Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Sunset

I just stepped outside and took this a few minutes ago...

post-54451-0-21777500-1387305553_thumb.jpg

EDIT: OK, fixed it.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 3

I just steppe outside and took this a few minutes ago...

attachicon.gifNCM_0025.JPG

EDIT: Oops! It's upside-down. :( It is right-sign-up on my phone. I'll fix it tomorrow -- for now, just turn your monitor over...

*breaks neck turning upside down on chair*

Looks nice! But as always: I bet the real sunset looked way better. Beautiful sunsets since a few days here aswell, w/o any clouds. Hope you enjoyed it!

Edited by 4bsolute

Yeah, was sort of jabba-the-hut-ish (hutlike, maybe?)

;)

I had to rotate it and upload it several times before it finally showed up properly. I'd turn it upside-down and it would upload sideways, I'd turn it sideways and it would upload upside-down, I'd turn it right-side-up again and it would load sideways. Strange. It finally decided to show up properly the third time I uploaded it upside-down. I even tried a different computer with a different operating system and a different browser...

Okay, so I had to copy the pix and turn it upside down just to see what y'all were talking about. Looks neat that way too.

• Like 1

Nice photo Brian :-)

As I was driving home this evening, something caught my eye off in the East. It actually confused me for a few seconds as I asked myself, 'sunrise?'. It would be just like me to forget an entire night. But it wasn't a sunrise, it was a moonrise, big as the sun, colorful, gorgeous light in the clouds above... I just parked and stared at it until it rose high enough to become 'just another beautiful full moon'. Didn't take any photos though and I'm sure they wouldn't have come close to reality.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this