BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

Fathers get angry and threaten the childs to get straight what they want from them.

Mothers stay friendly and manipulate the childs "through the backdoor" to get what they want from them.

Sometimes, it's the other way around.

Both is not healthy. It becomes even worse if Father/Mother justify their actions by telling themselves (and to the children) that it's only for the good of the children...when in reality they want only get the children to do what they want them to do.

Minipulation is imo even more poisonous because it's not obvious and subconscious resistence against the "nice" manipulating parent can grow guilt in the child.

Anger might be more damaging if it becomes physical.

Open, honest and logical discussion would be the healthierer way. But this would require parents with healthy egos (and acceptable IQ) who don't have a problem to admit to the child that they anticipate from the child to fulfill their will to a certain degree but who also further the healthy growth of the child's ego.

I don't imply that your wife is manipulating your children, nor that your display of anger might be unhealthy. It's only unhealthy if it's used as an instrument of power over the child or if the anger becomes hostile. I only point out that there are yang and yin ways in which parents may try to enforce their will in unhealthy ways upon children.

Thank you for that post. I will have to observe how I handle situations next time.

It seems to me that "People handling skills" come in many varieties.

Example:

Child starts setting house on fire

Parent reaction 1: "Get the f&*k away from that you r#tard. Whack, Whack"

Parent reaction 2: "Come here child, that is not the correct way to behave, because it will cause untold death and damage"

Parent reaction 3: "In the name of >insert diety<, I hex this child to stop immediately and never to do that again"

Parent reaction 4: "Hey wife, that kid is burning down the house, go and do something about it"

Parent reaction 5: "I told you a million times, if you're going to do a job, do it properly. Here, have a flame thrower"

Parent reaction 6: "Ohmmmm, I am detached, my future now lies in the hands of god"

Bless you Dorian.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

And I think making a harness and leash for a cat is a damn shame.

Kinda funny, but a damn shame.

Not really. It's a matter of perspective. He enjoyed walking with me (following me) whenever I went walking anywhere. The harness and leash was intended to keep him safe while we were walking.

That's a form of parental neglect, which is a form of abuse of power. Healthy parenting safeguards against learning from peers anything counterproductive. Peers as a stand-off for parents and teachers are not equipped, they assume the role only in circumstances where there's no satisfactory parenting and teaching by parents and teachers taking place. This can do harm, no doubt, but this is the secondary source of harm, the primary source is the absence of true power-installing, power-infusing parenting and teaching. If parents failed to make a child powerful inside, the child will seek artificial circumstances to fake having this power. Peers can help fake it. Not their fault, theirs is exactly the same predicament.

And parents, in their turn, are not equipped to give their children true inner power because they don't have it themselves. All they know is how to either be weak or make someone else weak, i.e. appear strong at the expense of taking power away from someone else.

And this, in its turn, is a larger social set-up resonating into every family...

A reminder: when or if both parents are working full time to survive in the world there is not much time left over to be the near perfect parents for ones kids as implied above but one still tries... Btw, how many here have kids and are in a ideal situation where you don't have to work full time or even part-time away from home plus however much time is needed for commuting and thus are able to spend more quality time with your children? The percentage of people and parents who are in a situation where they don't have to work full-time with their noses to the grindstone just to get by is getting smaller and smaller.

(and obviously there are very few places left on the planet where one can make a retreat to a moderate forest or climate and have mother earth supply most of our needs for free besides one having to do some harvesting and shelter building in a safe, un-crowded and perpetually protected area rich in all the natural resources that human beings need along with having a few modern conveniences like basic plumbing/sanitation and light for night-time reading)

• Like 2

man this thing called women is really the biggest hurdle

when you love someone , and you cant have her , thats really tough (like if she is not intereste in any guy, for whatever reasons)

forget about meditation you cant even live life normally

i wish i could get any girl i want by merely wishing

i like a girl, i think she is not interested in any men right now (but you neve know anything certain about any woman, if approached she could also say yes)

i dont have guts to tell her , how much i like

and now you can imagine how my life is right now

most of the time i think about her lol

screwing up my studies and spiritual life

it creates so much attachment and you just to have her

really really tough to detach

i think romantic love is something you know kind of conditioned thing

it really doesnt exist (women wont like my statement, i know but its true face it)

romantic love is very different from unconditional love

romantic love is just an ATTACHMENT, nothing else

so this strikes a interesting conversation

if romantic love is not really that sacred as people claim and its ultimately unreal, that means you can spark it any person

i personally believe that you can make anyone fall in love with you

and even with your mind power, becaus this is same like manifesting a car with your mind power

but i dont know how it can be achieved

how can you make anyone fall in love with you, without even saying a word ? i think its possible but how

• Like 1

Awhile back one of the members came up with a math equation for how to tell the quality of a thread... Something about number of pages being inversely proportional...

