BaguaKicksAss

Holiday Blessings; post your requests here :)

I've noticed each year (as have others) that blessings work all that much better around the holidays :).

So, if there is something you'd like help with, post it in this thread, then we can all send blessings your way. Well or for a friend or family member...

• Like 2

I could say bless my new health program and kiss my kettlebell, but that's stuff I've got to do myself.

The blessing I'd want is safety for my family during the holiday season. Particularly my daughter who'll be off doing charity work in the Everglades.

By the way my kettlebell is pretty cool, a 35#er from demonbell.com with the face of a Japanese Hannya demon.

• Like 1

I could say bless my new health program and kiss my kettlebell, but that's stuff I've got to do myself.

The blessing I'd want is safety for my family during the holiday season. Particularly my daughter who'll be off doing charity work in the Everglades.

By the way my kettlebell is pretty cool, a 35#er from demonbell.com with the face of a Japanese Hannya demon.

Learn to use them the proper way they were created to work. Not the American way where you flip them onto the back of your wrist. They are to be balanced straight up, not laying on your wrist.

If you progress onwards to the 100's, you will appreciate this advice.

Learn to use them the proper way they were created to work. Not the American way where you flip them onto the back of your wrist. They are to be balanced straight up, not laying on your wrist.

If you progress onwards to the 100's, you will appreciate this advice.

Let me ask you questions about this in Off Topic :).

• Like 1