Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

How to Kill Robotic Energy (for Martial Artists)

I sense a bit of hostility there. There's nothing wrong with anything that you described. Everything is valid in the universe. If you see a problem it's actually with you not with anyone else.

Food for thought.

Merry Xmas.

• Like 1

I prefer sending out tidal waves of golden light that absolutely smother my focus in love.

Topics of conversation shift, some folks leave, others come close.

Remarkably effective.

• Like 3

It's a really important subject to consider, of how to stay calm and cultivate beneficial things when in public. Really important.

I just wanted to mention that judging people that you don't know/spirit fighting/killing negative robotic energies/doing things that might harm people on a subtle level and then hoping (but not knowing) that it's made up for by setting an intent, etc...that's all potentially very self destructive. It drains the life from the heart, or in other words destroys the soul. In my experience.

It'd be good to have something else to focus on during those times when you notice you're getting in that mindset. One option would be a beneficial mantra that you "listen" to. Basically anything that will take your focus away from non-beneficial things.

Just saying this to help out since it's kind of a serious issue, in my view. Maybe what I think will resonate with you, or maybe not.

• Like 4

One way to stay calm "how am I experiencing this moment through my senses?" to avoid being caught in the thinking mind.

I find myself happier and more neutral when I work on the things that bother me. It could be my own weaknesses, other people and so on.

• Like 1

:) Its good you have a sense of 'inner space'. If you can see how things arise and subside into that same place, perhaps things will appear less concretised and the will to exert/release then becomes less of a demand and more of simply allowing conditions to roll on without being affected to the point of losing more of that which is already present in your scope.

• Like 1

Everyone is at their own point of being -- whatever that may be , all the people you have mentioned in your post . This is life .

Is it possible to force the flower to blossom ?

Maybe sharpening up on gardening skills and regular watering could be of assistance.

T.S said: "... authority over my inner space.."

Sometimes it is necessary to give up notion of "my inner space" in order to be spaceouss .

Edited by suninmyeyes

Ts, the problem is more around criticism than anger, it seems to come from your father.

And I completely understand you regarding society, I am working on this myself.

Gemstone - Good point...I was tuned in (in some ways) from quite a young age...until relatively recently, it was more in a "I can just tell something is not quite right around here" and yeah, maybe there's some unresolved anger or something inside me, but the energy of this society can and does get to me at times if I'm not consistently applying a certain level of aggressive authority over my inner space. Can you understand where I'm coming from here?

The energy from society can absolutely get at you sometime. It can be percieved/felt in many different ways. But it is important to not equal that with our fellow human beings, our brothers and sisters. They are treading the weel because they know nothing else. Inside them there are always compassion, emptiness and freedom, even if only in potential form.

Look down at your own feet and see them tread the same samsaric weel.

Reality is a house of mirrors. The conflict you feel with the world, might be symptom of your own longing for the divine.

• Like 3

Its interesting that i read this post.

I just did some trance work this morning to learn how to become more "flowing" on a variety of levels. I ate some nice tasting clouds. :)

Learning how to flow with life and not resist is an important skill. Flow while walking, talking, feeling, listening, practicing....etc. The opposite of robotism is to "flow" unimpeded....well worth cultivating in oneself.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 4

Interesting this is, I was in quite a meditative state of consciousness at the time - I posted recently that while I'm out and about I often practice Martial Arts with the World around me...So these days, I'm often in a state of moving meditation. It wasn't like my ego was going "Ok, how can I destroy the energy in the most brutal kind of way possible?", it was coming from a different place.

chris d - There's a thing called "constructive criticism", right?

Whatever you do, though, DON'T call me a Budding Chaote who's bent on revolution...ok?

T.S

Its interesting that i read this post.

I just did some trance work this morning to learn how to become more "flowing" on a variety of levels. I ate some nice tasting clouds. :)

Learning how to flow with life and not resist is an important skill. Flow while walking, talking, feeling, listening, practicing....etc. The opposite of robotism is to "flow" unimpeded....well worth cultivating in oneself.

My 2 cents, Peace

Flow is now!

Love this!

To me, that means learning to flow with any state that commands attention at any given time. I use EFT, for example, on lots of things, but sometimes things come up from a very deep place that I need to roll with and use creatively.

Sign in to follow this