BaguaKicksAss

That Dark Side stuff

No, no, you've got it all wrong.

There was an ardent student of astrology named, oddly enough, Gloria Mundi. Once she saw a chart with an approaching opposition between Mars and Saturn in the twelfth and sixth houses. Feeling perturbed she went to her teacher and asked what it meant. The teacher replied with a smile, why that is a sick transit Gloria Mundi.

Ha ha ha!

That posters crazy man!

You sure you wanna tempt me to release my inner demon?

There's nothing better than laughing at the dark side.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

I use to be fascinated with psychedelics as a teenager. Which eventually led me to discovering the musical act known as Shpongle. Their music was so groovy when I first started listening to them like 10 years ago.

But after having abandoned my interest in psychedelics and having become more aware of things in general, I can now see the energy and twisted powers certain musicians have, as if they are acting on behalf of The Dark Side as I like to call it, one with the eyes to see will notice something is not quite the same with certain musicians, take for instance The Grateful Dead. Talk about that Dark Side stuff.

The-Grateful-Dead.jpg

Well it turns out Raja Ram & Simon Posford may not be human after all. 356x237.jpg

I'm thinking interdimensional demons that have taken human form who like to warp minds. I don't listen to these types of music anymore, it's way more powerful and deep than a naive listener can even imagine...

Edited by Colonel Goji

Thanks, I thought videos couldn't show in threads like this, but they can!

Yeah just paste the youtube url right into the post and voila the vid shows up after you hit "post" (but you don't see it while you are still composing the message).

I use to be fascinated with psychedelics as a teenager. Which eventually led me to discovering the musical act known as Shpongle. Their music was so groovy when I first started listening to them like 10 years ago.

But after having abandoned my interest in psychedelics and having become more aware of things in general, I can now see the energy and twisted powers certain musicians have, as if they are acting on behalf of The Dark Side as I like to call it, one with the eyes to see will notice something is not quite the same with certain musicians, take for instance The Grateful Dead. Talk about that Dark Side stuff.

The-Grateful-Dead.jpg

Well it turns out Raja Ram & Simon Posford may not be human after all. 356x237.jpg

I'm thinking interdimensional demons that have taken human form who like to warp minds. I don't listen to these types of music anymore, it's way more powerful and deep than a naive listener can even imagine...

Thankyou - I missed this before - I have been trying to find that band for some time but had the spelling wrong. Off to order some CDs

Being left-handed literally, I've always grown up doing things backwards. I learned real quick if you show too much interest in a girl, she wouldn't want you (or even be disgusted / see your desire as weakness / neediness). Same with money. Usually super rich people started off doing something passionately, out of love for it, and could therefore work super-workaholic hours, manifested insane levels of ability, and just kept going. Most people that want to be rich are broke.

So my whole perspective was, "Well, it's opposite day. The universe is set up backwards - or at least, I am. So fuck it. I'll try the weirdest craziest shit."

Whenever I have strong intentions of being celibate, I get laid out of nowhere and it's always deep and compelling. And while I don't focus on money AT ALL, I've found myself independently wealthy.

So that's lefthand path application. Straight up don't give a fuck and proceed accordingly. That's crept into a lot of my cracked out understanding of taoism / wu wei, too. The best results are when you don't have any outcome in mind. But maybe that's just because I'm wired opposite, I don't know.

---Darkside Shit---

Being hyperkinesthetic, I FEEL a fucking lot, sometimes ecstatic, sometimes horrible. I have a wide range. Sometimes I want to make horrible dirty music, noise music, black death, hardcore punk rock, screaming, terrible shit, so I do. Sometimes I hurl huge energy bombs of negative energy at people I'm angry at.

And sometimes the total opposite.

What I've found is the darkside shit (for me) is just catharsis, it goes away, while the sattvic stuff gives me a huge amount of gentle energy. My theory is just that being relaxed connects to zero point / wu chi and therefore being immortal is essentially about being connected to source all the time, or at least enough of the time to revert whatever entropic systems are happening in the body.

Darkside shit is stressful, cortisol spiking, janky cruel shit. It's always from the perspective of the limited ego - you can't really be pissed off if you're superconscious.

Then there are some people who really get off on negativity -- who love it. This is beyond my experience, so I can't really speak to this, but that may be the only exception to this zero point thing. If you really LOVE being evil and hurting people, then maybe it's more sustainable, but I think in that case it's much more likely to generate rapid self destruction, just because the longer you ill on people, the more likely you are to escalate into the karmic level of murder / get killed or some equivalent.

I once read, on a Jedi fan site, the difference between a Sith and a Dark Jedi. A Sith is all about anger and pain and destruction - revels in it - whereas a Dark Jedi is just motivated by self-interest. That was a huge distinction for me, actually. Darkside shit can be really useful if it means the difference between being depressed or pissed off for a while, especially if you're a generally nice person, because then it has built-in failsafes. I can only rage for so long before I feel compassion for someone, and then it starts feeling like kicking a puppy or something, it just sucks.

my .02