Jock

Indonesian Tridaya Similar To Mopai ?

Hi everyone I just saw this posted from another forum and thought you might like to read. Im not sure if the guy even knows what he's talking about but it seems legit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me share my experience. Here is an email reproduced with permission from a friend in nevada.

I have trained in chen & yang style taichi,qigong, tummo, yoga for over 30 years with little or no result. I have enlisted in new age retreats,breatharian courses with little or no seeable changes in my practice. It wasnt until reading The Magus Of Java that i started searching for other systems that could bring the re. I can say 100% that the method im using right now is very effective in building chi for many purposes. I have not found any stsem that brings results and the feeling of energy so quickly.

My understanding is your acupoints or energy points must be activated or filled by a teacher.Many claim to offer energetic adjustments but i just did not see/feel any major change in my energy levels or ability. Apart from that, i dont live in a very safe part of town and wanted something to protect myself. From searching google all about neikung i was able to find Tridaya Inner Power. I dont want to advertise or anything here, But if people are looking for a very powerful system that you can really feel and could bring similar results to mopai, then i would suggest at least looking at it. I did not go for the long distance transmission. I went directly to Jakarta myself and met lukman in person to see what all the hype was about. When he started touching my body and pushing energy inside I thought my hands and stomach were going to explode from the force. Whatever was being done was unlike anything i had experienced before.The crackling and buzzing of energy remained in the centre of my palms for two full days straight. What i have discovered is i can now really sense or feel a persons energy with my palms. Whenever i put my hands close to somebody they can feel buzzing and minute electrical impulses. There is also a heavy pulling or pushing sensation,tingles. I have trained daily for about 6 months using the instructions given to me. I will keep you all updated with any further changes or development.

The End.

So does tridaya really build super powers like the mopai and is this lukman a real teacher ? Has anybody on the taobums ever practiced this style,and if so what were the results ? Im thinking hitting somebody from a distance would be a cool skill to have. I'm trying to find the innerpower books if anybody has a link to share ? I would be happy to send a few dollars.Maybe it's worth a trip to indonesia.

The friend in the letter is flat out crazy if he got results from Tridaya and not tummo because the breathing and mental focus are so SIMILAR.

• Like 2

I will post the links to the Tridaya later. There is no copyright in the three docs.

Forget about the so called transmission. Just doing the practice is what counts.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Hi everyone I just saw this posted from another forum and thought you might like to read. Im not sure if the guy even knows what he's talking about but it seems legit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me share my experience. Here is an email reproduced with permission from a friend in nevada.

I have trained in chen & yang style taichi,qigong, tummo, yoga for over 30 years with little or no result. I have enlisted in new age retreats,breatharian courses with little or no seeable changes in my practice. It wasnt until reading The Magus Of Java that i started searching for other systems that could bring the re. I can say 100% that the method im using right now is very effective in building chi for many purposes. I have not found any stsem that brings results and the feeling of energy so quickly.

My understanding is your acupoints or energy points must be activated or filled by a teacher.Many claim to offer energetic adjustments but i just did not see/feel any major change in my energy levels or ability. Apart from that, i dont live in a very safe part of town and wanted something to protect myself. From searching google all about neikung i was able to find Tridaya Inner Power. I dont want to advertise or anything here, But if people are looking for a very powerful system that you can really feel and could bring similar results to mopai, then i would suggest at least looking at it. I did not go for the long distance transmission. I went directly to Jakarta myself and met lukman in person to see what all the hype was about. When he started touching my body and pushing energy inside I thought my hands and stomach were going to explode from the force. Whatever was being done was unlike anything i had experienced before.The crackling and buzzing of energy remained in the centre of my palms for two full days straight. What i have discovered is i can now really sense or feel a persons energy with my palms. Whenever i put my hands close to somebody they can feel buzzing and minute electrical impulses. There is also a heavy pulling or pushing sensation,tingles. I have trained daily for about 6 months using the instructions given to me. I will keep you all updated with any further changes or development.

The End.

