SonOfTheGods

The Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control program

At the time, the Soviet Union and the United States were in an arms race of a bizarre, unconventional kind - that has been exposed in a new report.

Beginning in 1917 and continuing until 2003, the Soviets poured up to $1 billion into developing mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs undertaken in the US.

While much still remains classified, we can now confirm the Soviets used methods to manipulate test subjects' brains.

The paper, by Serge Kernbach, at the Research Centre of Advanced Robotics and Environmental Science in Stuttgart, Germany, details the Soviet Union's extensive experiments, called "psychotronics". The paper is based on Russian technical journals and recently declassified documents.

698952-02377062-6ea5-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96

Still from Secret Russia: Moscow The Zombies of the Red Czar, a German TV documentary, 1998. Source: Supplied

The paper outlines how the Soviets developed "cerpan", a device to generate and store high-frequency electromagnetic radiation and the use of this energy to affect other objects.

"If the generator is designed properly, it is able to accumulate bioenergy from all living things - animals, plants, humans - and then release it outside," the paper said.

The psychotronics program, known in the US as "parapsychology", involves unconventional research into mind control and remote influence - and was funded by the government.

With only limited knowledge of each other's mind-bending programs, the Soviets and Americans were both participating in similar secret operations, with areas of interest often mirroring the other country's study.

700006-ffb2c832-6ea4-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96

The original scheme of transmitting and receiving bio-circuitry of the human nervous system. Picture: B. B. Kazhinskiy Source: Supplied

The psychotronics project draws similarities to part of the controversial program MKUltra in the US. The CIA program ran for 20 years, has been highly documented since being investigated in the 1970s and was recently dramatised in the movie The Men Who Stare at Goats.

more here..

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/exposed-the-soviet-union-spent-1-billion-on-mindcontrol-program/story-fn5fsgyc-1226790700498

• Like 1

I have experimented with Psychotronics and Radionics - fascinating stuff

check out the electrical tan tien schematic:

700006-ffb2c832-6ea4-11e3-a184-cfa98bc96

The original scheme of transmitting and receiving bio-circuitry of the human nervous system

you come up with the weirdest s**t. Love it! And what do we do with it?

i know (or, well, I've been told) that Russian Cosmonauts have electronic TCM equipment in their space station. When they have physical problems, they get analyzed and told which acu-points to activate (or maybe which qigong to do?)

• Like 1

i know (or, well, I've been told) that Russian Cosmonauts have electronic TCM equipment in their space station. When they have physical problems, they get analyzed and told which acu-points to activate (or maybe which qigong to do?)

You mean Prognos? This things is pretty cool.

well, I don't have a product name to go with it, but this does seem like a possibility:

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/prognos.html

You have experience with it?

Yes in the past when I had chronic fatique they scanned me with the method.

I had at that time even perfect balance in rest mode.

They use a sort of comb to stimulate the top of the head which put my meridian

Qi into a state of disorder which is normal.

Else looking into the organs by a laser scan on the forehead

they were all complete well so I send home with having nothing.

• Like 1

I think I might know the comb thing - was it stiff wires with plastic tips and looked a bit like a big whisk for stirring soup?

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 1

well think about it

we are electrical grids, right?

ever hear of jammers, like cell phone and scanner disruptors?

think of an unruly flash mob- they can literally be shut down.

like a circuit breaker- tripped remotely

after all - this is the military lol

Edited by SonOfTheGods

I think I might know the comb thing - was it stiff wires with plastic tips and looked a bit like a big whisk for stirring soup?

I remember it was like a brush.

It is not this

1001260001_kopf%20amet.jpg

• Like 1