I get royalties when that equation is mentioned...

• Like 3

Buying drinks for the women may or may not work for an actual pickup.

Same with books, I'd bet.

Depending on the woman, she may be used to/expect this type of behavior, and can be pretty good at stringing you along.

The better way to pick of women?

Make her laugh. Challenge her. Show her something new.

It's a lot cheaper and will work more reliably.

• Like 2

Not really. It's a matter of perspective. He enjoyed walking with me (following me) whenever I went walking anywhere. The harness and leash was intended to keep him safe while we were walking.

Some cats are just wired that way...

I had a cat, whose name was Bodha and he went camping and hiking with us frequently.

Sometimes on a harness but frequently just on his own, walking along with us as we'd hike.

After some time, usually because the ground was messing with his feet, he'd start to bitch, so I'd put him in my hoodie.

While he didn't love his harness, he understood there were some places where it was wear it or don't come along and he was ok with that and never fought it.

He also loved to go up on the rooftops of the Brownstones in Brooklyn when we lived there.

I'd say 'rooftop buddy!' and he'd come over and I'd set him on my shoulder as we'd climb up the fire escape.

He could open doors and would turn lights on and off to suit his needs.

He lived to 23, what a great friend.

• Like 6

Buying drinks for the women may or may not work for an actual pickup.

Same with books, I'd bet.

Depending on the woman, she may be used to/expect this type of behavior, and can be pretty good at stringing you along.

The better way to pick of women?

Make her laugh. Challenge her. Show her something new.

It's a lot cheaper and will work more reliably.

Better convince the woman with DOM behavior (for example terrorising weaker males on the dance floor) that you are a hight test splendid specism of a male, and she will enthusiastically insist to pay for all your drinks (or in my case: cappuccinos) plus you can smoke all her cigarettes while herself getting drunk on purpose, obviously "to have an excuse" later.

Note to self: Be careful that in that discotheque there aren't photos taken by the staff from you with a wolfish grin while you have the obviously drunk girl in your arms! Her low-test bf might check the foto gallery of the discotheque some days later and then make a scene! :lol:

Again, I'm quoting from experience!

Edited by Dorian Black

Better convince the woman with DOM behavior (for example terrorising weaker males on the dance floor) that you are a hight test splendid specism of a male, and she will enthusiastically insist to pay for all your drinks (or in my case: cappuccinos) plus you can smoke all her cigarettes while herself getting drunk on purpose, obviously "to have an excuse" later.

Note to self: Be careful that in that discotheque there aren't photos taken by the staff from you with a wolfish grin while you have the obviously drunk girl in your arms! Her low-test bf might check the foto gallery of the discotheque some days later and then make a scene! :lol:

Again, I'm quoting from experience!

I go less for the "increase status relative to other males by lowering status of said other males" approach (terrorizing weaker males on dance floor, making fun of guys she's friends with/dating (I don't go for girls in relationships)) and more for "increase status relative to other males by increasing my own status" (making her laugh, being fun in a crowd, being friends with her friends, having cool friends myself, being good to her in bed, etc)

That said, I've been caught with a wolfish grin from time to time :D

I go less for the "increase status relative to other males by lowering status of said other males" approach (terrorizing weaker males on dance floor, making fun of guys she's friends with/dating (I don't go for girls in relationships)) and more for "increase status relative to other males by increasing my own status" (making her laugh, being fun in a crowd, being friends with her friends, having cool friends myself, being good to her in bed, etc)

That said, I've been caught with a wolfish grin from time to time :D

1) Having a high status naturally due to

a.) having attractive high-test features in physical appearence (facial features as already discussed + low fat / high muscle mass ratio in body composition)

+

b.) having attractive high-HGH features in physical appearence (= being tall)

+

c.) having attractive high-test features in behavior (as already discussed)

are the way to go if you want best possible results.

Requirement: all the features above come naturally with a suitable genetic make-up.