So does tridaya really build super powers like the mopai and is this lukman a real teacher ? Has anybody on the taobums ever practiced this style,and if so what were the results ? Im thinking hitting somebody from a distance would be a cool skill to have. I'm trying to find the innerpower books if anybody has a link to share ? I would be happy to send a few dollars.Maybe it's worth a trip to indonesia.

You may want to work with Yan Xin's qigong. Linked here is a class he gave in the U.S. There are several Yan Xin threads here on TTB.

The audio is of good quality and the translation is clear. The audio is not copyright.

Patience, hard work and awareness will take you far.

https://mega.co.nz/#...P6Db5b5a-MsWMaI

https://mega.co.nz/#...PAIvP-K1L0X0wyY

Yan Xin's 'Secrets and Benefits of Internal Qigong Cultivation'

http://www.scribd.com/doc/193643054/Yan-Xin-Secrets-Benefits-of-Internal-Qigong-Cultivation

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

I will post the links to the Tridaya later. There is no copyright in the three docs.

It's definitely copyrighted.

It's definitely copyrighted.

What is your point? If it is on Scribd, I trust that all copyright laws are followed. The author may have downloaded for all to read which may be a clever marketing tool, given that Tridaya gurus insist on transmissions for money.

BTW, you are proceeding from the incorrect conclusion that I have the same docs as on Scribd. There is much in Indonesia that is termed and taught as Tridaya.

Edited by ralis

Tenaga Dalam is another category that is the same as Tridaya. I have extensive teachings on these systems.

• Like 1

given that Tridaya gurus insist on transmissions for money.

:D The great question is not about not about if it is not working

- but "What if it works!?"

One have the greatest fear is to regret something

for have not done something good

when one had the chance to do so

and have missed a chance to gain an advantage

when it is in ones interest field.

When one stop seeking power one stop fall into the trap

as power is an advantage.

I don't know what for docs you have, this is about docs on Scribd. You said "I will post the links to the Tridaya later. There is no copyright in the three docs." and I'm saying these three docs you posted link to are copyrighted, that's all (I'm not even bothered by it and copyrights are none of my business. Just that these three were copyrighted.)

Btw. if something is posted on Scribd, it doesn't mean that copyright laws are followed. Anyone can post anything on Scribd, and maybe the situation is better than years ago when it was full of pirated material, but there is still pirated material available there that's not posted by the authors. (I have just quickly checked and just Qigong Empowerment book can be found there in several copies, or Bagua manuals from Frantzis' very expensive online program.) Yes Scribd will follow copyright laws in terms that if a copyright owner will request removal they'll likely comply. Like torrent and file sharing sites do too anyway.

Edited by Leif
  • Like 1

Although it resulted in some pretty interesting info and links (thanks, Ralis), the OP reeks of spam.

As long he has nothing against it.

Rules are enforced when one wants it.

Else for Tenaga Dalam there is our member SirYuri.

I don't know what for docs you have, this is about docs on Scribd. You said "I will post the links to the Tridaya later. There is no copyright in the three docs." and I'm saying these three docs you posted link to are copyrighted, that's all (I'm not even bothered by it and copyrights are none of my business. Just that these three were copyrighted.)

Btw. if something is posted on Scribd, it doesn't mean that copyright laws are followed. Anyone can post anything on Scribd, and maybe the situation is better than years ago when it was full of pirated material, but there is still pirated material available there that's not posted by the authors. (I have just quickly checked and just Qigong Empowerment book can be found there in several copies, or Bagua manuals from Frantzis' very expensive online program.) Yes Scribd will follow copyright laws in terms that if a copyright owner will request removal they'll likely comply. Like torrent and file sharing sites do too anyway.

No problem. Thanks for clarifying! Friend just commented on this issue. http://thetaobums.com/topic/33133-indonesian-tridaya-similar-to-mopai/#entry510188

Oh, I wasn't complaining per se, I was only implying that the claim should be taken with a big grain of salt (that means, don't believe it, for non-native speakers). That's why I pointed out that is did result in interesting information/dialog.

Is SirYuri still around? I thought he was banned for multiple accounts, among other things.

• Like 1