SonOfTheGods

Colossal Cosmic Accelerator Discovered Hovering Above Earth

The gods, are aiding you in your Qi work:

Newly released research has identified the existence of a giant cosmic accelerator above the Earth--a natural space "synchrotron accelerator" has scales of hundreds of thousands of kilometers, dwarfing even the largest man-made similar accelerators such as the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, which has a circumference of only 27 kilometres.

By analyzing data from NASA's Van Allen probes, University of Alberta physicist Ian Mann, together with his colleagues at NASA and other institutes, have been able to measure and identify the "smoking gun" of a planetary scale process that accelerates particles to speeds close to the speed of light within the Van Allen radiation belt.

Mann says this particle acceleration—deriving energy from solar flares or eruptions and carried through space on a solar wind—exists in the region of space dominated by the Earth's magnetic field, where satellites fly, known as the magnetosphere. The discovery is a jumping-off point for understanding space storms and determining how to protect man-made systems—on Earth and in space—from potential damage from space storms and severe space weather.

"The puzzle ever since their discovery has been how do the particles get accelerated up to nearly the speed of light?" said Mann.

Mann says this highly relativistic particle acceleration, which can damage satellites and pose a risk to astronauts during space weather storms, is akin to the relationship between a surfer and a wave, in that the particles repeatedly catch a "ride" on a wave that sends them rocketing around the planet. As they circle the Earth, the particles may be picked up again by the same wave, which will boost its speed even further. The result is a perpetual cycle wherein the particles "get repeatedly accelerated by waves that are coherent on truly planetary scales spanning hundreds of thousands of kilometers," Mann said.

And like climatic weather storms, space storms can be anywhere from mild to powerful. Mann says these solar storms can have variety of effects on technological infrastructure on Earth, from mild disruption of satellite communications to widespread damage of telegraph systems as occurred during the Carrington solar storm of 1859, manifested on Earth as bright Aurorae seen across the globe.

"There's eyewitness accounts published in newspapers of telegraph wires setting on fire as a result of the electrical currents that were driven into ground infrastructure due to these space weather storms," said Mann, adding that the potential damage from a similar-sized space storm in today's highly technological world has been forecast to cost trillions of dollars in loss and repair.

Mann says understanding the physics of space weather is still in the discovery phase, but with results such as this, researchers are moving closer to producing more accurate space weather forecasts.

"We're still trying to piece together what a really big space storm would look like, and the impact that it might have on infrastructure such as operating satellites and ground power networks—and ultimately trying to improve some of our protection of those systems against severe space weather," said Mann. "With this discovery, we're starting to put the pieces together to understand how this radiation might be created and, therefore, understand how extreme the response to severe space storms might be."

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/12/colossal-cosmic-accelerator-discovered-hovering-above-earth.html

That's the sun. Cheeezze!

Positively charged ions in the sun's solar winds, excites the magnetosphere and ionosphere creating electrical currents in the ionosphere and an electrical potential between the ionosphere and earth's surface. :P

Positively charged ions in the sun's solar winds, excites the magnetosphere and ionosphere creating electrical currents in the ionosphere and an electrical potential between the ionosphere and earth's surface. :P

And that results in lightning.

And that results in lightning.

Modern cosmology is based on gravity. Yet gravity can't explain the large structures of the universe like spiral arm galaxies. Another force is thousands of times more powerful than gravity, and CAN explain the structure of the universe. It is the electric force. Since the 70's and before it was known that you could simulate the large structure of the universe in the lab with high voltage plasmas. The evidence piles up daily that the governing force in the universe is plasma. :P

The nuclear force and the electro-magnetic force are the primary forces according to present understanding. Gravity is considered a weak force. I still don't buy this and I believe that there is still much to learn about the nature of gravity.

Plasma, as I understand, is one of the results of the electro-magnetic force.

I watched as program recently about 'sprites' and various other forms of electro-magnetic energy. Some of those lightnings happen above the clouds; starting at the top base of the coulds and seeking discharge upward insteady of toward earth.

Strange stuff.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

The nuclear force and the electro-magnetic force are the primary forces according to present understanding. Gravity is considered a weak force. I still don't but this and I believe that there is still much to learn about the nature of gravity.

Plasma, as I understand, is one of the results of the electro-magnetic force.

I watched as program recently about 'sprites' and various other forms of electro-magnetic energy. Some of those lightnings happen above the clouds; starting at the top base of the coulds and seeking discharge upward insteady of toward earth.

Strange stuff.

.. and then, we have the 3 Dan Tiens.

Indeed, strange stuff indeed.

• Like 2

You might like this web site man:

http://www.the-electric-universe.info/

Gravity attracts ... but

... only the electric force can repulse huge masses in jets, solar wind, eruptions. It also forms matter to filaments.

• Filaments and jets are in the fifth state of matter which can be by orders more energetic than plasma.
  • The model Electric Universe is a totally new and contradiction-free astrophysics.
  • In plasma-stars the heat motion pushes the light electrons faster outwards than inwards. The much slower ions remain in and near the core. The photon-pressure and the neutrinos also make the core positive and the surface negative.

