leanfox

Electric transmission in yin yang gong (A scientific perspective)

Hi everybody,

I want to ask you if someone has some idea (with good arguments) about how the human body would store electric charges and transmit them at will. Everybody knows that the human body produces electricity (otherwise we wouldn't be living). In yin yang gong we would be able to produce discharges of electricity, like an eel. But, would the dan tien work as a capacitor? where would be the separated cells that would be polarized in order to produce a flux of electrons?

Also, I found this www.nanomedicine.com/NMI/4.7.1.htm

There it says that the human body can generates between 10 and 100 millivolts, whereas the eel generates 600 volts.

Edited by leanfox

Your premise is wrong.

The chi of Yin Yang Gong is not electricity.

The device (voltmeter) of the scientists to measure electricity got no readings at all when they tried to measure JC's chi with it.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Your premise is wrong.

The chi of Yin Yang Gong is not electricity.

The device (voltmeter) of the scientists to measure electricity got no readings at all when they tried to measure JC's chi with it.

Yes, I know, but there is no way to turn on a led without flow of electrons which would be electricity. JC also produces a great amount of heat, maybe he uses this kind of energy when the scientists try to measure him with the voltmeter.

I remember, while practicing zhang zhuang, having this electric-like feeling (of course, no as powerful as JC's ). Even my hair on my arms make stand on end (sp?). It was a similar feeling than the one produced by static ("walking on a carpet during a dry weather"), but it last a lot longer and I felt with a lot of energy.

I have some ghost hunting stuff that definitely picks something up during various practices. Yeah a bit off topic, but interesting to note. Notably EMF meters and AM radios. Now I'm all curious to try the temperature sensor things. I've also had some VERY ODD sound recordings that I didn't expect show up. I was just recording someone saying the step by step for the ZZ meditation I was dong, and got some loud background noise starting from when I got into stance, to the point of stepping out of it. Then another time as well outdoors.

Anyone else get similar oddities?

Btw, if I'm derailing your thread too much just let me know and I can move my post over somewhere else :).

• Like 1

I have some ghost hunting stuff that definitely picks something up during various practices. Yeah a bit off topic, but interesting to note. Notably EMF meters and AM radios. Now I'm all curious to try the temperature sensor things. I've also had some VERY ODD sound recordings that I didn't expect show up. I was just recording someone saying the step by step for the ZZ meditation I was dong, and got some loud background noise starting from when I got into stance, to the point of stepping out of it. Then another time as well outdoors.

Btw, if I'm derailing your thread too much just let me know and I can move my post over somewhere else :).

No, it seems very interesting, maybe the human's magnetic field disturbed the recording device. I think when we practice ZZ we amplify the electromagnetic field.

Now, I found an interesting argument in the next link which would explain a lot. Although I am a skeptic I do believe in what I have felt through my practice.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116478

• Like 1

Record when you're doing Enochian! :ph34r:

Anyway- in my opinion, the 3 Dan Tiens are similar to capacitors, but these reside in an etheric template that streams conduits to the phsycial body/organs

• Like 1

Yes, I know, but there is no way to turn on a led without flow of electrons which would be electricity. JC also produces a great amount of heat, maybe he uses this kind of energy when the scientists try to measure him with the voltmeter.

The truth is we don't know exactly what this energy is, especially yin chi.

It is something our science hasn't delved into nor understands yet.

Lot's of people are very uncomfortable admitting that there can be technologies we don't yet understand, and aspects of physics and chemistry we don't yet grasp.

However that is exactly the case here.

“Interaction.” John rolled the word around on his tongue. “Like

electricity, positive and negative?”

“I guess.”

“Not quite correct.” He paused. “But you know, one time I let a

student of mine hook me up to a voltmeter and an amperometer. He

registered no voltage, but I blew the amp-meter off the scale. I burned

the machine!”

“Are you telling me that ch’i has amperage but does not have

voltage?”

“I think so. For example, I can withstand household electrical

current indefinitely without pain, but I cannot light up a lightbulb. I

have tried, many times.”

I thought about that. Clinical investigation in medical laborato-

ries seems to indicate that the electrical resistance of the skin changes

markedly at acupuncture points. There are “electrical acupuncture

machines” that make use of this phenomenon to locate the points

for neophytes. This is an indication that ch’i and voltage are some-

how inversely related (though other explanations have been offered).

But I was to find out years later that

John was wrong. His ch’i in fact displayed neither voltage nor amperage;

rather, it was an entirely different phenomenon, based on very different forces.

-The Magus of Java p17

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

The only electricity flow is in the nerves which is called the "action potential". When it was activated, the muscle contracts and also generates body heat. The electrical energy was released by the the ATP in the mitochondria. Theoretically, if one can have all the mitochondria to generate a maximum amount of ATP at the same time, then one can imagine how much energy and heat were generated in the body.

