RongzomFan

Philosopher's Stone Unveiled

Nabbed the Kindle edition, I've been doing a bit of reading about alchemy lately and am quite keen to learn more. Thanks :)

There's physical versions too.

An actual stone which makes humans immortal or transforms lead into gold? Pretty hard to imagine.

• Like 1

An actual stone which makes humans immortal or transforms lead into gold? Pretty hard to imagine.

More so than immortal kung fu masters who kill people with energy blasts?

And whether it actually functions or not, the physical alchemy is still a core aspect of European and Chinese esotericism.

Edited by Aeran
  • Like 3

More so than immortal kung fu masters who kill people with energy blasts?

You may be completely ignorant of it, but we have several members in this forum who tested the internal power of diverse well-known masters.

LittlePie for example who participated in one of Gary Clyman's seminars because of my suggestion asked Gary for a demonstration of his Neijin for martial application.

Gary touched him slightly on the shoulder and LittlePie crashed on the floor, guote: "like hit by a sledge-hammer".

I invite you to visit Gary in Chicago and make a VIDEO-TAPED Fajin test for thetaobums!

Gary already agreed to such a suggestion, but the taobums member who wanted to do it chickened out in the end.

And whether it actually functions or not, the physical alchemy is still a core aspect of European and Chinese esotericism.

Sure! But most likely it was all delusion.

Edited by Dorian Black

Sure! But most likely it was all delusion.

Yes, and people who haven't experienced it first hand say the exact same thing about demonstrations of internal power. To most people on this planet, using alchemy to concoct a substance which can induce immortality is no more absurd than using life energy to attack people from a distance.

All I'm saying is don't write something off unless you've personally investigated it.

• Like 2

good technique but I don't see anything magical in that.

Me neither! No Fajin because no Neijin (=Internal Power) was used, only Li (=External Power)! :rolleyes:

Typical STUDENT testing...

Edited by Dorian Black

good technique but I don't see anything magical in that.

because magical itself is an illusionary term? :)

Edited by 4bsolute

Oh fun times!

Real Neijin Chi Master imo:

(...poor girl, haha! :P )

Edited by Dorian Black

Nabbed the Kindle edition, I've been doing a bit of reading about alchemy lately and am quite keen to learn more. Thanks :)

I read almost every book through interlibrary loan.

• Like 1

There's also a technique where one's urine is used.

You mean that Book of Aquarius shit, where the guy closed down the forum, because it doesn't work?