alemonti

nei kung - longmen pai

Hello, i'm on this forum for one reason: i want to learn a system of nei kung and i'm searching for written documentation or an instructor able to teach me. initially i was keen on mo pai, but there are two bad things: levels are quite long (i heard that long men pai levels are easier to achieve) and shifu lin as far as i know can teach to western men only the first 2 levels.

i'm now interested in long men psi but seminars cost not little and are held always far away from where i live, so i hope to find an advanced student capable of teaching it

Hello and welcome Alemonti.

You will find no shortage of information on nei kung on this forum but before beginning to post please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the forum and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started as things are pretty easy going here.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Hello, i'm on this forum for one reason: i want to learn a system of nei kung and i'm searching for written documentation or an instructor able to teach me. initially i was keen on mo pai, but there are two bad things: levels are quite long (i heard that long men pai levels are easier to achieve) and shifu lin as far as i know can teach to western men only the first 2 levels.

i'm now interested in long men psi but seminars cost not little and are held always far away from where i live, so i hope to find an advanced student capable of teaching it

Any system that does anything at all will require the same amount of time dedicated to practice as mo pai.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 4

Nihao; I'm not sure if my post got through or not as my computer hiccuped just as I was about to post. I am a teacher of Nei gung and have been since the early 1970's. I am willing to share my journey and arts to anyone who might be interested. I learned from another master and he from a master in Northern China. The arts are ancient but not secret. The system of Kung fu I study is called Tao Ping fa. Personnally I can change my weight 60 pounds, make a guitar hum at 10 feet, and move people visably around plus another bunch of stuff.. Kinda' cool when you think about it. Well so long for now. - Sifu

Nihao; I'm not sure if my post got through or not as my computer hiccuped just as I was about to post. I am a teacher of Nei gung and have been since the early 1970's. I am willing to share my journey and arts to anyone who might be interested. I learned from another master and he from a master in Northern China. The arts are ancient but not secret. The system of Kung fu I study is called Tao Ping fa. Personnally I can change my weight 60 pounds, make a guitar hum at 10 feet, and move people visably around plus another bunch of stuff.. Kinda' cool when you think about it. Well so long for now. - Sifu

"There's a sucker born every minute" - David Hannum

"Caveat emptor" - Latin for "Let the buyer beware"

If you guys aren't already painfully aware, mo pai and any other neigong lineage that people are interested in draws in the con artists and psychopaths like moths to a flame.

Be real careful in who you trust, if they want money just assume it's a scam.

Lots of people claim lots of things, and almost all of them are full of absolute bull****.

• Like 6

***Tech team here***

If any member ever receives suspicious PMs and/or someone offering you a book/teachings for money, please hit the report button on the PM (do not delete it) and/or contact a staff member immediately.

In the past, we have had a handful of members who were offered teachings and/or a neigong book, paid for said book or teachings and did not receive anything.

***Tech out***

• Like 3

Any levels which are short or easy just don't give the same benefit though. I would say find a teacher local to you if you can :).

plenty of work on fundamentals to be done before the subtle reveals itself!

• Like 4