Apech

Urgent serious complaint

I can start some more if you wish...

"Eggnog making in the MoPai tradition"

"What More_Pie_Guy does on his days off"

"Do they celebrate christmas in indonesia?"

"How the yule tree relates to ldt training"

• Like 4

I don't know if any of the mods, techs or admin can sort this out but - I clicked on a thread earlier today and it had no relation at all to Mo Pai, More-Pie-Guy or John Chang. Clearly something very, very wrong with the system. Please could the board be purged of all these irrelevant threads so we can concentrate on the only important subject there is.

Which thread was it? Links please, we really can't do anything without links. Also you can use the report feature to report any threads not MoPai, John Chang or More_Pie_Guy related. If they are really and truly not MP, JC or MPG related and never have a chance of being so, I can hide the threads and wait for the mods to sort if out...

• Like 3

I can start some more if you wish...

"Eggnog making in the MoPai tradition"

"What More_Pie_Guy does on his days off"

"Do they celebrate christmas in indonesia?"

"How the yule tree relates to ldt training"

Well, we could at least rebrand a few ... the 'Mo Pai Hiaku Chain', the 'More Pie Guy knows what you are listening to' thread and perhaps John Chang's Cool Pictures ....???

• Like 3

... or a Mo Pai letters page ... for example ...

" Dear Mo Pai letters page, Can you help? I have been preparing huge banquet for my friends and relatives for Christmas dinner. But I have spent so much money that I couldn't pay the electricity bill and my house supply has been cut off. Would it be possible for a Mo Pai master to come round and light all the bulbs in the dining room so my guests can see what they are eating?

Thank you.

PS. we have chop sticks if you want to push them through the table while you are here.

• Like 6

Would it be possible for a Mo Pai master to come round and light all the bulbs in the dining room

There has to be the makings of a "How many MoPai masters does it take to change a lightbulb?" joke there.

• Like 1

I don't know if any of the mods, techs or admin can sort this out but - I clicked on a thread earlier today and it had no relation at all to Mo Pai, More-Pie-Guy or John Chang. Clearly something very, very wrong with the system. Please could the board be purged of all these irrelevant threads so we can concentrate on the only important subject there is.

9ss7c7.jpg

• Like 4

Maybe keep in mind with the joking that it is still a path, and we'd likely all get pissed if the jokes derided our own personal paths. That line between fun joking and going over the line... just my thoughts as a thread like this could easily go there.

• Like 2

Maybe keep in mind with the joking that it is still a path, and we'd likely all get pissed if the jokes derided our own personal paths. That line between fun joking and going over the line... just my thoughts as a thread like this could easily go there.

Yes

Hi,

I beg your pardon but what is exactly Mopai ? :D

I understand that a guy is able to light a bulb with some body part but what for in the end ?

Thanks

Hi,

I understand that a guy is able to light a bulb with some body part but what for in the end ?

Thanks

NO, No, no.. don't go there.

What is it for in the end? -

Thats the problem there is no end (of it) :o

• Like 1

NO, No, no.. don't go there.

What is it for in the end? -

Thats the problem there is no end (of it) :o

Wrong! Mo Pai ends with Level 72!

Hi,

Thanks

Try the search function, there are a few thousand threads on it here :)

*wanders off to check ips*

• Like 1

If it was the tummo thread you were referring to, it's OK it has been rectified now.

• Like 1

Try the search function, there are a few thousand threads on it here :)

I admit my laziness and I was hoping someone could answer my question with a one line statement. :D

• Like 1

I admit my laziness and I was hoping someone could answer my question with a one line statement. :D

Sooooo let me get this right, just in case I misunderstand :). So you as a brand new member (!) come into an area that is barely ever noticed by most members, that is for board related talk and technical issues, and ask about the very one topic which has had such a high percentage of forum trolls for the past 8 years? To such a degree I might add that most members cringe at the very mention of it?

OK so once I went onto a raw foods forum and asked if mince and sushi counted, I'll admit ;).

ROFL that reminds me of so many photos I see on the net where I wonder... that 30 seconds taken to take the photo could have been used to....

• Like 1