Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Did you miss me?

Yes, I am insane and happily at that...I wish I could have talked to you while I was in jail, but inmates aren't worthy enough to have internet access. Oh, the suffering you could have vicariously experienced through me so you could have learned your lessons for free, was not to be.....sadly, I am not sad, and in fact I am actually glad that we had what we had....let's all be friends in the bottomless pit of fast moving flower petals and neon forests.

• Like 3

Oh, by the way....soon I will become Padmapani...my current big dream me!itely

edit: I LOVE being crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy people are on the fast-track to framing artwork in a temple, performing absolutions before Buddha and then eating the string cheese leftovers.

1)Dont waste

2)Take the time to do it right

3)Its an animal planet

4)People should respect the insane, because we are all definitely insane :)

5)There are people here who like you just as much as I do! Be happy.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 4

In Spain, the rain may fall in the plain, but while I am insane it is definitely true that the rain falls mainly on the Spaniards. Next: when the rain has 'solidified,' as it does, and that is because we are human, compromised of 70% water..or maybe electrical water...well I forgot what i was supposed to be.

;)

Next: when the rain has 'solidified,' as it does, and that is because we are human, compromised of 70% water..or maybe electrical water...well I forgot what i was supposed to be.

;)

What a beautiful phase down and out. You done good for an insane person.

Sign in to follow this