SaiyaMan

Dream Teacher...?

A couple nights ago, I had a dream I was travelling through the far east (might have been Indonesia), looking for a specific artifact/statue in the shops. I entered a small bookstore owned by a crooked, wrinkly old man who was dressed pretty modern, in a hand tailored navy suit. He looked really old, easily over 100), but his presence felt young and familiar. I was asking for some help with the item I was searching for, which he couldn't help with.

Somehow the conversation led to me asking whether he meditates. He said with a gentle accent as he pointed out the window "I meditate everyday at night with the moon shining fully in the garden here", He went on to say that he brings in the Qi with his breath(which I could actually see as a white light while he was explaining) entering at the lowest point on the sternum (between the heart and solar plexus chakra I think?), dripping down a thin cord - the same bright white colour - to the LDT, which looked like a bowl with a semipermeable skin on top, where the energy settles.

I then told him about JC, the limited info I had on the first few levels, and how it's SUPER secretive. His eyes opened wide, waved his hand and laughed "very complicated! very complicated! too much! too much!", like you would to a child trying to explain something they didn't properly understand themselves.

Does the method above ring a bell with anyone? It's most likely a meaningless dream, but I thought I'd share it anyway since it's rare for me to remember any details from my dreams. I kinda miss the old dude :(

Hehe, even folks on the dream plane are a little tired of hearing about JC and MP ;).

Dream teachers are awesome! You can get some pretty neat info from them. You can also always call this teacher back to ask more questions, likely after you have tried and worked with what he did show you.

• Like 1

Hehe, even folks on the dream plane are a little tired of hearing about JC and MP ;).

hahaha!

Dream teachers are awesome! You can get some pretty neat info from them. You can also always call this teacher back to ask more questions, likely after you have tried and worked with what he did show you.

I'll definitely work it into my training

SaiyaMan,

Could be your future teacher....

could be! hopefully he'll bring the euromillion numbers on his next trip back in time... :D

Definitely.

May I ask from where?

• Like 1

Dreamtime learning is a natural part of us. We do this all the time. Mostly folks just don't remember. Those that do should take it to heart.

I teach in dreamtime as much or more than I do in linear time.

• Like 4

Always fun when a here/now teacher shows up in dreams. Depending on the teacher, they will say "yes that was me, and you weren't understanding it fully on this plane, so did some dreamtime teaching", and the other half of the time (other teachers) they will just look at me like I'm a little crazy ;).

Dream teacher ?

On certain nights I attend Sufi dance. I can't remember where it is or how I get there, or, for that matter, how I get home and back into my bed. I talked to a friend about it. He told me I was dreaming. But if it is a dream why do I wake up so sore and tired? Sometimes I have blisters on my feet. But I feel I'm getting somewhere with it, I'm no longer getting as dizzy as I used to. I seem to be developing more love and patience. I look good, people tell me.

I was practicing a very difficult part of the dance last month. The teacher wore orange robes and the dance was very technical.

The month before, a different teacher, (who wore a red robe) taught a simpler stamping dance, a somewhat angry yet purposeful dance.

There was a teacher before that a beautiful woman who wore a silver robe, her dance was fluid and graceful. I didn't do very well. I think I became a little infatuated with her, it was hard to concentrate.

I liked the blue teacher, his dance was joyous and expansive. Good things happened to me after his lesson. In my mundane life, that is.

The green woman! Well, that was easy! But I was a little confronted. Well worth it, because after those lessons, I met her - in my mundane life.

The Golden One seemed to be saying he is what I will become. I found him a little confusing.

I haven't been taught by the black teacher yet, I have had a glimpse of her style. She is naked and black and sprays of stars and spiral galaxies cover her body.

But now, it’s all mixed up. Sometimes I seem in one level of the dance, and at other times in another level.

But lately there is no teacher. No particular colored robe and no difference between the me here in this part of the dance and that me there in that part of the dance and another me over there in another part of the dance. But at the same time I am out of the dance and watching myself and the other dancers. When that happens the dance becomes a huge astral entity, a massive cone of light with layers and bands of colors and dancers and teachers. Each colored circle, one on top of each other, diminishing in size; a huge cone of dancing, multi-colored, banded light floating and rotating amongst the blackness and stars of space.

At times while I am in the dance other dancers come into my space and bounce and career off me spinning madly, grinning, singing and dancing off to their destinies on other paths and trajectories. In this part of the dance are wild eyed poets giggling on LSD, dancers that are leaping and floating like fauns and satyrs somersaulting leaving behind them trails of stars and sparkles.

Lately I have connected with a dance partner. We dance exquisitely together, she looks just like my partner in the mundane world but lately she seems to have distracted attention. Something seems to be bothering her, perhaps it is me? It probably is. My dance is far from perfection.

When I look up through the translucence above, I see exquisite dancers. They are vibrant and ecstatic. I want to be like them. They fall and tumble but this helps then to rise in their total control of the dance. Even when they misstep. I want to be like that. And when I look down I see the dancers below me still learning the dance. I remember when I made those mistakes. Some are awkward and squabbling like cranky penguins but others are concentrating and aspiring.

But sometimes, when the dance blends with my mundane life and I seem stuck in the middle part of the dance. A crazy insane part of the dance that must be passed through to finish the dance. It does with me what it will and I can only respond to its energy and lose myself in the ecstasy of not being there. But I know I am there. Just as I know that at this moment life seems much too serious to be taken seriously and so much is happening all at once, that it must be a dance or a dream.

But it matters not because one thing I have learnt is that no matter how hard the dance is, if I persevere and continually attempt to see life from the top of the cone, in my higher consciousness, with purified love, I will survive and rise up beyond the cone to the ecstasy of infinite space and feast upon the stars of life.

• Like 2