Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Sending people energy/Doing healing work without asking someone...

In my opinion, should never be done, unless you think it's a dire situation. I think people have been sending me ridiculous "Super Happy Positive Love & Light" vibrations for a long time without telling me about it. This can keep a sensitive person up until all hours of the night. A couple of nights ago I had to send their energy back to them with a prayer that they are coming to understand the effects that this can have, and the necessity of asking people before you perform healing work on them, unless, oh I don't know, you intuit their life is in danger but get a very very strong feeling they need to stay alive for a while yet, to do what they're here to do. Something like that.

T.S

When the person is K.O one can do,

if it is a child one has to ask permission from the parents

and if things are unclear one ask the High Self

and try to perceive an answer of permission.

Else on can offer an healing by sending it in front of the energy field of that

person. The deep conciousness is allowed to accept or accept a part

by taking what is needed without being invasive in such case.

• Like 1

In my opinion, should never be done, unless you think it's a dire situation. I think people have been sending me ridiculous "Super Happy Positive Love & Light" vibrations for a long time without telling me about it. This can keep a sensitive person up until all hours of the night. A couple of nights ago I had to send their energy back to them with a prayer that they are coming to understand the effects that this can have, and the necessity of asking people before you perform healing work on them, unless, oh I don't know, you intuit their life is in danger but get a very very strong feeling they need to stay alive for a while yet, to do what they're here to do. Something like that.

T.S

I personally think that doing healing or sending energy to someone without asking first is very unethical.

For example you don't know what their karma is and if they need to work something out. Also sometimes we may view something is wrong or broken when it isn't. Then also most so called "healers" really mess up more than they fix (sorry but I have seen this to be true).

However, if you get some you didn't want, instead of sending it back with a lesson (you aren't enlightened so that could mess someone who was well meaning up), you could instead just dissolve it :). Well or convert it into something which is actually useful for you.

Just remember they meant well, but were perhaps misguided is all.

Martial arts training is good for keeping such things out btw.

Oh hey wait, did you ask for prayers on here at all? Those don't stop the second you forget about your request :>.

Ever get over to see your spiritual counselor friend?

• Like 3

Interesting question.

Here's an additional wrinkle...

Do you ask someone's permission before including them in a prayer or wishing them well?

• Like 1

Interesting question.

Here's an additional wrinkle...

Do you ask someone's permission before including them in a prayer or wishing them well?

Excellent point. As is there a difference in intent?

I find that blessings are better, since that is all from the divine, and only what is best for the person, from a much more enlightened perspective than my own, gets in. Well that and they work better too :).

One thing though that I don't like... is people performing prayers for me or healings on me from a religion I don't get along with so well. Say one of my Christian friends, or my Satanic friend did this? I don't like the energy of either Deity, or system or religion. Or say someone did some healing from a system a qigong system that is known for screwing up many people. I wouldn't like that either...

So I like to be asked first so I can say yes or no.

Though I will admit to giving blessings, or homeless folks sometimes.. if the universe allows it.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but... awhile back I had one of those extra good connection days and was going to do a very strong and beneficial working for a friend. This is a friend who has already given the OK for me to do such workings. So I got all ready, was just about to start... the universe said "no". Apparently I would have messed up their karma; in other words not let them work out stuff that they needed to on their own. Well darn :(. But since we have best intentions for people in mind, I of course went for the better for this person overall long term option and did not perform the working.

Sometimes though it is difficult to watch another suffer (especially when they tell you of the difficulties), when you could ease that a bit.

• Like 2

Yes, you're right, I'm not enlightened (and I don't claim to be either) and yes, I believe I asked for prayers in the thread you're referring to - I started this thread referring to something that's been going on for a long time. I was communing with my higher self, checked with my tools, and was guided to what I did...I word my prayers in specific ways in order to cover all angles in regards to ethics and so on.

Like with Martial Arts: Hurt only if crucial to do so.

Yes, I saw my counsellor, she's an awesome badass non-comformist, disguised as a middle-aged woman living in an apartment in suburbia...She's been a big help to me lately, actually.

T.S

Thank you for the update :). Very awesome about said badass non-conformist.

If the energy is getting to you, perhaps repost in that old thread asking the prayers to stop for now :>.

• Like 1

Some gifts require hardly nothing from oneself. Giving from a pot that one does not measure is a good thing because it is not a the act of a miser.