*The high-test features in behavior include a complex spectrum of features like social dominance, high self-esteem, high assertiveness, high manipulation skills, callousness, etc. etc.

Edited by Dorian Black

Well if Dorian's correct the best approach may be the Sylvester Stallone route- import pharm grade injectable testosterone and highly pure hgh and go to town.

Well if Dorian's correct the best approach may be the Sylvester Stallone route- import pharm grade injectable testosterone and highly pure hgh and go to town.

...or just be a natural DOM dude.

btw, even being exposed to rather high test levels in the uterus can set the course that the child will develop DOMness, as brain structure and functions are a huge part of the puzzle.

Edited by Dorian Black

At least I understand now why girls go crazy for this guy. :lol:

qx4mmFR.gif

It's the tragedy of the dark rebelling DOM prince who is denyied the glory he deserves by his shining DOM king father, who manipulated and dominated him since childhood to serve his own ends!

=> Women have the hots for him + can emotionally pity him, which seems to be a high-explosive mixture and could explain the recent fangirl-mania about Loki!

=> equation in the average female brain:

tumblr_m3xcy9RJTL1qapy9o.gif

tumblr_m61z5rLgeo1qddbrs.gif

+

loki___sad_puppy_eyes_gif_by_icefloe_art

=

tumblr_m3daw4pkf11qapy9o.gif

:lol:

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Screw Loki, what about bane? Wears an s and m mask.. Very DOM.. Huge muscles... Jawbone hidden by his mask.. However this Should add to his "mystery".. Has a tortured past being born in a below ground prison... Voice is muffled and gravely however with a simple hand gesture he can make the less DOM males cower in his presence... Plus he broke the batmans back.. How ever this was when the batman was going through a somewhat "low test" period having just made love to talia and having lost his parents company...

I'd take bane over Loki anyday. Lokis an alien. Not really a human DOM, but an alien DOM. But maybe that's even hotter to our species females.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 2

Screw Loki, what about bane? Wears an s and m mask.. Very DOM.. Huge muscles... Jawbone hidden by his mask.. However this Should add to his "mystery".. Has a tortured past being born in a below ground prison... Voice is muffled and gravely however with a simple hand gesture he can make the less DOM males cower in his presence... Plus he broke the batmans back.. How ever this was when the batman was going through a somewhat "low test" period having just made love to talia and having lost his parents company...

I'd take bane over Loki anyday. Lokis an alien. Not really a human DOM, but an alien DOM. But maybe that's even hotter to our species females.

1.Bane's personality is not portrayed deeply enough imo to give women the opportunity to "get into him". The mask doesn't help in that also.

2.He's supposed to be a genius but rather portrayed as a henchman in the movie. Kinda inconsistent.

3.Loki is beautiful, Bane is not.

Except bane is a dude who hangs out with a bunch of dudes and doesn't particularly leverage is high social status in human relationships. Plus he's completely obsessed and obedient to one woman, who doesn't even think of him that way.

Batman, in his "low test" period hooked up with Talia after losing his company.

Also, Batman killed her father, yet she still gives it up for Bruce.

But Bane... gets... nothin.

Loki, meanwhile, is all about human relationships. Manipulation. He does what he wants. Not what other (women) want. He leverages his relative status in his interactions with people.

While he's not everyone's types, he thinks he's sexy as hell, and that is sexy to other people.

So... yeah.

In some respects, yeah, I'd rather be a strong badass in control of a rebel army that can topple a city government in one day.

But in others, I'd rather be a guy who can, you know, get laid.

Or, if "getting laid" isn't your thing, "having satisfying relationships with women" (don't tell me Bane's relationship with Talia was in any way satisfying).

Also having magical powers of misdirection can be handy too (interesting that Badman also has misdirection powers from his ninja training...)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

Nice title change! That's definitely where this thread is currently at.

Fortunately for douches, there are plenty of shallow or otherwise confused or just horny women who this stuff works perfectly on.

• Like 1

Nice title change! That's definitely where this thread is currently at.

Fortunately for douches, there are plenty of shallow or otherwise confused or just horny women who this stuff works perfectly on.

Yep.

You can be reassured that all the randomly picked average women

who were the test subjects in this and several other psychological scientific tests with similar results

were shallow, confused or simply horny!

