of new vocab on this thread. I could condense it into the following advice:

"friendzone" any LARP PUA's you meet.

That's exactly what girls do :P

Solution:

Don't be friendly*

Don't LARP*

Don't let them know you're a PUA.*

*advanced players will be able to be friendly, LARP, and admit to reading/using PUA tactics in a way that will actually increase attraction and establish/maintain your frame with the woman. Newbies, however, can very easily shoot themselves in the foot following these tactics.

• Like 1

The first time I saw LARP, LRP came to my mind. That would be Long Range Patrol for the military folks; primarily those who operate behind enemy lines. Mostly Special Forces and SeaBees with some Marines mixed in.

• Like 1

The first time I saw LARP, LRP came to my mind. That would be Long Range Patrol for the military folks; primarily those who operate behind enemy lines. Mostly Special Forces and SeaBees with some Marines mixed in.

Yeah. That's exactly what I do. Pretty serious stuff. I can't talk about it, of course.

No, that's not a picture of me in a bathrobe and wizard hat...

• Like 3

Yeah. That's exactly what I do. Pretty serious stuff. I can't talk about it, of course.

I salute you. Thanks for serving.

No, that's not a picture of me in a bathrobe and wizard hat...

I don't wear a wizard hat.

Sorry.

Ha ha ha.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Some boys learn this "naturally" as they grow up. Maybe they are surrounded by women from a young age. Maybe they have an older role model who is competent with women. Maybe their peers are good with women.

Others don't, and have to learn it later in life.

There's no reason to discourage them from doing this, just because you and your friends may have learned it without realizing it.

This has been much my experience as well. I have to ask WHY it is that people want to try explaining this away? To me it seems the reason is that it steps on idealized notions of how people want relations to work in this traumatized world, along with people's cognitive dissonance and denial of their own deeply ingrained subconscious tendencies.

Edited by Enishi

And Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram ;)

• Like 1

That post was (failed?) sarcasm. I'm not worthy of that salute.

Well, there is only one course of action I see for you. Make yourself worthy. The salute stands.

• Like 1

V-series-lizard-woman_400.jpg

Can we get this thread back on topic, please?

;)

I know what everyone really wants to know is, "How do I pick up a lizard person?"

Well, it's much easier than picking up a human. You just have to make eye contact, lash your tongue at her, and bob your head up and down.

If she likes you, she'll lash her tongue at you and tap her foot.

Edited by Green Tiger
  • Like 3

V-series-lizard-woman_400.jpg

Can we get this thread back on topic, please?

;)

I know what everyone really wants to know is, "How do I pick up a lizard person?"

Well, it's much easier than picking up a human. You just have to make eye contact, lash your tongue at her, and bob your head up and down.

If she likes you, she'll lash her tongue at you and tap her foot.

With that picture, are you insinuating brunettes are lizard women?

That actually makes a lot of sense in my experience.

• Like 1

Darn it. i always thought lizards were hairless. Shoulda known better.

Pause at 1.03 & look at the cloud formation to see if ye can make out what looks like the face of a gargantuan lizard, with 2 dark eyes and nostril being quite easily spotted. Seems like its grinning too.

Pause at 1.03 & look at the cloud formation to see if ye can make out what looks like the face of a gargantuan lizard, with 2 dark eyes and nostril being quite easily spotted. Seems like its grinning too.

Okay, I saw the lizard but only because you had suggested there was one there. I never would have picked up on it on my own.

Okay, I saw the lizard but only because you had suggested there was one there. I never would have picked up on it on my own.

Beware :ph34r: they're even in the clouds...

:D:D

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever reach the end of this thread! After about page 20 I just started skimming =P

One thing I'd point out is that women may not be the best people for a man to get relationship advice from. That's a lot like going to a restaurant and asking fellow patrons the best way to prepare that amazing steak you're eating. They can tell you what they like about it but the vast majority of them have no idea what goes into making it so enjoyable. Similarly, any woman can tell you what qualities she likes in a guy or what experiences she prefers but usually will have no idea what goes on under the surface to make any particular date or guy really great.

From what I've read here ( and if I've understood him correctly ) sloppy has been pretty accurate and straight-forward.

The differences in a lot of these actions are slight. Some guys will buy a woman a drink (or a book) as a tactic but there are just as many who do it just because they feel like it. If you're out with your friends and you're buying a drink you'd likely get one for your buddy too. In fact guys tend to just take turns buying rounds. So if a girl and I are hanging out having a good time and I'm buying a drink anyway, why not get her one too? I've done this as many times as not and don't see any issue with it.

I feel like many of these 'tactics' are really just a crutch or maybe training wheels would be a better example. Take a guy with poor social skills and give him something to hold onto so he doesn't panic, then put him in a bunch of social situations to force him to learn how to interact with women and eventually he acclimates and learns. He then forgets all about that script he was supposed to be repeating because he's relaxed enough to just talk and have a good time.

They do the same thing with martial arts. "When your opponent does this, you must do that." You practice and then spar and eventually you get so used to people trying to crush your face that you relax and just react however you feel is appropriate.

It's really pretty simple. If two grown, healthy, happy people like each other, they're probably going to get naked and that's a good thing. It's only a big deal if you make it one.

Edit: An addendum to my first point. That should in no way be read to minimize or undervalue women's experiences, opinions or input. The same applies to women getting advice from men. Each sex can give the other perspective but not much else.

Edited by Dreamingawake
  • Like 1