Our souls are truly tested when they are asked to give up something understood and lived through as very valuble and essential to our lives.

That sort of thing scares the crap out of me.

T.S

Yes, I always imagine the higher selfs of those inviduals on fire. Because it might be the case that those individuals in a situation we see as "need of help" miss a tiny piece to solve it by themselves and then they cant because someone helps them. Ridiculous.

Like with my grandmother who is literally sick to death, obese, cancer multiple times. Her entire family doesnt really help her, cant really help her (so it looks like). I have all the tools and told her what to do and she appreciated it but fell back into her habbits.

The most hilarious thing while we as a family all sat in an asian restaurant and just finished our meals when she expressed that her stomach doesnt feel so good and she was about to order ice cream to cure it LMAO - the waitress almost fell off her chair and brought fresh fruits.

At a point I stopped spoon-feeding her and saw it better to leave it like it is: She has to learn for herself and we shouldnt focus so much on 'helping'. The active helping. Which is just egoic again, because we have a wrong understanding of 'suffering' oh so often.

Like "Oh I have such a headache" you tell someone and possibly they think you're gonna explode and give you all sorts of things to attempt to cure the headache. Are you gonna figure out how you got the headache by swallowing some kind of pill? NO.

So be sick. Its good for you.

Yes, I just said that.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

So be sick. Its good for you.

Yes, I just said that.

Well, you go ahead on if you feel that is the right thing to do. Myself? No, I won't be sick if I have anything to do with it.

Healthy is better.

• Like 1

Well, you go ahead on if you feel that is the right thing to do. Myself? No, I won't be sick if I have anything to do with it.

Healthy is better.

Literal. Sick, a state of confusion. The cure: Understanding.

Why do monks wish to have cancer? Heard it a couple of times

Literal. Sick, a state of confusion. The cure: Understanding.

True that.

Why do monks wish to have cancer? Heard it a couple of times

This is the first time I have heard that but i don't doubt it.

Why? So they can suffer.

In one of his vids JAJ mentions that the folks he's worked on who had cancer (as well as other horrible diseases) were all (or pretty close to all) grateful for that particular experience. Sifu has found the same thing in his practice. They talk about how what they have in life now, and the changes that have occurred would not have happened if not for the life changing disease they had.

Now monks though, they already have worked past a lot of their stuff and are doing what they most desire and are meant to right? So likely not for the reasons above.

Yeah I'll pass on that whole suffering stuff thanks, been there, done that, got the tshirt, threw out the tshirt ;).

• Like 1

Also sometimes we may view something is wrong or broken when it isn't.

Perhaps brokenness is largely a function of point of view. From the point of view of a very constricted self, brokenness abounds. See life through a wider-angle lens and problems disappear. The facts themselves don't change; our assessment of them changes. Seen from a lofty enough transpersonal perch, even death is not problematic.

Or so they say. From where I sit now I'm strongly averse to death, whether it be my own or any of the people I love-- so I don't much take such philosophical babbling to heart.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

True that.

This is the first time I have heard that but i don't doubt it.

Why? So they can suffer.

Yes, one way or the other. They can learn from it. Because they want to dive into it, to heal it. Because they are not afraid of it. Make friends with it. And then bring this understanding to the masses, so they can cure themselves.

Actually such an easy and child-like concept but it's the highest of the high we know here as humans. Nothing else what we did in our sandbox-years. Fear? Whats that

Edited by 4bsolute

Yes, one way or the other. They can learn from it. Because they want to dive into it, to heal it. Because they are not afraid of it. Make friends with it. And then bring this understanding to the masses, so they can cure themselves.

Actually such an easy and child-like concept but it's the highest of the high we know here as humans. Nothing else what we did in our sandbox-years. Fear? Whats that

I understand what you are saying. But I still think there are better ways than wishing we had or being glad we have cancer or some other potentially terminal disease.

Very few can actually cure themselves of such diseases. Takes a special kind of person. Prevention and promoting prevention would be much more useful, I think.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Hi BKA,

Although I don't agree with your conclusion I will say that you have presented some good reasoning for what you understand.

Perhaps the need is the driving force?

Those who don't need it don't develop it and therefore never show it?

But regardless, if it helps those who are suffering then it is all good.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this