Sign in to follow this  
Shangshan

A question about possession

I can sense three beings on my body. One around my neck and two behind me grabbing my shoulders. I don't know why they have been with me for these years but I suppose having them around me makes me feel heavy. Also ever since they have been around me I rarely can leave my body for astral travel and usually they grab me and push me back to my physical body. Practicing qigong and martial arts make me feel less heavy but it never lasts long and their pressure always comes back. Is this some kind of possession? How can Daoist magic help?

I know that this is a general forum but I can't post in the Daoist magic forum. I appreciate it if only people who are informed about magic answer to this post.

magic and possession. not always connected.

an exorcist is not necessarily a skilled magician.

a skilled magician is not necessarily an exorcist.

so, do you suspect that you are possessed by magical beings?

if that's your feeling, then you would need someone who is skilled in both fields.

perhaps you might now want to consider re-phrasing your request towards the end of your post.

this is to help you derive beneficial solutions from the right source(s). its crucial that you get that.

Why? Because there is a likelihood that you will encounter here, to your dismay, contributions from all different types of opinioners. Are they all legit? Who knows, maybe they are all legit in a limited way, but then, maybe their legitimacy does not mean what they opine here will bring ease to your specific dilemma.

By that, i meant Solutions from the right source(s). Its crucial for you to discriminate wisely whose advice to give due consideration, and whose to discard.

Unfortunately, i have no practical advice to offer in relation to your problem, for i am neither a magician nor an exorcist. But if its merely moral support you require, hmm, this forum is a good place to get it.

• Like 1

There are various ways to combat negative influences; Mantras, prayers and conjurations, smudging, cleanses etc are all helpful. One has to be consistent. Also wasting the sexual fluids only helps to weaken oneself, thus making it easier to succumb to such attacks in the future.

For more information you might like to read: http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-gnostic-instructors/106-the-gnostic-home.html

I can sense three beings on my body. One around my neck and two behind me grabbing my shoulders. I don't know why they have been with me for these years but I suppose having them around me makes me feel heavy. Also ever since they have been around me I rarely can leave my body for astral travel and usually they grab me and push me back to my physical body. Practicing qigong and martial arts make me feel less heavy but it never lasts long and their pressure always comes back. Is this some kind of possession? How can Daoist magic help?

I know that this is a general forum but I can't post in the Daoist magic forum. I appreciate it if only people who are informed about magic answer to this post.

This is not possession but Obsession (as in Spiritism). Please send me a PM.

Sign in to follow this