SonOfTheGods

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found In Russia

The Voice of Russia and other Russian sources are reporting that a 300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery has been found in Vladivostok. Experts say a gear rail appears to be manufactured and not the result of natural forces.

According to Yulia Zamanskaya, when a resident of Vladivostok was lighting the fire during a cold winter evening, he found a rail-shaped metal detail which was pressed in one of the pieces of coal that the man used to heat his home. Mesmerized by his discovery, the responsible citizen decided to seek help from the scientists of Primorye region. After the metal object was studied by the leading experts the man was shocked to learn about the assumed age of his discovery. The metal detail was supposedly 300 million years old and yet the scientists suggest that it was not created by nature but was rather manufactured by someone. The question of who might have made an aluminum gear in the dawn of time remains unanswered.

The find was very much like a toothed metal rail, created artificially. It was like parts are often used in microscopes, various technical and electronic devices says writer Natalia Ostrowski at KP UA Daily.

metal.jpg

Nowadays, finding a strange artifact in coal is a relatively frequent occurrence. The first discovery of this sort was made in 1851 when the workers in one of the Massachusetts mines extracted a zinc silver-incrusted vase from a block of unmined coal which dated all the way back to the Cambrian era which was approximately 500 million years ago. Sixty one years later, American scientists from Oklahoma discovered an iron pot which was pressed into a piece of coal aged 312 million years old. Then, in 1974, an aluminum assembly part of unknown origin was found in a sandstone quarry in Romania. Reminiscent of a hammer or a support leg of a spacecraft “Apollo”, the piece dated back to the Jurassic era and could not have been manufactured by a human. All of these discoveries not only puzzled the experts but also undermined the most fundamental doctrines of modern science.

The metal detail which was recently found by Vladivostok resident is yet another discovery which perplexed the scientists. The coal in which the metal object was pressed was delivered to Primorye from Chernogorodskiy mines of Khakasia region. Knowing that the coal deposits of this region date 300 million years back, Russian experts inferred that the metal detail found in these deposits must be an age-mate of the coal.

12786750.jpg

Another question that interests Russian scientists is whether the aluminum alloy is of Earthly origin. It is known from the study of meteorites that there exists extra-terrestrial aluminum-26 which subsequently breaks down to magnesium-26. The presence of 2 percent of magnesium in the alloy might well point to the alien origin of the aluminum detail. It could also be evidence of some past, unknown civilization on Earth. Nonetheless, further testing is needed to confirm this hypothesis.

It is the first such finding in coal made in Russia, according to anomaly researcher and biologist Valery Brier, who took microscopic samples of the aluminum for testing. Valery Brier performed X-ray diffraction analysis of the metal. It showed very pure aluminum with microimpurities of magnesium of only 2 – 4 percent.

Analysis was also conducted by Senior Fellow of the St. Petersburg Institute of Nuclear Physics Igor Okunev who confirmed the age of the material according to Natalia Ostrovsky. The find is very much like a toothed metal rail, created artificially. It was like parts that are often used in microscopes, as well as various technical and electronic devices.

While exploring core samples (rock samples) that were raised from a 9-meter depth during the drilling of the seabed to support the bridge on a Russian island near Cape Nazimova, strange metal alloys were discovered that were “preserved” in the prehistoric sandstone (age – 240 million years old). The pieces of special alloys had an unusual composition and were clearly not used in the drilling machinery. The alloys, said Brier, were artificial and constructed by intelligent beings.

Not so long ago in Russia a mechanical device was found in volcanic rock which was dated 400 million years before the current era (B.C.E)

%D0%9E%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%

It was found on the remote Kamchatka Peninsula, 150 miles from the village of Tigil, by archaeologists at the University of St. Petersburg among found strange fossils. The reliability of the finds has been certified. According to archaeologist Yuri Golubev the find amazed experts as it was some sort of a machine.

The most ancient vase on Earth was discovered in 1851 in Massachusetts when blasting in the quarry. It is a silver-zinc vase inlaid with fine silver in the form of the vine. The age of this vase, according to the the rock in which it was found, is 534 million years old

622958.jpg

Another strange artefact that was found in coal is the iron pot shown below. It was found in 1912 in Oklahoma in a piece of coal with an estimated age of 312 million years.

622959.jpg

In Romania in 1974, in sandstone quarry of not less than 1 million years old was found aluminum parts, reminiscent of a hammer or a support leg landing spacecraft “Viking” and “Apollo”.

• Like 1

I had to look this up.

