chegg

Ego Control Therapy - How About a Training Thread ?

I just had that training about half an hour ago, for an hour (over chat).. it was rough, really rough. Though I wouldn't call the person a troll (though TTBs would lol), but wow.

I did a continual invocation of the divine light to get through it. They trained me well...

I think I need to go watch TV and eat chocolate now or something...

I'd be happy to be the troll for anyone who wishes... I've done my time this week on the other end...

• Like 2

I just realized what an awesome spiritual transformator I am!!!

Subconsciously, I help the people around me all the time to gain control over their egos! Wow! :D

Uhm, wait... :mellow:

• Like 5

I just realized what an awesome spiritual transformator I am!!!

Subconsciously, I help the people around me all the time to gain control over their egos! Wow! :D

Uhm, wait... :mellow:

I'm kinda feeling really left out here Dorian, you have always treated me with the most respect, onboard and off, as well as always been really nice to me....

;).

• Like 2

I'm kinda feeling really left out here Dorian, you have always treated me with the most respect, onboard and off, as well as always been really nice to me....

;).

wolf-im-schafspelz.jpg

• Like 2

All those in favor of playing the apprentice say "I".........(complete silence)

I think most of the people here get a lot of practice at this one.

All those in favor of playing the tyrant say "I".........(crowd roars)..."I"

B)

proud-member-of-the-angry-mob.jpg

• Like 2

You read that other thread didn't you? ;)

Tyrant: Well go calm yourself in your crystal cave. Light a candle, stick it where it fits and say Om while you do it. Hang a few stars, stick a few deity pictures on the wall and burn some incense. Take some herbs, rub some oil on your retarded head, do some ku-f'n-ching, cross your legs around your neck, breath in some air through your backside and get your answers that way, while the rest of the world rots and you don't give a stuff.

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 1

<snip>

(moderator finally kicks in - always late as usual, but throws a little spanner in the works for the trainee)

Monty-Brian: Could you please refrain from your aggressive dialogue.......Mr. Trainee. That stuff is frowned upon by the rest of the members here. If you continue, I'LL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE NEXT 600 YEARS !!!

</snip>

I resemble that remark!

• Like 2

Or if this thread isn't testing everyone enough checkout that one over there asking if people react differently to your energy when you cultivate....

• Like 2

I have slightly modified an old post, have fun :)

´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`

For a limited time only, I am willing to offer this once in a lifetime special opportunity.

WHITE LIGHTNing

the-craft-lightning-strike.jpg

The path of instant ascension

By combining research from over 20 years spent in occult and spiritual practices I have unified lost oral traditions and lore almost forgotten to time. Even further enhanced with the use of modern manufacturing technology. So I offer you this simple practice giving the ultimate path to communication with the ascended masters.

WHITE LIGHTNing the direct path is not for the weak or timid. While the method appears simple and the required items may appear to be available from any hardware of sporting goods store, thousands die each year without the protection of my secret lineage transmission. Dont be one of them.

WHITE LIGHTNing the direct path teaches you the hidden secrets to choosing the correct power location for your divine transformation. This is another key to success that holds back the uninformed.

Along with the WHITE LIGHTNing method and tools of assention you will also receive

Deluxe package one - personalised explanations of what instructions you failed to correctly follow if this guaranteed method doesnt work for you, 1st time every time.

Success guaranteed or you money back if you fail to ascend while correctly applying this method.

(money back guarantee not transferable to next of kin)

Testimonials

My friends and family couldnt believe what I received for the price, I cant wait to practice

Actual practice photo

67a1c0fbf.jpg

So dont just witness the power, for a limited time WHITE LIGHTNing Only $4,999 discounted to $3,778.95

BE THE POWER - BECOME A GOD - WHITE LIGHTNing

´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`

• Like 3

It’s better than awesome, it’s WHITE LIGHTNing the direct path!

But I can’t offer this to everyone. Limited time only. Send me your credit card details quickly.

• Like 2

I can see from your avatar photo why you are only able to whip up a storm Captain.

It seems you have been taken in by one of my many competitors inferior products.

Don’t settle for a storm when you can have the power of WHITE LIGHTNing

Be strong, be powerful, send me your credit card details now!

• Like 2

The white lightening folks are bullshit. They are a fake group with no chartable lineage and sell fake products.

Instead order my book today "white lighteningers only scratch the surface" and it will teach you how to really do qigong!

Also for TTBs members only, I offer my book for HALF the price of the white lighteninger retards!

And a very special offer, if you live in AUSTRALIA we give in person transmissions while sitting in a coffee shop!

• Like 3

The white lightening folks are bullshit. They are a fake group with no chartable lineage and sell fake products.

Instead order my book today "white lighteningers only scratch the surface" and it will teach you how to really do qigong!

Also for TTBs members only, I offer my book for HALF the price of the white lighteninger retards!

And a very special offer, if you live in AUSTRALIA we give in person transmissions while sitting in a coffee shop!

==>Actual practice photo<==

67a1c0fbf.jpg

½ price is ½ as good, who wants cheap ascension!

Thousands die each year without the protection of my secret lineage transmission. Dont be one of them.

There is only one WHITE LIGHTNing

• Like 2