SonOfTheGods

cat attack caught on video. yes, cat.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I might as well be sittin' in front of the telly watchin' Harry Hill!

As long as the cat wasn't hurt.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2

In the end it appears the person in the video may have been injured :ph34r:

The damn b*tch deserved it! Poor cat!

• Like 1

Yep. The kid got what she deserved. Good karma!!! Hehehe.

Did you see the dog high-tail it when the cat started walking its way? Likely the dog has more sense than that kid has.

• Like 2

I like the way the cat follows her, stalks after her, after she gets up and flees.

As if to say, yeah, and don't come back.

I shouldn't say that, it's mean.

Poor lady, I do so hope she was alright, I meant to say.

Can you say 'tetanus shot'?

I was attacked by a big tom cat like that once, it's scary. (and all I was trying to do was pet the bastard).

• Like 1

Can you say 'tetanus shot'?

I was attacked by a big tom cat like that once, it's scary. (and all I was trying to do was pet the bastard).

Or worse yet, rabies shots.

Animals are that way. Gotta be careful. Their first instinct is survival (some say propogation). They will defend themselves when "they" feel threatened.

• Like 1

Or that, yes.

When he attacked me, he first leaped onto my right thigh, with all ten claws pushed deep into my skin. The he quickly circled around to my rear end and up my back, each paw being yanked out and forcefully jammed back into me until he was on my left shoulder. Then he springboarded off me and ran away. I was perforated and shaken really badly. I could do absolutely nothing and the STRENGTH that I felt beyond each puncture was impressive. I was in shorts and a t-shirt, too.

I don't care what kind of gongfu you might be capable of, a bigass cat clawing it's way up your back is going to make you squeal.

Edited by soaring crane

Or that, yes.

When he attacked me, he first leaped onto my right thigh, with all ten claws pushed deep into my skin. The he quickly circled around to my rear end and up my back, each paw being yanked out and forcefully jammed back into me until he was on my left shoulder. Then he springboarded off me and ran away. I was perforated and shaken really badly. I could do absolutely nothing and the STRENGTH that I felt beyond each puncture was impressive. I was in shorts and a t-shirt, too.

I don't care what kind of gongfu you might be capable of, a bigass cat clawing it's way up your back is going to make you squeal.

Imagine.. what a Tiger, can do :wub:

• Like 2

Or that, yes.

What you described there was exactly the same thing I saw a cat do to a Doberman. The dog was awestruck and easily got away after doing its thing.

"let me show you why I will taunt this dog until my heart's content"

my buddy's cat usually doesnt like being told what to do either, sometimes his gram has to get out the broom if she wants to go to bed. need weapons to move that cat :lol:

• Like 3

Or that, yes.

My condolences.

The attack you described recently happened to my brother-in-law -- he took their cat to the vet, something the cat hates, and when he got out of the car it turned out that the cat had somehow opened the carrier, and promptly bolted into the nearby bushes. The vet and two nurses, as well as some idle bystanders, surrounded the bushes and tried to assist my brother-in-law in catching the cat, but he was the one who ultimately apprehended him. The cat nearly ate him alive.

In the meantime, last month I attempted to capture a cat gone feral, who used to be my cat for three years, the puny, miserable runt of the litter kept out of compassion (no one would want such a skinny weakling of a cat). He was a very gentle cat for three years, not an adventure seeker at all, afraid to go outside, too weak to jump, and so delicate that you could only stroke him with two fingers and he meowed if you used the whole palm, as though you were hurting him. And then one day the wild beast awoke in his heart.

He started fighting to the death with his brother (who is twice his size) -- I have never seen on youtube the kind of brutal cat fights I've seen in my own living-room. So I took him to a friend's place, whence he escaped to live in the back yard, a large affair with terraces and plenty of vegetation and hiding places and other cats, so my ex-cat was happy there and decided he didn't trust humans anymore, only coming for his food twice daily. But then my friend's life took a turn that resulted in his need to move and sell the house, so I found another friend willing to take my ex-cat, since abandoning him without any guarantee that the new owners would feed him didn't seem like a good idea. But the cat wouldn't come to people anymore. So to catch him became my quest.

I made four separate attempts, and managed to grab him at one point, but he proved stronger. WAY stronger, it was unbelievable. He didn't attack me but he nearly sliced off my thumb with his hind claws pushing away from me. Off he ran, and another week went by, and then my son made the next attempt. Long story short, the two of us managed to finally stuff the cat in the carrier, but my son's hand was bitten through and he had to use his whole weight to wrestle the cat to the ground and pin him down -- and he weighs about 180 lb more than the cat.

• Like 2

I'm no fan of cats to put it mildly.

Notice that it backs up while she's kicking at it for it to go away...good, that's what animals are supposed to do, give humans space...but then the moment the woman lets her guard down, and starts to back up since the cat is far enough away, the vicious hell beast strikes.

How-to-tell-if-your-cat-is-plotting-to-k

• Like 1

The video is silent, but I grew up with cats and know that this pose (defensive and ready to counterattack) signifies the cat is not just standing her ground but growling and hissing and possibly meowing in a threatening way -- in other words, giving ample warning before responding to the human's attack.

One has to be exceedingly ignorant, as the woman in the video obviously is, not to heed the warning. It's like ignoring the cop yelling, "Back down! Back the fuck down!! Show me your hands!! Right meow or I'll shoot!!"

• Like 6

Internet communications all lead back to cat pictures at some point, always. It can't be coincidence can it?

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 1

Internet communications all lead back to cat pictures at point, always. It can't be coincidence can it?

Indeed. There must be some alterior motive for them pretending to be domesticated.

Exactly.

Recalling Gyptian goddess Bast,

Make Croc sandwich! And make it Fast!

Aslan ain't no tame f**kin' lion!

Ha ha ha.

• Like 2