Find out more of the 4th force inside this website and read and download exiting papers or search for other links to similar content websites.

Enter the website here or click the image

The good Doctor is taking a different approach in explaining the four universal forces. If he puts it into a documentary and puts it on TV I would likely watch it.

• Like 1

.. and then, we have the 3 Dan Tiens.

Indeed, strange stuff indeed.

Dude! Expand on that one, please. Amps/volts/watts and the 3 DTs is something I was just thinking about while sitting in the reading room this evening...

• Like 1

Dude! Expand on that one, please. Amps/volts/watts and the 3 DTs is something I was just thinking about while sitting in the reading room this evening...

I was posting this, and was thinking about that, in relation to the 3 Dan Tiens:

I was going to make another thread about it, some other day, but:

The earth and mars are the only rocky planets that rotate at the speed of a gas giant (a day or less).

The other rocky planets (mercury, pluto, venus) have rotation rates of two months to almost a year.

mars has little magnetic field - there isn't much convection in the core.

The earth is the only rocky planet with strong magnetic field.

The convection in the outer core creates the field - and drives the liquid outer core backward and the solid inner core forward

(the outer core rotates slower than the planet - the inner core rotates faster).

What is happening is the strong earth magnetic field confines charged particles above the earth.

The OP article is about the how the particles are accelerated (speeded up) as they rotate the earth to near light speed.

Core mechanics of the planets/sun/etc. still aren't really well understood. Take into consideration plasma and what I posted previously too.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

The Secret of the Magneto Sphere revealed!

Damn I got too much to read!

Even for a supragenius!

About a year or so ago, I don't remember, I was pacing round in circles meditating and the phrase came into my head, what is the secret of the magnetosphere... in connection to my "event."

And I posted something about it on the internet.

And I just found it.

sep 20 2012

"The message is in the Word, AND the Music.

Where's my radio?

What is the secret of the Magneto sphere?"

This omniscience thing is weird.

Perhaps you read it, Son.

It wasn't on this message board.

But maybe you are my biggest fan.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/03/08/nasa-discovers-hidden-portals-in-earths-magnetic-field/

Now this is odd.

I searched the message boards http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/index.php for the phrase Magneto Sphere, because I knew I had used it.

One led to this thread entitled "The Hum";

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?p=472689#p472689

And you can go straight to my post Aug 01 2012 there no problem.

But the link to page 5 of "The Scale of Things," and my post dated Sep 20 2012 leads to a page with a malware warning!

So I won't give the direct link but this is my post Sep 20 2012;

"...

Totally awesome pics from my philosophy buddy!

God bless ya VK!

Oh, and Allegro.

That's right.

The message is in the Word, AND the Music.

Where's my radio?

What is the secret of the Magneto sphere?

..."

I presume the malware is maybe linked to something someone linked to on that page?

It's makin' me suspicious...

Yes very good.

The body, mind and soul people or what some call the three dantians.

Don’t focus too much on these conceptual systems that cloud the mind which was an attempt to explain the impossible, and now has become a profiteering enterprise.

Use a tactic understanding and read between the lines and do not take them literally, these are natural reality’s that can only be experienced, and like anything that is natural it cannot be forced.

The key point here is to connect to the earth by forgetting entirely on the self which grounds the body and nourishes the chi and frees the mind form the mechanism of the brain.

Please remember to not impose any sort of discriminating self upon the experience because of what you have read and desire as this will distort the process killing it in it tracks.

When your mind is free and in the lower dantian this will begin to empty the heart and expose the naturalness of your soul the middle dantian, and then simultaneously this will invigorate the higher dantian opening up the spirit, heaven, which then is like a cosmic pulse, pulsating between earth and heaven.

Mother earth will guide you to the heavens and then the great mother will give you blessings, so to speak.

Once all three are naturally restored, balanced, then connection to the all one animating force of reality, the way, mind of Tao or whatever attempt to label this one universal reality, which is not limited to human beings, all different life forms throughout the cosmos can experience this one universe force.

Remember the most important thing is freeing the mind from the self as this self is the very limitation.

Have faith in the naturalness of the cosmic way, she does not discriminate but first you must get approval from mother earth by grounding one’s self.

Drop all attempts of knowledge and ideas, energy systems, opinions, believe systems and so on.

Do not get excited when you sense energy flowing through your body.

Do not get excited when past lives become apparent.

Do not get excited when you get psychic visions.

These are all just side effects, stay grounded.

Edited by Z3N
  • Like 2

I'm a crazy guru, I can't help this s**t.

Like I said already.

Lesson #1 Never forget to breathe.

Lesson #2 Learning to breathe is learning to calm down (calm down).

Oh by the way

You da man Mr Z3N.

I Sing the Body Electric!

The Beautiful Hamster is Here!

Nefertiti!

200px-Ray_Bradbury_-_I_Sing_the_Body_Ele

Oh, never mind.

Exactly!

Drop it, let it go........free your mind!

Is this what Tesla was drawing from with his energy towers?

(PS . Ha! Your little baby roach (?) in the bottom left corner of your post tricked me :) )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1