BaguaKicksAss

Scientists achieve levitation using sound waves

Okay, I did the exorcism, tried again, white screen but managed to hit 'full screen' button and I came up whole white screen then ... I saw it . Himmm ... you think by lappie is possessed ? <_<

Love this!

Love more that the Tibetans have been doing this and much more for thousands of years....

Just goes to show, no matter which path, they all lead to source.

• Like 2

No surprise. I recent watched a documentary where the folks almost had that process down.

Great stuff with possible great potential.

• Like 1

I forgot which book it was as the Tibetian Monks use their Mantra to move

large block of stones and there is some taobum here post a youtube

abou guy using Kiai to make bells sound.

But well in a german talent show there was a women

who could bend glass by her voice.

• Like 1

Dr Jarl, Swedish. He met a young Tibetan while studying at Oxford in the 1930's and ended up traveling to Tibet some years later by request to treat a high level lama. As a reward for his service, the Tibetans allowed him to witness one of their levitation techniques in a construction project nearby, raising heavy stones some several hundred feet up a cliff site to where a statue was being erected.

Rather than a reward, it was something of a complete mind-job as you can imagine. Word is, Jarl returned with a camera to record the process and that film was confiscated by the British when he shared it later.

http://www.rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm Not the original article I read... but it's there.

Another article attempting to bring some scientific perspective to the process.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm

Coral Castle and Ed Leedskalnin also come to mind when this is mentioned. Although the Tibetans achieved their levitation via nine monks, some using voice, others horns tuned to certain pitches and others with drums of specific diameter. Ed was a 110lb guy working with home made tools alone, mostly at night.

Fascinating stuff.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 2