BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

It wasn't my image originally, so I'm not sure. It would work on me though (dep on the book and the guy lol) :D.

Though sending guys PDFs doesn't see to work, I've tried it many times....

• Like 1

It should be pretty easy for the women. Just go into the bookstore and look for the guys who are looking at Playboy and Hustler magazines.

It should be pretty easy for the women. Just go into the bookstore and look for the guys who are looking at Playboy and Hustler magazines.

That's no indication they can actually read though ;).

• Like 1

That's no indication they can actually read though ;).

Hehehe. Belly laughs. What's being able to read got to do with it?

I don't know. Books can be kind of expensive.

Maybe just a cup of coffee and witty line.

Done w/ a Cary Grant Mid-Atlantic accent: 'I really dig you intellec-tual chicks, here's a cuppa Joe. By the way, I like my woman like I like my coffee. With cream, Cinnamon and on top.'

• Like 1

You want chicks? Avoid them. They'll flock to you.

Same with cats.

The problem with that method is that women who flock to you when you avoid them are the first ones to bail when you actually reciprocate any attention. It isn't you they want, just the validation of knowing they could attract someone who previously rejected them.

• Like 5

The problem with that method is that women who flock to you when you avoid them are the first ones to bail when you actually reciprocate any attention. It isn't you they want, just the validation of knowing they could attract someone who previously rejected them.

True, in most cases. You're sharp! ;)

You don't physically avoid them, you just don't give them any attention or approval, this makes her* wonder what it is about her that makes you not pay attention to her like most men do and feel bad about herself, so she goes out of her way to attract your attention and approval just to prove to herself that she can do it. The flip side is that as soon as you actually reciprocate that attention, she gets what she wanted and loses interest, because it was never about you, only about her making herself feel good by proving that she could make you like/want her.

*Obviously this doesn't apply to all women, only those who are already fairly insecure.

• Like 1

Well crap, guys are playing hard to get now?

lol

Actually, I hate to say it, but in general, I think "how hot the guy is" is more relevant (from all I have gathered from us chicks talking in private). Well hotness and common interests...

• Like 1

Yeah it's more of a subconscious thing I think. Or maybe your friends are just well balanced individuals :P

It's a passive avoidance. A sit quiet and smell like fish kinda thing.

Not entirely.

Sitting quietly = passive.

Smelling like fish... thats pretty aggressive, one would think. Not to mention the pongyness. :D

• Like 1

Not entirely.

Sitting quietly = passive.

Smelling like fish... thats pretty aggressive, one would think. Not to mention the pongyness. :D

We have a few local fish processing plants here down near the ocean, and when people get off work from there you can smell them a block away... this is what I thought of with the smelling like fish comment LOL.

Yeah it's more of a subconscious thing I think. Or maybe your friends are just well balanced individuals :P

Uhm *some* of them lolololol.

Well I don't think the whole buy a girl a book thing is going to become a thing, judging from the reactions from TTBs!

Perhaps someone could be adventurous enough to put it to the test and report back? :)

• Like 1

Well I don't think the whole buy a girl a book thing is going to become a thing, judging from the reactions from TTBs!

How do we know that the book would result in her coming on a date though, instead of just running off to bunk down somewhere comfortable with it and forgetting us?

• Like 1

Perhaps someone could be adventurous enough to put it to the test and report back? :)

new year's eve seems like an opportune time to give it a bash, then, que sera sera.

• Like 1

How do we know that the book would result in her coming on a date though, instead of just running off to bunk down somewhere comfortable with it and forgetting us?

Same with the drink thing ;).

I see it as a cute way to strike up a conversation about something that interests the person.

• Like 1