Canadian Cultivators Stay Away! :ph34r:

On Dec. 20 the Supreme Court of Canada unanimously struck down three of the country’s key anti-prostitution laws, declaring them to be unconstitutional, disproportionate and overly broad.

The recently nixed laws prohibited living on the avails of prostitution, street soliciting, and keeping a brothel.

Poutine is Quebec's contribution to alternative mental-health remedies. Psychiatrists are starting to question their validity when their former patients simply drown themselves in a large plate of poutine instead of paying $1000s of dollars for their questionable advice.

So you can come down for the hookers, and then drown your sorrows in poutine when you realize how pathetic you are for coming all the way to Canada to pay for someone allow you to come anywhere near them.

The gravy and cheese curds have a combined energetic effect on sorrowful frequencies which causes them to be absorbed and then neutralized in the cheese curd-and-gravy compound which is later excreted. This has replaced the once popular practice of confessing to a Catholic priest, and is gaining popularity by American's travelling to Canada for it's affordable medicine.

• Like 2

Poutine is Quebec's contribution to alternative mental-health remedies. Psychiatrists are starting to question their validity when their former patients simply drown themselves in a large plate of poutine instead of paying $1000s of dollars for their questionable advice.

So you can come down for the hookers, and then drown your sorrows in poutine when you realize how pathetic you are for coming all the way to Canada to pay for someone allow you to come anywhere near them.

The gravy and cheese curds have a combined energetic effect on sorrowful frequencies which causes them to be absorbed and then neutralized in the cheese curd-and-gravy compound which is later excreted. This has replaced the once popular practice of confessing to a Catholic priest, and is gaining popularity by American's travelling to Canada for it's affordable medicine.

So *that's* why Canadians smile more! :)

• Like 1

We have better hiking here. :)

Also during certain years the exchange rate might help a bit lol.

Don't some places also have legal weed? Canada is becoming a wretched hive of scum and villainy . . . and cheese curds and gravy.

• Like 2

Don't some places also have legal weed? Canada is becoming a wretched hive of scum and villainy . . . and cheese curds and gravy.

The weed is pretty much legal, not as much as WA and CO though.

The sales of black market poutine has really been causing trouble in some of our inner cities though.

The weed is pretty much legal, not as much as WA and CO though.

The sales of black market poutine has really been causing trouble in some of our inner cities though.

If I lived there, I would open a brothel where you could have a woman (or man, I'm an equal opportunity employer), a smoke, and some delicious poutine.

It would be called Ass, Grass, and Gravy. ;)

Does this ruling address licensing and testing for STD's? I am all for making the profession legal but there must be protections for public health. Nevada law requires that all women working in brothels be tested once a week for STD's. There has never been one case of HIV in Nevada brothels. However, in Las Vegas, where brothels are illegal, there are many prostitutes with HIV. Last count was somewhere between 300-400.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

Yeah, how dare they allow adequate protection to women at risk - it's like they want people to be safe no matter how messed up they are. Don't they know society is about letting the poor get trampled on, and the only way to help someone is to let them die from lack of means and resources? All they have to do is look at the rest of the world to see how well this improves things.

Legal weed? And take money away from the huge industry that pretends to fight weed? That would destroy that sector of the economy - although there's no actual turn around on their dollars spent since its all paid by the tax payers and has no profit to it whatsoever, while never stopping the situation or allowing balanced education regarding the issue, and making people think that cocain isn't any worse than marijuana (which they've already done, so hey, why not?).

(yeah, I know you're not really against it -- just felt like sayin')

• Like 1

Does this ruling address licensing and testing for STD's? I am all for making the profession legal but there must be protections for public health. Nevada law requires that all women working in brothels be tested once a week for STD's. There has never been one case of HIV in Nevada brothels. However, in Las Vegas, where brothels are illegal, there are many prostitutes with HIV. Last count was somewhere between 300-400.

Where I live anyways, it's never really been illegal. (I'm in Vancouver) Basically it's illegal to talk about sex in public. So the lady (or guy) gets in the car with the customer, now it's private and they can talk biz. Also when phoning a brothel, that is public, so they carefully word things. But it's never been slowed down. From what I understand they are still figuring out the laws around it. I think it would be very difficult to test all the local streetworkers in Vancouver... very difficult, especially in skid row.