Here's what Bad Archaelogy has to say:

If it goes against what the mainstream teaches as history, it will be marked as heresy ;)

This kind of stuff is intersting. Anyone watch the Discovery Channel (or was it History Channel?) series Ancient Aliens? Some of it was very, very interesting. Quite a bit of it was total BS. Or at least total huge leaps in logic somehow allowed to be presented as fact, which unfortunately detracted from the validity of some of the serious theories presented.

I won't believe something just because someone shows it to me with a song and dance about the conspiracy to cover up the truth. But there ARE some very interesting things out there which will gain more acceptance when someone other than the same people presenting total BS as fact are the ones talking about it.

When real mysteries are out there, why ruin your credibility with stuff which obviously ignores important facts in trying too hard to persuade others?

This is not against the OP...just this kind of stuff in general.

Like...I'm watching something great and a true mystery and very very cool, then out of nowhere they make some statement and go down a path and I'm thinking "no!! You were doing so well. Why did you have turn it into this BS, clearly not supported by any fact, leap of logic crap??" :)

Ancient Aliens is full of that sort of thing.

• Like 2

I am something of a believer in, let's say panspermia.

And vastly ancient prehistoric likely globe spanning civilisations possessed of awesome spiritual sciences.

I love that stuff.

Who doesn't?

EDIT: This post is NOT directed to any specific person. It is my own Caveat Emptor

Basically, I think it comes down to this:

Most people have their own pre-conceived notions.

Such as, "I believe the earth is only 6,000 years old"

Now, when someone finds some obscure, historical remnant, that is carbon dated to breach that pre-conceived 6,000 years old notion, it gets readily dismissed.

Personally, I live my life outside the box.

I do not believe every ridiculous claim, but I do not readily dismiss it either, without proper research.

I believe we are not the first race of human to dwell on this planet. I believe humans and humanoids lived here and were destroyed countless times.

These artifacts, I feel, were from other previous Earth occupants, dead millions of years ago.

Someday, someone will find your old shoe, post it on TTB 1,333,000AD version- and people will scoff too ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Someday, someone will find your old shoe, post it on TTB 1,333,000AD version- and people will scoff too.

What a lovely thought, that TTB would be around in 1,333,000AD!

But I know where ya comin' from Son, and I'm with ya.

EDIT: This post is NOT directed to any specific person. It is my own Caveat Emptor

Basically, I think it comes down to this:

Most people have their own pre-conceived notions.

Such as, "I believe the earth is only 6,000 years old"

Now, when someone finds some obscure, historical remnant, that is carbon dated to breach that pre-conceived 6,000 years old notion, it gets readily dismissed.

Personally, I live my life outside the box.

I do not believe every ridiculous claim, but I do not readily dismiss it either, without proper research.

But what is 'proper research ? No offence SoG but a few of these articles you put up, I did some very shallow research on and it just doesn't hold up ... even with the proof they give themselves. So what is this 'proper research' ?

But is not this your own " pre-conceived notion" ? ;

I believe we are not the first race of human to dwell on this planet. I believe humans and humanoids lived here and were destroyed countless times.

These artifacts, I feel, were from other previous Earth occupants, dead millions of years ago.

Someday, someone will find your old shoe, post it on TTB 1,333,000AD version- and people will scoff too ;)

Nah man ... that's crap ... but errmmmm .... don't stop posting this stuff because I like it :D

Who knows .... one day I might find something that makes me hmmmmm .... <_<

I did once .... an artefact depicted in Eqyptology (not out there or amazing ... quiet a simple easily made thing ... but when I figured out its usage ... DOH! <slaps third eye> of course! ... Now I think I know how Egyptians moved giant blocks of stone up steep ramps (as the other explanations were not making sense)

Sorry - no ancient lasers and anti-grav beams from UFO ... just simple brilliant ancient natural ability of an innovative mind ! Which modern man has lost ... hence he seeks fantastic solutions \

IMO a bit like the old ... "Hey! That woman cant have done that on her own ... she must be ... a witch ! "

watch out for them ... they have strange powers and can 'make' me do things I normally would not do !

http://s3-live.tapcdn.com/images/tap/2/1/0/8/a/34f/341/282/gorgeous-redhead-freckles-bl.png

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I also enjoy this stuff but don't really believe any of it, much as I'd like to. In pre-internet days, I was certainly a reliable customer for anyone selling (literally) alternative science theories. But these days, not so much.

The old days were arguably more fun, though, gotta admit that.

Also, we have those 'Marvin the Martian space gears' in the field behind our house. Tons of them.

just simple brilliant ancient natural ability of an innovative mind ! Which modern man has lost ...

