Sign in to follow this  
Xunzi

Intercourse without harm

"Women do not have to worry about losing Qi [during intercourse]. As a matter of fact, they receive the man's Qi and use it to nourish their body. However, there are some Qigong techniques whereby the man retains his Qi and makes his body's Qi level lower than the woman's. In this case, the man is the one who benefits. There are a number of books available on Daoist sexual practices which can be consulted for further information."

The Root of Chinese Qigong pg. 169

Such as? Especially as Tsung Hwa Jou's promised fourth book on the southern school is never coming out. I'm not interested in Dual Cultivation, just in not hurting myself through sex.

Thank you.

The qigong practices aimed at avoiding ejaculation obviously don't work.

To avoid jing loss, one must sublimate it.

And the only way to sublimate it, is to cultivate deep love.

The method for those who are really dedicated involve celibacy, but good results can be achieved also with a partner.

imho.

• Like 2

Motivation. Moderation. Discipline. Empathy. Joy-bound (transcending pleasure).

5 keys to freedom from being harmed thru sexual activity.

• Like 2

Your body release energy and also produce energy to replenish the energy that was released. Practice Chi Kung will produce more energy for the body to utilize for any purpose. It is a matter of how fast can the body be rejuvenated. A Chi Kung practitioner rejuvenates quicker than an ordinary person after sex.

Edited by ChiDragon

For an explanation of the different sexual methods used over time and most importantly why they are different methods with different "goals"

Douglas Wile - Art of the Bedchamber

• Like 1

1>I'm usually willing to tough it out and take the harm and abuse of such practice. ;)

2>I always try to save my Jing.

..... So far I have 8 1/2 ounces ;)

On the householder path (versus temple/monk) I don't think absolute vigilance is required or necessarily positive.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4

Fearing loss of jing often causes more damage than the actual loss of jing itself...if one loses some money, stressing over it will not replenish ones wallet, do not bemoan the past, do not anticipate future gains and losses....if one is conscious and aware one will not lose the essence. Stay calm, centered, and absorb the energy of the moment...do not over-reach, wait for it to come, inhale the essence as if it were smoke curling around ones nose - invite the energy in...no frantic grasping, no stretching outwards - all things come to those who wait....stay aware, be ready to accept with gratitude.

• Like 5

The qigong practices aimed at avoiding ejaculation obviously don't work.

To avoid jing loss, one must sublimate it.

And the only way to sublimate it, is to cultivate deep love.

The method for those who are really dedicated involve celibacy, but good results can be achieved also with a partner.

imho.

I've noticed this somewhat. Any advice on how to sublimate it exactly? Say I'm feeling lust, how do I turn it into love?

For an explanation of the different sexual methods used over time and most importantly why they are different methods with different "goals"

Douglas Wile - Art of the Bedchamber

I've read this. But I couldn't find anything practical and immediately useful...

Fearing loss of jing often causes more damage than the actual loss of jing itself...if one loses some money, stressing over it will not replenish ones wallet, do not bemoan the past, do not anticipate future gains and losses....if one is conscious and aware one will not lose the essence. Stay calm, centered, and absorb the energy of the moment...do not over-reach, wait for it to come, inhale the essence as if it were smoke curling around ones nose - invite the energy in...no frantic grasping, no stretching outwards - all things come to those who wait....stay aware, be ready to accept with gratitude.

I will be sure to keep this in mind for the future.

Edited by Xunzi

The strategy for turning lust into love is a lifetime endeavor. If you view it this way then the pressure is off to do it now. Find someone to love. There is no technique to it. Just do it. It is the essence of being human. Is that difficult? Then have a child and connect to it. You will find love. Extend that love to the environment you live in. Be with one partner. Your energy will sublimate. By the end of this life you will have what you're looking for. All the while, never stop practicing. Find the practices you really like and do them. Evolve them. Let go of some acquire deeper ones. Stick with them. Love some more.

• Like 4

It takes nothing less than magic, alchemy and sublimation to create a healthy family living out a loving fulfilling life.

Look around you. How many do you see?

• Like 1

I'm 30 yrs old and have yet to feel anything negative from intercourse. I'm married so I don't wear a condom and whenever she orgasms I feel like I do get an extra boost but even if she doesn't O and I ejaculate I don't feel worn out or any negative, I feel rejuvenated. Not sure if I'm doing anything other than enjoying making of the Love bwahahahaha! .....Wishin I had some secrets to sell!

• Like 4

It takes nothing less than magic, alchemy and sublimation to create a healthy family living out a loving fulfilling life.

Look around you. How many do you see?

Minor side rail, what part of sac you in?

It is different for every man...some get energized in their culminations, others lose..watch what happens during the act and be aware afterwards....try to note patterns...its not like you don't have time to figure things out - enter things with a will to experiment, with a calm, unattached attitude. Be your own researcher...keep track of your data...observe your own moods. Do your sexual gongfu exercises daily...build a system that works for you.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this