Scientific test result chart:

Please notice the correlation between "Enemy" factor and "Lover" factor

and the inverse correlation between "Friend" factor and "Lover" factor!

dng4ub.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black

So finally reading through the actual thread :)

That whole friendzone thing, I don't beleive in that. I've talked with a lot of women, and pretty much we only say that because we were never interested in the first place. I have not ever known anyone (or myself) where it went from yeah I'm really attracted to someone to "oh I've known him so long it would just be wierd to date". This is just one of my long-time rants, don't mind me ;).

In my experience (guy being friendzoned) it's not so much that women think "oh I've known him for so long it's weird to date."

It's more like "this guy is a nice guy... I just don't see him like that. (sexually)"

So the REAL question is- what do women like sexually? When gets them sexually attracted to a guy?

Obviously every woman is going to be a little bit different.

If you can get a woman to find you sexually attractive/desirable, then you won't need to buy her anything. And in fact, she'll start to buy you things :)

[edit] with response to the title change, yeah, women do respond sexually to douchebags more than the guy who buys her a book, or flowers, or a drink.

The nice, respectful, "let me buy you an XYZ" guy is predictable. Does what is expected of him. Oh hm, That's nice.

The douchebag, he's unpredictable. He can make you laugh. He might make you cry. He might buy you something. He might not. He might be good in bed. He might not. He might be dating a girl on the side. He might not. He might have hooked up with his ex last weekend. He might not.

He's interesting, he's different.

When he DOES do something nice, even if he picks up a flower from between the cracks in the sidewalk and gives it to you, it's nice because he doesn't normally do that.

We can talk about how we want life to be...

Or we can talk about how life is.

Which do we think is more Taoist?

[edit2] How I got out of the friendzone-

I started being unpredictable.

I started to challenge her.

Did I stop doing nice things?

No. I kept doing nice things.

But I did them in unexpected ways.

Some people called me douchey.

But I started having more fulfilling (and more sexual!) relationships with women who previously didn't want those relationships with me.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

So finally reading through the actual thread :)

In my experience (guy being friendzoned) it's not so much that women think "oh I've known him for so long it's weird to date."

It's more like "this guy is a nice guy... I just don't see him like that. (sexually)"

So the REAL question is- what do women like sexually? When gets them sexually attracted to a guy?

Obviously every woman is going to be a little bit different.

If you can get a woman to find you sexually attractive/desirable, then you won't need to buy her anything. And in fact, she'll start to buy you things :)

[edit] with response to the title change, yeah, women do respond sexually to douchebags more than the guy who buys her a book, or flowers, or a drink.

The nice, respectful, "let me buy you an XYZ" guy is predictable. Does what is expected of him. Oh hm, That's nice.

The douchebag, he's unpredictable. He can make you laugh. He might make you cry. He might buy you something. He might not. He might be good in bed. He might not. He might be dating a girl on the side. He might not. He might have hooked up with his ex last weekend. He might not.

He's interesting, he's different.

When he DOES do something nice, even if he picks up a flower from between the cracks in the sidewalk and gives it to you, it's nice because he doesn't normally do that.

We can talk about how we want life to be...

Or we can talk about how life is.

Which do we think is more Taoist?

[edit2] How I got out of the friendzone-

I started being unpredictable.

I started to challenge her.

Did I stop doing nice things?

No. I kept doing nice things.

But I did them in unexpected ways.

Some people called me douchey.

But I started having more fulfilling (and more sexual!) relationships with women who previously didn't want those relationships with me.

LOKI_approves.gif

My bane post was actually satirical, however it's pretty funny watching it be dissected haha. For clarification though, bane wasn't technically a henchman, he did what he wanted when he wanted. In fact when talia wanted him not to kill the batman he was gonna anyway. Also I highly doubt their relationship was remotely sexual, as he was in his late twenties when talia was 8. So he wasn't really lovesick, this is a misconception. Also batman did get laid in his low test period, however she got with him in order to weaken him and get him attached to her. Adding to this batman did lose Rachel to Harvey dent in the dark knight. Of course he was also shagging European models. All this to say I also disagree with Dorian about bane being beautiful. Many a girl has confessed they'd jump bane, mask and all. All this to say we can make generalizations, but shit is random.

Many a girl has confessed they'd jump bane, mask and all.

I surely don't deny this!

sexual attractiveness:

Loki / Rumple > Bane > average male

I've read posts of 20 year old lesbians who confessed that even they wouldn't push Rumple out of their bed!

And who is the actor? A 52 year old male?!

LOL! Speaking about genetic imperative!

Edited by Dorian Black