There are tremendous hills all around my area here, overgrown with trees, just hills like any other, until you dig down just a little bit and see that they're actually piles of loose rock that were built long long ago, 3000+ years ago, by Celtic communities who populated the landscape. The sheer legwork involved is awesome, and the engineering that went into the works is just unfathomable.

• Like 1

Interesting, but not exactly conclusive. I have a friend who's really into this stuff, and it's fun to talk about (not to mention the occasional drunken episode of Ancient Aliens), but the proof just isn't enough for me to take it too seriously (also: this same friend once stated that he believes the moon landing was faked, so...)

You know what I believed and was sorely mistaken about. A bug. A damn bug crawling at the bottom of Sonofgods post.

Now I don't know what to believe.

• Like 2

Your missing link is alien people.

So start thinking alien.

No need to believe people, just look more closely at yourselves.

• Like 1

Oh here is (it wasn't missing after all )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil

“ The phrase missing link has been used extensively in popular writings on human evolution to refer to a perceived gap in the hominid evolutionary record. It is most commonly used to refer to any new transitional fossil finds. Scientists, however, do not use the term, as it refers to a pre-evolutionary view of nature. “

[my emphasis]

Edited by Nungali

Yes missing link between the human species and the ape species.

Evolution is like rings on a tree.

This doesn't suggest that aliens simply come to planet earth to have sex with some apes??

Nor doesn't it discount the earths own biological evolution which is not limited to biology, but also soul and spiritual evolution.

They are interwoven because they are the products of the animating force.

What care for scientists when bias viewpoints based on prejudice rules, so they can keep their intellectual identity saved?

Look at how many scientists are without prejudice that are not being listened by governments, corporations and other organised institutions, actually stunting and holding back the growth on all levels body, mind and soul.

• Like 1

:rolleyes: there is no link between apes and humans as humans didn't evolve from apes ...purleeeese ... if you are going to try to use some evolutionary 'theory' to justify your 'god was a spaceman theory' at least get the kindergarten pop 'evolutionary theory' straight in the first place.

Man did not evolve from apes, evolution pop 101 doesn't say that ... they postulate that humans and apes may have shared a common ancestor.

What you should have said is ; aliens interbred with early pre human hominids to make homo sapiens.

See ... now I am helping 'them ' :huh:

• Like 1

A lot of folk think aliens interbred or otherwise altered the "dna" of something native to earth, I'm not sure what "species" it was.

I studied palaeontology for years, but I'm very rusty.

I don't know, perhaps they altered the dna of early hominids and continued to refine the process.

ps Quick note to Aeran (and interested others), if you want to comment or query directly on my poems you could do it on my blog (see link in sig below). I get lonely in my Redoubt and would like some more company there. Don't be shy.

I believe its a traditional riddle, but yes, Tolkien did put it in the riddling scene in The Hobbit.

My favourite scene.

What has it got in its pocketses?

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

:rolleyes: there is no link between apes and humans as humans didn't evolve from apes ...purleeeese ... if you are going to try to use some evolutionary 'theory' to justify your 'god was a spaceman theory' at least get the kindergarten pop 'evolutionary theory' straight in the first place.

Man did not evolve from apes, evolution pop 101 doesn't say that ... they postulate that humans and apes may have shared a common ancestor.

What you should have said is ; aliens interbred with early pre human hominids to make homo sapiens.

See ... now I am helping 'them ' :huh:

Yes ape man, monkey man, primitive man, pre human or whatever satisfies your intellect to make yourself feel more superior because obviously you know what the content of the conversation is.

No need to try and sound intelligent.

What I find interesting is just how personal it is for you, like a feisty little lizard that loves to bite.

Anyway

So, Less than 10% of your DNA is necessary for creating the modern day human.

Over 90% of human DNA is dormant and as tens of thousands of genes that have yet to be expressed.

About 3-5% of human DNA which is required to build a human, 20% of that is used to create the brain, the another 30% of that DNA is expressed in the process of running and maintaining the brain.

You are already pre-programmed, 50% of the 3-5% of DNA which is coded, serves the human brain.

The other 90% of the 30,000 plus genes have not been expressed and is the only species on this planet that has so much of what some scientists call junk DNA, and by the way it is not junk.

Even these scientists are flinging shit at each other like some primitive monkeys swinging in the trees.

Evolution theory 1.01, you people think if it is in a book then it must be true, set in concrete.

I am not educated by your system, don’t need or want to be.

And what of god as a space man, a primitive delusion this is.

There is no god, surely you have come to terms with this.

