Jock

Indonesian Tridaya Similar To Mopai ?

Reminds me of the Qabbalistic Cross/Middle Pillar from the Golden Dawn and similar western practices, with the globe of white light above the head, streaming energy down along the center of the body.

So what exactly is going on in these videos? is there some reason why they can project their energy at their students but not an earnest attacker, or is it just a case of delusion/placebo/hypnosis type effect where the students fall away because they expect to?

I read the other day that it was a question of the type of energy cultivated - that most 'qi' exists on a frequency too high to have that kind of drastic effect unless it's on a student who, through bonding with the teacher and opening their aura, has become 'attuned' to them? Thoughts?

I know video evidence is pretty iffy at the best of times, but are there any examples out there of footage of energy techniques being used in earnest successfully?

most of Indonesian 'Tenaga Dalam' is developing Wai Qi (External Qi).
It is not Wai Gong (external power) or Nei Gong (Internal power)
everyone has external Qi, some call it aura, prana and others
this Qi wrapps our body
Indonesian "Tenaga Dalam" develops this Qi and uses it as magnetic field to protect the body. Sometimes it can run and sometimes it fails.
this system runs easier among their group because they all have the similar field.
  • Like 1

Zero,

Are you in Indonesia? The tenaga dalam system that I have experience with builds internal power. It doesn't look much different than most other td systems that I've come across.

• Like 1

IMO the mo pai doesn't proceed exactly as mentioned in the book. If it did then the dantian progresses from not real to real and substantial. The dantian theory of the mo pai is exactly that though. The dantian becomes a solid physical mass. Also, because the dantian becomes a solid ball of yang qi it must mix with a solid ball of yin qi right? Idk and it doesn't rally matter.

Well i spoke with master lukman already today in email. He said its almost impossible for the average person to reach the full potential of not only tridaya, but any system of inner power without proper trasnmission or attunement from the guru.

As for the validity of say yellow bamboo tenaga dalam hitting somebody from a distance, kosta said on his old forum that TD distance power will not work on somebody who has a full dantian of yang chi.

So heres my point.... If kosta says it wont work on a full dantian....then this clearly proves its authentic and will work on the average person who is mostly empty. Thats how i see it.

Jock Jackson,

Well i spoke with master lukman already today in email. He said its almost impossible for the average person to reach the full potential of not only tridaya, but any system of inner power without proper trasnmission or attunement from the guru.

As for the validity of say yellow bamboo tenaga dalam hitting somebody from a distance, kosta said on his old forum that TD distance power will not work on somebody who has a full dantian of yang chi.

So heres my point.... If kosta says it wont work on a full dantian....then this clearly proves its authentic and will work on the average person who is mostly empty. Thats how i see it.

Jock Jackson,

My only issue with transmission is this, who gave the very first one? How'd they develop to the point they could give it? Why are they so special that they got to that level but then every person afterward needed the transmission? Also, does Tridaya go past level 3 or is that it?

My only issue with transmission is this, who gave the very first one? How'd they develop to the point they could give it? Why are they so special that they got to that level but then every person afterward needed the transmission? Also, does Tridaya go past level 3 or is that it?

IMO transmissions can be beneficial, but I don't see why they would be absolutely necessary. That just seems like an expression of elitism or a way of seeking control and prestige, I've never seen any objective evidence for it.

Well apparently the master has done all the hard yards so he is then capable of passing it onto others. Saving the student lots of time and hardwork.

Jock,

I learned calculus by being guided by teachers more knowledgeable than I was at the time -- a series of more advanced teachers as I developed my math kung fu. Would it have been possible for me to independently discover the integral and differential on my own without receiving a transmission of information from my teachers? It has been done before. Being steered in the right direction certainly helped, though...

;)

• Like 4

Zero, Are you in Indonesia? The tenaga dalam system that I have experience with builds internal power. It doesn't look much different than most other td systems that I've come across.

h.uriahr, you may be aware that my Taoist clan is in Indonesia? even if i am not. and as i began my Taoist investigations 5-6 years ago, i examined which school would be the right fit for me. in that process i looked at what the available schools had as pro/con,

then i made my choice.

Tridaya, kalimasada, Satria Nusantara, Yellow Bamboo all use Wai Qi. which school are you initiated into?

These use//develop Wai Qi, prana, reiki and other systems that develop wai qi usually use attunement system.

wai kung and nei kung can not use attunement.

those who develop wai qi can use their qi for healing, they can become healer.

Well apparently the master has done all the hard yards so he is then capable of passing it onto others. Saving the student lots of time and hardwork.

If a master spoon feeds his students, saving them work so to speak, then he will only create followers and not more masters.

edit: I now see this comment was about transmissions so that makes it a little different situation, which I have experienced. The transmissions I got gave me special abilities but they were only fleeting examples, I then had to work in order to make the abilities my own.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

On 05/01/2014 at 7:25 PM, Jock said:

Jock,

This is partly True its one of the secrets... but you need somebody Higher than you or same level to somehow "jump start or boost" your energy and help you move to the next Chakra faster than developing alone.. but however you can still go to the next level on your own with hard work.

Edited by SirYuri

On 1/9/2014 at 8:48 AM, zerostao said:

h.uriahr, you may be aware that my Taoist clan is in Indonesia? even if i am not. and as i began my Taoist investigations 5-6 years ago, i examined which school would be the right fit for me. in that process i looked at what the available schools had as pro/con,

then i made my choice.

Tridaya, kalimasada, Satria Nusantara, Yellow Bamboo all use Wai Qi. which school are you initiated into?

These use//develop Wai Qi, prana, reiki and other systems that develop wai qi usually use attunement system.

wai kung and nei kung can not use attunement.

those who develop wai qi can use their qi for healing, they can become healer.

How many agencies in play?