Kempomaster

Recent Stillness-Movement Seminar @ Hilton Head, SC

In November we had our 2nd annual Stillness-Movement Seminar in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. This Island destination is a truly unique area to hold an energetic seminar.

First, the workshop is held in a room that is glassed and overlooking the ocean and the power of the water as we do our qigong practice is an extra special enhancement. I was beginning my morning by meeting Michael Lomax (teacher) Debbie (another senior student) on the beach around sunrise for early morning Gift of the Tao 1 through 3 work. The air on the beach can be rather chilly in November especially at 6:30 am however, by mid-way through Gift of the Tao 1 we were heating up quite nicely and by the time we completed Gift of the Tao 3 we were HOT! not to mention starting to draw attention on the beach...the energetics always does that.

Each workshop has always been a new learning experience for me. There is always something new that is going to happen, will happen, or does happen. This workshop was no exception. There as usual were a number of awakenings - where individuals begin to realize what their true callings are and perhaps where they should be spending more of their life's resources towards. Also, we witnessed a number of spiritual and physical healings throughout the workshop - this is always very inspirational.

It is always wonderful the effort that everyone puts forth to attend these workshops - as many traveled long distances -- some coming from London, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, California, and various parts of the U.S. Yet, there is a large group practicing Qigong in Hilton Head, we are unable to get them to sample Stillness-Movement - maybe next time.

A truly unique experience at this workshop was having a very talented "See-er" that was in attendance. Most individuals that attend have different talents as we all do, however, this persons talent was - seeing -- They could see what was going on with the Qi in very graphic detail. For instance -- I would project qi at another person in a medical technique and this person could see the qi and into the body of the other person - throughout the other person energy channels and graphically tell me where the stagnant qi still was residing or needed to be cleared. In addition, as the "Teacher" of the workshop was doing very specific qi projections during the Stillness-Movement Meditation - this person again although in a deep meditative state could "see" all of the spiritual elements as they unfolded during the meditation. This was extremely inspirational to listen to her narrative of the events that had just taken place.

Another factor of workshops -- people and animals that need help-- seem to find me. On the 1st day a gentleman on the beach -- actually his dog wanted to say hello, after which he told me his story. He had been in Viet Nam and affected by Agent Orange - terrible problems including cancer. Before the week was out I had given him "High Level" Medical Qigong treatments. 2nd Case - More dogs found me -- a Siberian Husky - limping - sprained right front leg - used direct qi projection combined with Taoist Treatment -- Next day --walking perfectly normal. So - all the dog people were looking for me -- before I left one lady took my name and number wants me to call before I come back -- said she will have the dogs lined up waiting...hmmm. I don't know what that means.

Anyway --Hilton Head has great energetics -- even better though -- are the energetics of Stillness-Movement and what Michael brought there and brings to very workshop. So, I encourage other workshop attendee's to post their thoughts.

Thanks,

Brion

aka Kempomaster

• Like 8

I received an e-mail from Melissa from Colombia regarding the workshop in Hilton Head.

I wanted to express my gratitude towards you for the amazing workshop we just had. Sorry that I've taken so long, but I've been traveling and just recently arrived back home. In regards to my experience in the workshop, there's so many things to say and yet I don't know how to express them or even where to start from. Previously to the workshop I did another form of Qi Gong and didn't feel so much energy as with this system. From my personal experience StillnessMotion is a very powerful and profound system in its simplicity and straight to the point approach. Since practicing the form and meditation I have undergone a rebalance of my energy levels and an increase in the amount of trauma released at cellular level from my body and I'm not referring just to trauma from this life time. All in all I can say that for me it is the easiest most simplest technic I've come across that manages to help every aspect of my spiritual development. It has amazed me to see how fast the results have been, so I want to thank you again for this amazing opportunity you have given me with this new tool in my path to find my higher self, hope we can meet each other again soon,

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart

Melissa

Copied verbatim,..by Brion

• Like 7

I slept-in on Saturday and so I missed sunrise qigong on the beach with you, Debbie & Michael but I was out there on Sunday & Monday.

On Sunday, the dolphins swam by literally at sunrise -- moments after it broke the horizon but before the sun had cleared it, a pod of eight (I think, it is hard to count them) swam by from North to South. I pointed and said, "Look!" to two passing female power-walkers who scowled at me and continued their self-inflicted penance, never looking at either the dolphins leaping just beyond the breakers or the glorious dawn. Several dogs came over to see me but their humans hurried them away so I wished them well.

