Sign in to follow this  
Aetherous

Happy New Years from Putin

He does, in a very self-congratulatory and smug way, make a few good points.

It's always nice to hear a view of the US and the world from an outside perspective. We have to be aware of how skewed a version of ourselves and the rest of the world we get from way over here in America.

• Like 1

I hope you realize that this is satire and Vova Putin had nothing to do with writing the piece.

Edited by Taomeow

The dictatorial comments were pretty much spot on though...our government enforces the laws it chooses to, forgets about others it chooses not to, bypasses the traditional way of governing via getting bills passed in congress and largely just opts for regulatory agencies that "carry the force of law" so we can do away with this silly debate and just get stuff done, like pile on expenses that only the biggest companies absorb with any ease. Perchance something actually needs to go through congress and cant - just exaggerate the price by ~-2000% and then declare it to be law like they did with obamacare.

• Like 1

I hope you realize that this is satire and Vova Putin had nothing to do with writing the piece.

I didn't...thanks. Felt strange how candidly the author (who I thought was him) was speaking, compared to previous times.

Our government sucks.... Nothin new. I don't vote anymore either because of it.

EDIT: I don't vote because of a different reason, not the one listed above. I didn't edit my text because I believe in keeping my post real. Gracias

Edited by h.uriahr

Sign in to follow this