Maybe try stepping out between your ears.

You don’t need to be a false intellectual to evolve, the organism has been evolving fine without the artificial “self’, and actually this artificial self is devolving the species.

Evolutionary metamorphosis on this planet will continue well into the future with or without you.

Humans have a superiority complex.

Edited by Z3N

:)

That was a curious and amusing little outburst.

What I did find interesting is your data about human 'potential' - "yet to be expressed"

Now, if we focus on, not the past and where we came from and look to that future for a moment it is indeed an in interesting question on what this potential may mean ... or evolve into.

Being the 'intellectual' * that I apparently am , I am attracted to the ideas behind circuit 7 (the neuro-genetic - where consciousness is 'located' within the cells and specifically DNA) and circuit 8 ( where the location of our consciousness is 'non-local' ) in Exopsychology - a system worked out by Timothy Leary (remember him?) and John C. Lily ... the first dolphin communicator who used to do that work in the U.S. Navy ...

I wont bother to outline the rest of my 'stepping out of the box' processes with you ... just affirm that my focus is not wholly intellectual but I will not remove that process as it is part of psychological balance ... see it more as 'Mercurious' in an alchemical sense ... also, if you haven't noticed I am a Hermeticist.

As far as the lizard goes ... well, off course :) whaddya expect from a lizard ;)

Oh, and by the way what I posted wasn't really intelligent at all, that view on evolution is really very basic ... and everytime I hear the man from apes thing (based on scientific bullshit and the church powers trying to diss things that threatened their power base - which I thought you might be against anyway ?) I WILL expose it.

Humans are not an evolution from Apes, for all I know we MAY HAVE been separated from the common ancestor by alien intervention or some other means for all I know. But I will correct the negative seed planted by false science and the church.

Will if you’re a lizard then I must be a submerge dragon waiting the right time to strike and now is not the time, so I merge backinto the shadows.

It makes no difference what you call it, same branch on the tree, primates.

You see the point is that if you want complete unification with your DNA then seeking measures outside of yourself is one-sided and eventually becomes delusional.

Yes you can use your technological instruments that have out grown your maturity has a species while the internal reality and true real knowledge and intelligence lays dominant.

While it might appear that being academic is all you need or a false intellectual, but it does don’t pierce through the veil of self which is holding back your very own evolution.

All this masturbation within the known, devouring text books with your frontal lobes then shitting it out on paper as academic jizz is not the way.

It creates and adds to the false perception increasing the artificial within the real.

What you need is a tactic understanding and that is all.

What I’m saying is, try less and be more fundamentally, and if you are a hermeticist as you label yourself to be then you should know that intelligence does not need a nervous system.

You see you are still within the box, within the brain matter of the organism and the collective external environment.

Science is one-sided and religion is one-sided but where is the in-between and collaboration between the two?

Human life forms are so conditioned that way that, they are always polarized by either one or the other.

The cosmos does not function like this, like a coin it is two-faced and does not favour either side.

Insight is reading between the lines so you can apply awareness and be a light within yourself.

See, no matter what type of fancy names or labels you impose upon the universal reality it remains the same throughout the entire cosmos.

You don’t need a text book to experience the actuality

You don’t need to read a text book on gaia psychology or ecopsychology, all you need to do is step outside of your box and embody the experience and nature of this reality.

Good to see scientists that are without bias and he’s work has not gone in vain.

When you step outside you experience the reality for what it is, but if spend all your time locked down between your ears then you only created false realities.

And as far as the whole content of this conversation goes let’s say you got a little boost but will save that for the next post.

What need to apply force or personal agendas.

Edited by Z3N
  • Like 1

:rolleyes:

I think you have some 'issues' ?

Also the word 'you' is used a lot in your posts ; 'you are like this, you are like that you think this way you need .

Also you make assumptions about me that are not correct and then go on the offensive about your own assumptions as if it was something I said.

Also you tell me things that 'should know' when I already know them.

and I have a 'feeling' (outside my 'intellect') that you get reactive whenever someone has a variant view and presents evidence to some of these that you seek security in.

Analyse this : " All this masturbation within the known, devouring text books with your frontal lobes then shitting it out on paper as academic jizz is not the way."

And I am the one with some problem am I ?

Whatever ... I am not going to continue to continue to play 'psychoanalyse each other' with you as my 'intuition' has 'tagged you' - I been around , and know what's what with people. ;)

Some grammar lessons might not go astray either ... it might make your 'case' read a little better - like the one about the crinoid 'ancient gears' ?

That's it.

Edited by Nungali