On Monday, the dolphins showed up about five minutes after the sun had cleared the horizon. The first group was small but they crossed in front of me and then reversed direction, returning a few minutes later as the vanguard of a larger group -- probably two dozen in all. More dogs this second day, too -- and seagulls. About halfway through my 45 to 50 minute set that morning, a flock of large and grizzled gulls (the mottled white/gray/brown ones rather than the smaller and sleeker white ones with distinct black & gray markings) landed on the packed sand about thirty feet from me. I wished them a good morning and continued my practice. Soon, they began to draw closer, with an obvious leader assuming the point. This one stopped about eight or ten feet in front of me and the others ranged out behind him (her?) in an arc -- about 30 degrees in sweep and arranged in ragged rows like an impromptu amphitheater. They watched me intently for a good fifteen minutes, never disturbed by even some expansive arm-waving and jumping around that I was doing -- until a large dog couldn't resist the temptation and charged the flock. They were all in the air before he arrived but he seemed to feel greatly satisfied and they wheeled once in the air and resumed their flight up the beach. Soon, I left the beach and headed in search of food. I immediately met and joined Michael & Debbie on the sidewalk and the three of us broke fast together.

The workshop itself was most rewarding and my vibrational energy reached a new baseline. A thirty-year-old injury was healed and I gained several new insights into the will of the Light. Michael had me lead one of the Gift of Tao I sessions, which was a wonderful experience (for me, anyhow -- not sure how those trying to follow me felt about it...)

I also enjoyed visiting with some friends as well as making some new ones, all of whom I hope to see again soon!

As with the previous two workshops, this one offered a profound healing opportunity immediately afterwards. This one began to present itself on the drive home...

;)

Edited by Brian
  • Like 9

Great stuff. Nice to hear about the good energy and good times. I still plan on attending a seminar if at all possible. I absolutely love the stillness-movement meditation and it plays nicely along with my other qi gong and movement arts.

• Like 4

Excellent stuff as always :-)

I was wondering if you could go into more detail about what she could "see regarding all of the spiritual elements as they unfolded during the meditation"

• Like 2

HiYa Ronko!

There were more than one seer there. All with a varying degree of talent. What was really cool is that the seers saw the same thing (only with varying degrees of depth) and saw exactly what I was doing - the part I don't really discuss publicly, so they had no way of knowing beforehand. Perhaps I will ask someone to describe more in depth... and then again, perhaps not...

I doubt you will get a full rundown of this on this forum - but you never know.

The workshops can be a wild ride if a person opens themselves to the experience. Just incredibly awesome for all of us - me too!

Hope you can join us sometime!

• Like 7

At this event it was very interesting - as I have learned to listen to the spirits as they direct me.

However, during a particular part of this seminar - while others were in meditation and Michael was doing something special and I and Debbie was assisting - I heard enormous laughter and crying and kept thinking - who on earth is doing this? The sounds were uncontrollable! Then I realized that they were not from any one individual - but they were coming from the many spirits that had entered the room!

And what I had received was an improved gift of "hearing" at that moment to go along with the other gifts that I already had -- I just needed to pay attention and know when to use them, I had picked this up from another section of the seminar and been developing it -- and here it was (play on words intended).

Later, as we talked about what had just happened I had not brought up the laughter or crying and another seminar participant described this phenomena in vivid detail.

now that's too cool for words.

thanks,

Brion

• Like 4

Another fascinating thing that has happened for me as I have continued to put in "Time and Effort" with Stillness-Movement" - this includes attending many additional seminars...is I get regular visits from the past Master's of the Lineage.

I believe that this is not something that would happen with occasional practice, yet, this happens with dedicated practice to the Stillness-Movement Lineage. Oftentimes, Michael will invite the "past masters" to visit the seminar and they do choose to see what we are doing and come to watch. We have had various high level spirits of various ancestry join our seminars and help enrich our experiences.

This has been happening with added frequency whenever I practice - including at home. Typically I have at least one past master that will join me and watch for the duration of my practice - and I bow as I finish. In addition, I generally, get several spirits that join the class that I teach - also of various ancestry - and as my students have put forth more time and effort they have themselves begun to develop "seeing" as their gift and can recognize the presence of these spirits (what a gift!).

There are so many fascinating aspects of these seminars that take place - I can hardly put them into words - but with each additional seminar I have attended, I have gotten an additional gift - wow!

thanks,

Brion

• Like 7