The action potential only happens in a short time which means it cannot be stored. When the action potential has gone, then the muscles are relaxed and the body heat is no long being generated. In order to keep the muscles to be contracted, the action potential has to be generated constantly. IMO A Chi Kung practitioner could have been generated an excess amount of energy and heat which might be used externally like setting up a fire. This is the possible explanation to the best of my scientific knowledge.

There is something that is observable, a Chi Kung practitioner always have the muscles contracted or tighten in any demonstration to generated the Chi.

• Like 2

There is something that is observable, a Chi Kung practitioner always have the muscles contracted or tighten in any demonstration to generated the Chi.

I don't do that to generate Qi.

I don't do that to generate Qi.

You may not realize that was what it is doing inside the body. However, please don't take my word for it!

Record when you're doing Enochian! :ph34r:

Anyway- in my opinion, the 3 Dan Tiens are similar to capacitors, but these reside in an etheric template that streams conduits to the phsycial body/organs

The EEs would kick my ass if I did this... Though the results would be definitely interesting (on both counts lol)

• Like 1

No, it seems very interesting, maybe the human's magnetic field disturbed the recording device. I think when we practice ZZ we amplify the electromagnetic field.

Now, I found an interesting argument in the next link which would explain a lot. Although I am a skeptic I do believe in what I have felt through my practice.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116478

Now that I think about it, these various devices pick up stuff from spirits. Well we are spirits as well, just hanging out in bodies... Though most people perhaps don't get past these limitations. Just a thought.

• Like 1

The EEs would kick my ass if I did this... Though the results would be definitely interesting (on both counts lol)

I use a voice recorder when I scry.

I also use it to log what i am saying in trance.

The stuff you hear in the background is amazing

• Like 1

The only electricity flow is in the nerves which is called the "action potential".

There is NO flow of electrons in the nerves (or anywhere else in the human body) and therefore no electricity!

There are only ions going in and out of membranes, that's all! It's all simply chemical actions.

• Like 2

I use a voice recorder when I scry.

I also use it to log what i am saying in trance.

The stuff you hear in the background is amazing

I have used my laptop and evp software before with some interesting results. However some entities are also known for breaking electronic devices if they don't wish to be recorded... Cheap recorder is safer heh. Was funny, went out with a ghost hunting group once, ALL of our recording equipment (several vid cameras and several voice recorders) died or lost battery life within 5 minutes of each other ;). There was about 10-12 of us.

• Like 1

I have used my laptop and evp software before with some interesting results. However some entities are also known for breaking electronic devices if they don't wish to be recorded... Cheap recorder is safer heh. Was funny, went out with a ghost hunting group once, ALL of our recording equipment (several vid cameras and several voice recorders) died or lost battery life within 5 minutes of each other ;). There was about 10-12 of us.

Same here, on both of the above accounts.

Our energy, is different from most "average" ghost investigators.

Wear and tear on both ends, entity's and our own psi/qi/energy.

How many "average" ghost hunters do Enochian and Qi work? lol

• Like 1

Same here, on both of the above accounts.

Our energy, is different from most "average" ghost investigators.

Wear and tear on both ends, entity's and our own psi/qi/energy.

How many "average" ghost hunters do Enochian and Qi work? lol

and goetic work!

• Like 1

Can we say manifesting medium? ;) (don't quote that pls).

and goetic work!

Now, Belial, lurks.

I don't banish.

No hostility.

Pockets of pure energy, which will slip across the mind, inspirational streams.

White-lighters miss out a lot, banishing for hours before even doing a ritual (if they even do rituals) :wub:

• Like 1

There is NO flow of electrons in the nerves (or anywhere else in the human body) and therefore no electricity!

There are only ions going in and out of membranes, that's all! It's all simply chemical actions.

Yes, you are correct. However, an action potential is an electrical impulse. Let's not get too technical about it. If we are trying to talk about electricity in the body, an "action potential" is the closest to it. Otherwise, where can the electricity be accounted for?

Edited by ChiDragon

Actually, there is electricity . The chemical reaction between two ions allows charges to move from one ion to the other. In our case, if we want to move an arm or something like that, an electrical charge is jumping from one cell to the next until it reaches its destination.

Edited by leanfox
  • Like 1

There's a reason why physicists generally speak of "charges" rather than "electrons..."

;)

• Like 1

Actually, there is electricity . The chemical reaction between two ions allows charges to move from one ion to the other. In our case, if we want to move an arm or something like that, an electrical charge is jumping from one cell to the next until it reaches its destination.

I wanted to point out the difference to the electric current in power supply lines!

No electrons move back and forth in our nerves, that's the point.

• Like 1

There's a reason why physicists generally speak of "charges" rather than "electrons..." ;)

Well, I didn't mean charges jumping from one ion to the other, I meant electrons jumping from one ion to the other. We can talk about an ion positively or negatively charged. It depends of if it loses or wins an electron.

If your point is "the electrical currents within the body are predominantly not due to the flow of free electrons," I wholeheartedly agree. Don't make the mistake, however, of thinking "electricity" is limited to "free electrons."