skydog

Request for greater disciplinary action on More Pie Guy

I know I have to apparantely quote some exact things hes said. But recently on a thread I made about nervousness, he seems to flood the thread, with his constant excessively hateful, arragant and insulting comments continously calling everyone on this forum 99.9% "new age fuck tards"

In my opinion to continue to allow this kind of disrespect is unjust.

It is not just me but many posters are bombarded with this kind of disrespect.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

You're supposed to provide links directly to the thread and, better the specifc posts in the thread in question.

Also, why did you post this in an open forum?

• Like 2

Yeah I'm going to move this over a little, to regular office instead of moderation logs, once I wake up a bit...

PS Skydog I've noticed if you want the mods to look at something, has to be exact links to the posts. But not like in this case they haven't noticed the thread at least. (report feature is good too).

report the posts - then its up to the mods - if they don't act you have to accept it - starting threads like this is a bad idea - guaranteed to make it personal - as in mod rules its not the person but what they say that should be addressed.

• Like 8

It looked more like a general comment about new agers rather than an attack on forum members to me.

He doesn't ever attack any members directly so it is difficult to say he breaks any rules. It is clear though from Skydogs recent thread that a number of members are getting tired of him constantly repeating a select few mantras over and over.

• Like 2

He doesn't ever attack any members directly so it is difficult to say he breaks any rules. It is clear though from Skydogs recent thread that a number of members are getting tired of him constantly repeating a select few mantras over and over.

It's a good job that those who are getting tired have the option to use the ignore button.

Or they could use the opportunity attempt to cultivate a state of indifference perhaps?

• Like 5

It's a good job that those who are getting tired have the option to use the ignore button.

Or they could use the opportunity attempt to cultivate a state of indifference perhaps?

indifference leaves me cold personally

• Like 2

indifference leaves me cold personally

Yes, I've noticed that about you.

However, perhaps some people are different.

I know I have to apparantely quote some exact things hes said. But recently on a thread I made about nervousness, he seems to flood the thread, with his constant excessively hateful, arragant and insulting comments continously calling everyone on this forum 99.9% "new age fuck tards"

In my opinion to continue to allow this kind of disrespect is unjust.

It is not just me but many posters are bombarded with this kind of disrespect.

I believe you are misquoting me here.

99% of people on earth aren't cultivating much of anything and I intended this to mean energetically.

Lot's of people cultivate compassion, insight, wisdom etc, energetically not so much.

I think you would benefit greatly from using the ignore function:

At the top of the window click on your username and drop down the list.

Go to manage ignore prefs

Type the username exactly as they have it listed or copy and paste.

A menu may pop out so you can select the right one if you need.

Choose to block all 4 options if you wish.

• Like 1

I second this. He recently sent me a pm to engage in some argument and then sent me more pms when I didn't do so.....

He bashes chikung teachers, repeats himself constantly, makes accusations and insults other practitioners. He does this while providing no new info or insights into anything Taoist. No new teachers or books or training exps or just some insightful info on the path....

• Like 1

I second this. He recently sent me a pm to engage in some argument and then sent me more pms when I didn't do so.....

He bashes chikung teachers, repeats himself constantly, makes accusations and insults other practitioners. He does this while providing no new info or insights into anything Taoist. No new teachers or books or training exps or just some insightful info on the path....

I sent you a pm letting you know you had a response:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32932-for-thamosh/

The original thread was closed so I couldn't post in there.

I'd say more neutrality... this forum teaches that VERY well :).

I'd say that neutrality is different to indifference and that it's possible to learn both here :)

Indifference can be benevolent or it can be cold.

Benevolent indifference isn't neutral (and I find it's usually the most useful position to adopt)

• Like 2

Since we are talking about MPG anyways (and have already gone a bit off topic)...

I've noticed something odd about More_Pie_Guy... he has somehow led to many realizations about myself and my path, through no deliberate action on his part (that I know of) whatsoever. Not like he's ever said to me "hey think about this", more like his mere existence, or the words he uses, or who he is, or the cultivation he's done, or something, seems to bring this out over and over.

He has no idea I think...

Much appreciated though, even the more difficult stuff, heh.

I've noticed this with others as well, but more strongly with MPG, for myself anyways.

Perhaps it's the MP aura or something (I'm only half joking).

• Like 2

Well, okay, let's give MPG twenty lashes with a wet noodle and get this affair into historical archives.

Which MP level is this?

:D

• Like 2

Yes, I've noticed that about you.

However, perhaps some people are (in)different.

Edited by Apech

I believe you are misquoting me here.

99% of people on earth aren't cultivating much of anything and I intended this to mean energetically.

Lot's of people cultivate compassion, insight, wisdom etc, energetically not so much.

MPG your original post was

Seeing as 99% of people here don't cultivate anything at all, no I'd say it probably doesn't.

However from my own experience, being around peaced out newage ****tards really does make the hair on the back of my neck stand up, I'd rather listen to a looped mp3 of nails on a chalkboard while chewing on tinfoil than hang around people like that.

Perhaps it has nothing to do with energetics and everything to do with the personality you are projecting.

Just my $0.02

is not

Seeing as 99% of people here don't cultivate anything at all, no I'd say it probably doesn't.

You chose to word posts the way you do.

Why?

Do you like the controversy you generate?

Do you want to insult people here?

• Like 2

MPG your original post was

is not

You chose to word posts the way you do.

Why?

If there are beings that are energetically close to John Chang's level here on this forum posting it's news to me.

Energetic development and cultivation are hard to quantify, so let's put it in terms of weight lifting. Say people I would consider to have cultivated themselves energetically to a significant level bench press weights in the quindecillions of kilograms, and everyone else I've ever spoken with in person or on a forum might be in the tens of miligrams.

I see that wide a gap in difference of ability.

Not only that that the training programs they have will never exceed lifting weights out of the milligram range by design.

The commonly held view is that there are hundreds of thousands "masters" who are super advanced and can do all this awesome stuff, and I don't believe that is true at all.

Even these masters at best might pump a few grams on their best of days, which is still lightyears behind an ascended being.

I don't know of any other weight training programs that help people go from lifting 10 miligrams to amounts beyond a quindecillion kilograms, other than system x and a few unknown others similar to it.

From my point of view at least in part this is a place to talk about lifting weights, and everyone else here is talking about how wearing a 10mg necklace charm makes them a weightlifter.

I just don't see it that way, sure I mean that's cool I guess but compared to the realization of ultimate human potential it's just well... absurd... at least to me it is anyway.

I am sure there are a lot of people who find happiness and inner peace or whatever else it is they find, but that's not my cup tea at all.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

"and everyone else here is talking about how wearing a 10mg necklace charm makes them a weightlifter."

I disagree, "edit to add that comment also feels insulting to the practitioners here at TTB" and I also I think that's not an answer to

Edited by Mal Stainkey
  • Like 1

"and everyone else here is talking about how wearing a 10mg necklace charm makes them a weightlifter."

I disagree, "edit to add that comment also feels insulting to the practitioners here at TTB" and I also I think that's not an answer to

I don't believe their paths will lead them to any significant level of energetic development, at least in comparison to an ascended human like someone at pai lok nen's level.

That's just how I feel honestly.

As to your other questions, they are loaded and I won't answer them as there is no right way to answer them.

I speak my mind honestly, and I try not to personally insult others in the process, I don't have much respect for systems and paths that I don't see as meaningful or generating meaningful results via practice. I only respect paths that are able to be studied and validated under scientific and or medical observation.

That's just how I am.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Fair enough, I think you answered my questions btw - I read that reply as

Do you like the controversy you generate? - I don't have much respect for systems and paths that I don't see as meaningful or generating meaningful results via practice. I only respect paths that are able to be studied and validated under scientific and or medical observation.

Do you want to insult people here? - I speak my mind honestly, and I try not to personally insult others in the process.

• Like 3